Summer night in Jully 1969

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
15 years old.

Had just deivered the papers on the first moon landing.

Slept on the lawn.

Was thinking things cant get any better than this.

Me too ! Except for the slept on the lawn thing.
About 4 month later the meatheads showed up at the door and said my brother would be home soon..............in a Ziplock.

15 years old.

Had just deivered the papers on the first moon landing.

Slept on the lawn.

Was thinking things cant get any better than this.

I watched the moon landing on the TV at my girlfriend's house...

whenever there was a lull in the activity on the TV, we took the opportunity to get busy with each other... nice memories...

a month later, we were at a rock festival...

I held her close while we watched Janis Joplin burn brightly...

and I remember thinking to myself something like "things can't get much better'n this"...

I wasn't born until 11 years after but, being 15 was great.

Oh, and I crashed on my lawn too...

I only wish I could have seen the moon landing as it happened.

As a history buff I wish I could have experienced a lot of things from the last 100 years.... Some good some bad...

I hate to break it to you punk, but "history buff" doesn't mean you got a D+ and managed not to fail 8th grade History.

I hate to break it to you punk, but "history buff" doesn't mean you got a D+ and managed not to fail 8th grade History.

Will your half-aborted brain ever shut the the fuck up?

You define trolling...

Last edited:
Dude, as like a 'history buff,' do you like study like historical ass kicking to like combine your like interests, dude?

Dude, as like a 'history buff,' do you like study like historical ass kicking to like combine your like interests, dude?

If I destroy your ass on any historical topic will you just go away?

Pick anything you want.....

I'll give you 2 days bitch....

Last edited:

If I destroy your ass on any historical topic will you just go away?

Pick anything you want.....

I'll give you 2 days bitch....

LOL!!!! Like, dude, like, think about it for a second. Even, like, you, like must, like, know that we are like, on the like, internet, dude. You don't need two days to find your pop-up Fun Time History Book, dude.

Did you kick your own ass? Is that what happened, or were you always this dim?

:cuckoo:

It sure is easy to tell which posters in this topic are not old enough to have been around for the moon landing...

Forum List

Back