Summer of Recovery Part IV: We Just Need More Time

obama-tax.jpg

August 2011: Tea Party Republicans are responsible for the first downgrade in the Nations Credit Rating, first time in US History for their failure to negotiate a reduced budget deficit of 4.5 trillion dollars by their refusal as compromise to restate the tax rate on yearly earnings above $250,000.00 -

lost public trust, never regained - decline and fall of the 2010 Tea Party Republicans.

So if the tea party republicans are to be blamed for the down grade the 2007- 2011 Democratic controlled congress with a junior senator obama is to be blamed for the recession of 2008.

the Great Recession began Dec 2007 during the Bush Administration, deepest since the 1930s World Wide Depression and was curtailed in less than two years by the Obama Administration in June of 09 - with positive GDP since that time to the present quarter.

Slow down there you just blamed the tea party republicans for the downgrade credit rating. But now you're back to blaming bush administration for the rescission. So obama administration is the blame for the down grade credit rating?

In Summer 2011

August 2011: Tea Party Republicans are responsible for the first downgrade in the Nations Credit Rating, first time in US History for their failure to negotiate a reduced budget deficit of 4.5 trillion dollars by their refusal as compromise to restate the tax rate on yearly earnings above $250,000.00 -

lost public trust, never regained - decline and fall of the 2010 Tea Party Republicans.

Where do you people on the left come from?
When I see made up shit like you posted, I realize it is desperation time for the democrat party.
It's going to be entertaining watching your side squirm.
keep making up shit. GO ahead. If it is your intention of making others chuckle, you're spot on.

So if the tea party republicans are to be blamed for the down grade the 2007- 2011 Democratic controlled congress with a junior senator obama is to be blamed for the recession of 2008.

the Great Recession began Dec 2007 during the Bush Administration, deepest since the 1930s World Wide Depression and was curtailed in less than two years by the Obama Administration in June of 09 - with positive GDP since that time to the present quarter.

Another Obama sycophant.
Ok, you can stop posting now. We know for whom you are voting. Nobody cares.

In Summer 2011

Obama is responsible. He rejected the Tea Party Budget. It's all on Obama and the Democrats

Summer of Recovery, Part IV: We Just need 4 more years, I swear! Give us 8 years and we can drop UE to under 8%!

The Progressive Jihad sprang into action
the second Obama put his hand on the Bible

One by one great American industries
were crushed or taken over
GE, GM, Chrysler, banks
finally the entire US health Care system
fell under the Emperors thumb
(except for the several thousand
Democrat supporters who got waivers)

Summer 2009 the Stimulus was supposed to keep US Under 8%

Summer 2010 was promised to be
one of Green Shoots
but none arrived
VP Biden said they'd never come back
and he was right

In Summer 2011 the Emperor
admits that his economic plans
have failed
miserably

Done in by ATM's
He complains about CNN
and the Internet News

Clueless
Hopeless
Whiny
Complaining
All WeeWeed Up

His reelection threatened, he puts Plan 875,432 into effect:
We just need more time.
That's the whole plan!
Just give us more time!​

I know it's Funny, and it seems like it should not work.

But it is working, and if nothing changes it is going to work. Obama is going to win, The GOP picked the worst fucking guy to put up against him. Romney totally fucked up a chance to turn this on Obama this week. He is getting fucking Owned by Obama. It's like were watching another Repeat of 2008. Obama getting a pass from most of the Media on a Laundry list of BS, while the Weak ass Republican Candidate runs a Terrible Campaign.

Pretty Pathetic Really.

Last edited:
Not to mention the Rest of the GOP has no Concrete Plan to Replace the ACA and seem Oblivious to the Fact that while half the people do want it Repealed, Only half again of them want it totally gone. Most like me want it changed. I like Parts, but I think as a whole it's not going to work, and it will cost way to much, and it does not address cost of care at all. It's a Typical Clumsily put together One size Fits all Government Solution.

The GOP is walking around like fucking Morons screaming Repeal, but giving vague Answers about what they would do to Replace it. That's not going to Cut it. They keep this Lame ass shit up and we might be talking about Another 4 Years, and Democrat Gains in the House, and Dems Retaining the Senate.

Wake the Fuck up GOP. lol

Last edited:

Another Obama sycophant.
Ok, you can stop posting now. We know for whom you are voting. Nobody cares.
Can not stand proveable fact, can you. Easier to believe and spout tea party dogma.

In Summer 2011

Obama is responsible. He rejected the Tea Party Budget. It's all on Obama and the Democrats
The CBO rated the tea party budget as way more costly than what dems want. I can either believe you, great economist that you are, or the CBO. Easy choice.

It takes time to turn the Bush disaster around...

Clean+up+in+aisle+five.jpg

I always knew it was baby Bush's fault, the big 0 washed his hands, despite his campaign promises, his minions didn't call for a special prosecutor, and we all know you need an excuse..for pathetic performance.

The CBO rated the tea party budget as way more costly than what dems want. I can either believe you, great economist that you are, or the CBO. Easy choice.

CBO labors under the delusion that tax cuts have a negative impact on the economy. They're as wrong as Krugman

How do you think you get Obama's $1.3 Trillion annual deficit and record debts?

It takes time to turn the Bush disaster around...

I always knew it was baby Bush's fault, the big 0 washed his hands, despite his campaign promises, his minions didn't call for a special prosecutor, and we all know you need an excuse..for pathetic performance.

Papa Obama said it himself the best, originally

Sadly, he does not seem to be a man of his word
But, we already knew that....
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

The private sector is doing just fine.
We are on the right path....

I don't know about you guys....but I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this guy....

New Topics

Forum List

Back