Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere

The polar bears seem to be enjoying it...

ef5a47e2c5762cc8b93c17c1ea9bdde7.jpg

we can only hope that the warming continues...thus far, we haven't even reached the temperatures that existed prior to the onset of the little ice age.

It was insanely nasty being on the east coast this summer. Couldn't step outside for two minutes without geting swamp ass. I'm outta here, I hate hate the east coast for a lot of reasons, but this one tops them all.

It was insanely nasty being on the east coast this summer. Couldn't step outside for two minutes without geting swamp ass. I'm outta here, I hate hate the east coast for a lot of reasons, but this one tops them all.

lol.......summers on the east coast have been ridiculously cool the last several years. In the 80's and 90's you would routinely see a bunch of days in the triple digits. Not anymore. Mid-90's is now a rare thing in the northeast with most days of summer seeing temps in the low 80's. I laugh my ass off when weather guys talk about a heat wave and the temps are in the upper 80's to low 90's. Only bobbleheads think that is a heat wave.:2up::2up:

I grew up in the southeast so have a good tolerance for the heat and more importantly, the humidity, but spent time in Alaska, New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado while I was in the service and liked the climate out there also. I enjoy the snow...to bad snow is a thing of the past and children won't know what it is....

Anyone that believes someone can tell you the average temp of the planet or the northern hemisphere is at least one of four things. Naive, ignorant, stupid or lying.
Bullshit .
We've never experienced this before on such a regular basis.
b25e5dd0-1e28-4bd6-84bd-f0952be8d3c8-screen-shot-2019-07-18-at-125654-pm.png

Another lie warmists puts up, 3 weeks ago I posted THIS showing what happened in 1912, 1925, 1931, 1939, 1955. Then we have this for October 6, 1963, of actual temperatures, not "feel like" temperatures.

US_10061963_1.jpg

September 30, 1953

SE_09301953-1024x551.jpg

Stop making bogus narratives!

Good.

Maybe I will see those Palm Trees on Lake Superior after all.

As a climate change encourager, I have been discouraged by the current rate of warming.:45:

Really? the FACT that the rate of warming is well below the per decade warming rate prediction/projections regularly published (5 year intervals) by the IPPC which bases the AGW hypothesis on modeling scenarios. They have been wrong every single time!

You should be happy that the AGW conjecture has failed for 30 years now.

How many trillions should we spend to ensure we never see those temperatures again?
Dude. Don't patronize me like I'm some college toad or an AOC so called progressive green deal supporter. My plan is simple - weaning off of wasteful military spending and investing in a sustainable infrastructure, like China and Europe are already doing. And if manufacturing jobs are coming home the solar industry is booming right now. The US could once again lead the world in exports ( which Carter had already planned but something stopped it - oh yeah Reaganomics and the neocon war economy).

Really? the FACT that the rate of warming is well below the per decade warming rate prediction/projections regularly published (5 year intervals) by the IPPC which bases the AGW hypothesis on modeling scenarios. They have been wrong every single time!

More fraud on your part.

The predicted rates was 0.20, the observed was 0.19

So, the predictions were nearly perfect.

In contrast to the stunning success of the rational side, your side has been predicting imminent strong cooling for over 40 years running.

We've been right about everything for 40+ years, hence we have credibility.

You've spent 40+ years doing a face plant into a cow patty, so you're regarded as cult jokes.

Unless you're 400 years old ... you have no idea what we have experienced.

You may be ignorant enough to not know what a proxy measurement is, but the smart people aren't handicapped that way.

Oh, from his last post, I see Bear fails hard in the same way.

That's a commonality among deniers. They're just not very well-informed. Most of them are capable of knowing better, but their cult orders them to remain ignorant, so they do so.

Unless you're 400 years old ... you have no idea what we have experienced.

You may be ignorant enough to not know what a proxy measurement is, but the smart people aren't handicapped that way.

You mean the smart people who lie so much that in a Court hearing he dare not present any of his evidence or methods? So he then lost his defamation case.

So much for being "smart".

You mean the smart people who lie so much that in a Court hearing he dare not present any of his evidence or methods? So he then lost his defamation case.

You just made that up.

And the funny thing is you don't know you made it up. You actually think it's true, because a conspiracy blog told you it was true. Since you're a conservative, you accept what you've been fed, without questioning. In your mind, fact-checking your masters would indicate a lack of faith in them, so you'll never be caught fact-checking. That's for dirty liberals and other independent thinkers.

Here's a challenge for you. Back your crazy claim up. Not with conspiracy blogs, but with links to the legal judgement on the case.

Oh wait, you can't. So you'll just curse at me instead.

You just made that up.

And the funny thing is you don't know you made it up. You actually think it's true, because a conspiracy blog told you it was true. Since you're a conservative, you accept what you've been fed, without questioning. In your mind, fact-checking your masters would indicate a lack of faith in them, so you'll never be caught fact-checking. That's for dirty liberals and other independent thinkers.

Here's a challenge for you. Back your crazy claim up. Not with conspiracy blogs, but with links to the legal judgement on the case.

Oh wait, you can't. So you'll just curse at me instead.

No, your hero michael mann refused to turn over documents in his defamation lawsuit against Dr. Tim Ball. Thus, mann lost. And lost big. He must now pay Dr. Balls legal fees.

How many trillions should we spend to ensure we never see those temperatures again?
Dude. Don't patronize me like I'm some college toad or an AOC so called progressive green deal supporter. My plan is simple - weaning off of wasteful military spending and investing in a sustainable infrastructure, like China and Europe are already doing. And if manufacturing jobs are coming home the solar industry is booming right now. The US could once again lead the world in exports ( which Carter had already planned but something stopped it - oh yeah Reaganomics and the neocon war economy).

Don't patronize me like I'm some college toad or an AOC so called progressive green deal supporter.

Don't want to be patronized like one of those morons, try harder not to make moronic comments like they do.

More fraud on your part.

The predicted rates was 0.20, the observed was 0.19

So, the predictions were nearly perfect.

In contrast to the stunning success of the rational side, your side has been predicting imminent strong cooling for over 40 years running.

We've been right about everything for 40+ years, hence we have credibility.

You've spent 40+ years doing a face plant into a cow patty, so you're regarded as cult jokes.

Why do you continue to lie so much?

The official Satellite data shows this:
The linear warming trend since January, 1979 remains at +0.13 C/decade

The AGW conjecture and the "hot spot" are about Atmosphere warming, which the Satellites cover well, which means the three decades long IPCC predictions/projections are a failure. Surface temperature data don't mean anything when considering the AGW conjecture.

Since it is El-Nino's that powers Atmosphere warming, oceans are cooling down at a greater rate than usual, a bad sign for the future, CO2 effect isn't visible at all.

The 1990 IPCC PREDICTION was for an average of .30C per decade, it has NEVER reached the minimum .20C level, and that it would be 1C warmer by 2025..................

By the way I haven't been pushing the big cooling narrative at all..........................

Your lies and stupidity destroys your credibility.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back