Suit against groping Donald Duck settled

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
... the Upper Darby mother who sued Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, claiming that she suffers from nightmares, post-traumatic stress disorder and "acute anxiety" after a Disneyworld employee dressed as Donald Duck grabbed one of her breasts three years ago.

Disney settled the suit this week in Philadelphia federal court. The terms of the settlement were not disclosed in court filings.

The complaint stated that the incident caused "permanent" injuries that left Magolon "unable to attend to her usual duties and occupation, all to her great financial detriment and loss."

Magolon said she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, muscle-contraction headaches, anxiety, nausea, cold sweats, insomnia, nightmares, flashbacks, and digestive problems.

The run-in triggered a "severe shock to her entire nervous system" and resulted in "other injuries, the full extent of which are not yet known," the lawsuit claims.

And, she said, it "ruined" her vacation.

Suit against groping Donald Duck settled | Philadelphia Daily News | 05/14/2011

What the duck? :cuckoo:

I wish Pocahontas would fondle me.

fuck that, one of the hottest women I have ever seen was an employee who was playing Jasmine from Aladdin. She definitely wouldn't have heard complaints if she would have touched me inappropriately.

And this woman should be shot for stupidity.

Forum List

Back