Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Suicide is NOT about weakness. How could you not know that.

It's about not seeing any way out. It's a permanent solution to what might or might not be a temporary problem. In the history of mankind, nobody has killed themself because daddy didn't buy them a beamer. It's possible one or two did because daddy was banging them, and they didn't see any way to make it stop.

Words don't kill people. They just make them wish they were dead.

It is about weakness..... They cant see any other way out because they're weak and don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions.

I dunno 'bout anyone else here, but I don't see anything stamped across my forehead......no label attached to me by a hang tag, either.

And the husband swears there's no bar codes on the back of my neck or any other place on my body. (I have him check frequently, just in case.....)

So how am I to know if I'm a 'progressive' or a 'librul' or a 'conservitard' or whatever???

And the answer is, I am me. I am living my life as me, not according to some 'ideology's playbook. Oh, I have a few basic principles I adhere to in my life - but they haven't matched any 'ideology' that's come down the pike so far - certainly never as described by people opposed to an ideology.

This partisan animosity is soooooooo! Byzantine! Greens and Blues, anyone????

Bleep all you partisan scum! A pox on both your fringes !!!!!!

Yeah most people say that. However there are knee-jerk trends that define an alleged "individual."

Those who blame Nancy Grace here have absolutely zero understanding or respect for free will. So if someone wants to sit here and blame Nancy Grace (who I don't even like) they may as well buy the excuses that consistently come out of every progressives mouth. "Its not my fault its racism", "It's not my fault its the 1%'ers fault" , "It's not my fault its Boooshs' fault."

Everyone seems to be a "victim" these days..... Free will and consequences for a persons actions seem to be going way-side. Instead everyone has someone to blame for their misfortunes...

You've never heard of kicking someone when they're down, have you.

Hell, you're probably the one that's usually doing it.

Nick is a superhuman. Not even involuntary muscle spasms can make him flinch. He was once cornered in an alley by a group of gun wielding thugs. Five of them committed suicide on the spot, the other three ran away and forever wished they had done the same.

I dunno 'bout anyone else here, but I don't see anything stamped across my forehead......no label attached to me by a hang tag, either.

And the husband swears there's no bar codes on the back of my neck or any other place on my body. (I have him check frequently, just in case.....)

So how am I to know if I'm a 'progressive' or a 'librul' or a 'conservitard' or whatever???

And the answer is, I am me. I am living my life as me, not according to some 'ideology's playbook. Oh, I have a few basic principles I adhere to in my life - but they haven't matched any 'ideology' that's come down the pike so far - certainly never as described by people opposed to an ideology.

This partisan animosity is soooooooo! Byzantine! Greens and Blues, anyone????

Bleep all you partisan scum! A pox on both your fringes !!!!!!

Yeah most people say that. However there are knee-jerk trends that define an alleged "individual."

Those who blame Nancy Grace here have absolutely zero understanding or respect for free will. So if someone wants to sit here and blame Nancy Grace (who I don't even like) they may as well buy the excuses that consistently come out of every progressives mouth. "Its not my fault its racism", "It's not my fault its the 1%'ers fault" , "It's not my fault its Boooshs' fault."

Everyone seems to be a "victim" these days..... Free will and consequences for a persons actions seem to be going way-side. Instead everyone has someone to blame for their misfortunes...

I don't kick people when they're down...... Even if I did and someone killed themselves I wasn't the one who stuck the gun to that persons head or put the noose around their neck.

Besides mentally strong people don't go down - they tell those who are kicking them to fuck off, then they spit their own venom back.....

Truth is most people are just a bunch of pussies..... They care so much about what others think - and that is their ultimate flaw....

Fuck what others think.....

It's about not seeing any way out. It's a permanent solution to what might or might not be a temporary problem. In the history of mankind, nobody has killed themself because daddy didn't buy them a beamer. It's possible one or two did because daddy was banging them, and they didn't see any way to make it stop.

It is about weakness..... They cant see any other way out because they're weak and don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions.

You're an idiot. Find another thread to be an idiot in.

Really? Being molested and abused is their actions? DO try to remember that kids commit suicide, too.

I don't kick people when they're down...... Even if I did and someone killed themselves I wasn't the one who stuck the gun to that persons head or put the noose around their neck.

Besides mentally strong people don't go down - they tell those who are kicking them to fuck off, then they spit their own venom back.....

Truth is most people are just a bunch of pussies..... They care so much about what others think - and that is their ultimate flaw....

Okay, yeah. Shoo. Go away.

Nick is a superhuman. Not even involuntary muscle spasms can make him flinch. He was once cornered in an alley by a group of gun wielding thugs. Five of them committed suicide on the spot, the other three ran away and forever wished they had done the same.

Why, because I don't allow idiots I don't even know to drive me to suicide??

Okay, yeah. Shoo. Go away.

Oh fuck off.....

Grow the fuck up - only a little fucking idiot would buy the victim bullshit....

Does it make you feel good blaming Grace????

You simpleminded progressives always want to blame someone for anothers fucked up actions....

Really? Being molested and abused is their actions? DO try to remember that kids commit suicide, too.

Of course it's their free will.......

Here is a fucking shocker for you - people choose to kill themselves...

What the fuck don't you get about that??? It's not that difficult to understand...

There are plenty of people out there in this world who have had tough lives and they didn't commit suicide....

You're an idiot. Find another thread to be an idiot in.

Oh you're being a bully, maybe I should kill myself and it would be your fault...

Ya fucking jackass...

If "someone" is blamed for another someone's suicide death...then I'd say the person who committed suicide, wasn't all in their right mind to begin with.

You can't be in your right mind to do this.....a sane stable person most likely wouldn't even think of it!

I believe highly intelligent people are more likely to commit suicide than the less intelligent, but I would need to verify that.

You could be right...i've heard that too. This guy i went to school with was VERY smart...honor student and all...he killed himself a few years after we graduated. He was from a well of family too and wasn't in "want" of anything.

I believe highly intelligent people are more likely to commit suicide than the less intelligent, but I would need to verify that.

You could be right...i've heard that too. This guy i went to school with was VERY smart...honor student and all...he killed himself a few years after we graduated. He was from a well of family too and wasn't in "want" of anything.

Same situation, homecoming king and all. Gay, unfortunately. Died at his own hand before he was out of his teens.

If "someone" is blamed for another someone's suicide death...then I'd say the person who committed suicide, wasn't all in their right mind to begin with.

You can't be in your right mind to do this.....a sane stable person most likely wouldn't even think of it!

I'd agree with part of that - people committing suicide are usually NOT in their right mind. They - for the most part - feel trapped and out of control for whatever reason. It triggers a hopelessness effect in their minds - and that's a totally natural response.

Consider a mouse or a bird who is caught by a de-clawed cat. In some cases, the animal will actually die before any real harm comes to it. Since people share the same early evolutionary path, it's reasonable to assume that we also share the same kind of responses - fight, flight, or just die and get it over with.

Same situation, homecoming king and all. Gay, unfortunately. Died at his own hand before he was out of his teens.

This would be something that wouldn't surprise me. I've seen that there is a LOT of deep, introspective thinking prior to suicide. It usually isn't a rash decision - at least the successful ones aren't.

This would be something that wouldn't surprise me. I've seen that there is a LOT of deep, introspective thinking prior to suicide. It usually isn't a rash decision - at least the successful ones aren't.

My maternal (bio) grandmother actually died of fear. When she was young, her husband was changing the tire on a logging road. Rig came around, hit and killed him before her eyes.

Going on 50 years later, her son was driving. A rig came at them, head-on. He swerved off the road. No damage to them or the vehicle. She was dead when he turned to say "Are you okay?"

On the question of whether you can be driven to kill yourself, I've seen it happen.

I had a friend who was going through a particularly nasty and long-running separation and divorce. Her ex was a real sweet guy, always letting her know how insignificant and downright crazy she was - something he began doing between their 1st and 2nd child. By the time #3 came along, the psychological attack came into full swing and shortly after he decided to make it more physical she got him to leave.

That only intensified the problem. He was openly abusive, physically and verbally, to her in front of his kids, and shortly after decided to hit her where it would do the most damage: he told her that his lawyer was drafting the paperwork to have the kids removed from her custody and that she "would never see them again". Common and childish, I know. But it worked on her mind - I was forever telling her that there was no way it could happen the way she had it pictured, but I guess the damage had already been done. We spent a few weeks on that particular see-saw.

One Saturday morning while she and her 3 kids were eating breakfast and waiting for the kid's dad to show up (it was his day with them), she put a gun in her mouth and ended her torment - starting a new memory for 3 kids, and the ex who had just pulled up to get them.

Did her ex drive her to do the deed? No question.
Is he responsible? It took me a few years to understand that he really wasn't. He set the events in motion, for sure. But, ultimately it was my friend who chose to resolve it the way she did.

Forum List

Back