Suit Jackets And T Shirts Don’t Mix

I never said you didn't have the right to speak about whatever you want. But, whether you have the right to speak on it does not make it any of your business. Or are you saying that you have the right to say what you want but other people don't have the right to wear what they want?
I won't address your question because it's too ridiculous.

As for what people ought to wear in public, it's ANYONE'S business.

And if fish needs tartar sauce you should have ordered the steak. It's all about individual taste preferences. What some people find unappetizing others find to be a culinary delight. For many people there are some cuts of meat that are enhanced by steak sauce or ketchup (which is nothing more than another type of sauce). During my long life I have put ketchup and a variety of other sauces on various cuts of meat. However I have never adorned a slice of roast prime rib with a condiment other than a home-made horseradish sauce. I make my horseradish sauce using fresh horseradish, cream cheese, sour cream, dried mustard, onion juice, Tabasco sauce and a few other ingredients. If I gave you the complete recipe I would have to kill you.

I could never understand why some people accept the use of ketchup, mustard, relish and a host of other condiments on hamburgers which are nothing more than ground beef, but find the use of steak sauce and ketchup on un-ground beef to be taboo.

Bottom line: When you're cooking for yourself, make your food the way YOU like it. When you are cooking for other people, make the food the way THEY like it. Anything else is culinary insanity.
0b647366372c2c460adbe610d4a48e6f692804c4bb62fb58a8cdf51ea8c2ad43.jpg

My response was on-topic in that I directly addressed comments of other poster which involved a general discussion about the use of condiments on steak. Here is the sequence of such comments:

miketx: “It's ok, just so long as he doesn't put steak sauce on his steak! Now that shit right there is outrageous!” (See Post #33).

Toro (quoting miketx): “Not putting steak sauce on a fine steak is the 11th Commandment. Look it up” (See Post #40).

WinterBorn:(quoting Toro and miketx): “ If the steak needs sauce or ketsup, you should have ordered the fish” (See Post #41).

I quoted WinterBorn and responded as follows: “And if fish needs tartar sauce you should have ordered the steak. It's all about individual taste preferences. What some people find unappetizing others find to be a culinary delight. For many people there are some cuts of meat that are enhanced by steak sauce or ketchup (which is nothing more than another type of sauce). During my long life I have put ketchup and a variety of other sauces on various cuts of meat. However I have never adorned a slice of roast prime rib with a condiment other than a home-made horseradish sauce. I make my horseradish sauce using fresh horseradish, cream cheese, sour cream, dried mustard, onion juice, Tabasco sauce and a few other ingredients. If I gave you the complete recipe I would have to kill you....”(See post #53).

My response to WinterBorn could not have been more on-topic. YOUR problem is that you read only what I wrote and not the post to which I was responding . You even quoted what I wrote but did not quote the posts to which I was responding which I find to be somewhat disingenuous . At any rate, if you can't see the relevancy of my post there is something seriously wrong with you.

If you are merely trying to be humorous, I accept that. But if you are attempting to criticize me, I find your attempts to be sophomoric at best

You can have the last word. I am finished with you and this thread.

Last edited:
I never said you didn't have the right to speak about whatever you want. But, whether you have the right to speak on it does not make it any of your business. Or are you saying that you have the right to say what you want but other people don't have the right to wear what they want?
I won't address your question because it's too ridiculous.

As for what people ought to wear in public, it's ANYONE'S business.

Unless it is too revealing and obscene, it is not your business. YOu are welcome to make fun of it or whatever. But it is certainly not your business.

Forum List

Back