• Maybe

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted "yes"

I'd like to point out that young gay people who feel they have no support - not from society, not from family, and not even spiritually in some cases as they're told that even God hates them - are especially vulnerable. Continuous non-acceptance is a powerful blow to self-esteem.

This is true. Many gay teenagers are rejected by their families, and sometimes, society, so they feel they are all alone in the world, and that there is no point in living when they get no acceptance.

This is why schools need to have strong anti bullying policies in place.

It is clear that the woman didn't intend to kill her baby. She was probably suffering deeply, and regretting her actions that day. The last thing she needed to hear was some woman, who doesn't know anything about her, humiliating her on television. Nancy Grace should mind her own business next time.

The woman chose to kill herself, but would she have killed herself had Nancy Grace not been such a bitch, and mocked the woman over the death of her child? I doubt it.

Oh so if you talk shit to me and I off your ass am I off the hook for murder???

Nancy Grace didn't make that woman do a fucking thing.....

You cant sit here and pretend like Grace had a role in this womans actions....

Most people at one point in their lives have had to deal with fucked up shit but most of us don't go killing babies and ourselves no matter how bad it is....

I don't necessarily agree that people are responsible for ones decision to commit suicide. I think that sometimes, bullying can lead to depression, and if that depression isn't treated, it gets worse, and then leads to thoughts of suicide, and then finally, the act.

I think that those being bullied only should simply get off the computer, and those being bullied via television have the option to change the channel.

But I think Nancy Grace is a witch, anyway. Put it this way - if you had an accident which resulted in the death of your child, and I mocked you for it, how would that make you feel? I imagine you'd want to strangle me.

It doesn't matter...... Your logic pretty much states that an individual is not responsible for his or her actions and someone is to blame...

Using your logic murdering an alleged "bully" is justifiable....

People need to be held accountable for their own actions.

Like I've never been depressed, like I have never had my feelings hurt?? Guess what? these feelings are all part of life....

Sometimes you just have to say "fuck them" and move on - more so when you're a kid...

Obama could criticize me right now and degrade me as an individual but I wouldn't care - I have zero respect for the idiot so why should I care???

I think too many people actually care what others think about them - why???

I bet many hate me online and offline but I could care less - I think it's funny not depressing....

Back to my original point - that woman had free will - she didn't have to do what she did...

Anyone who offs their baby and commits suicide because they were criticized was certainly damaged goods in the first place.....

I voted "yes"

I'd like to point out that young gay people who feel they have no support - not from society, not from family, and not even spiritually in some cases as they're told that even God hates them - are especially vulnerable. Continuous non-acceptance is a powerful blow to self-esteem.

This is true. Many gay teenagers are rejected by their families, and sometimes, society, so they feel they are all alone in the world, and that there is no point in living when they get no acceptance.

Once again the progressives believe gays are more important than anyone who is being bullied....

Funny how I could deal with bullies growing up but these days all these kids are too pussy to deal with bullies...

What the fuck is wrong with you progressives??

It doesn't matter...... Your logic pretty much states that an individual is not responsible for his or her actions and someone is to blame...

Like I've never been depressed, like I have never had my feelings hurt?? Guess what? these feelings are all part of life....

Sometimes you just have to say "fuck them" and move on - more so when you're a kid...

Obama could criticize me right now and degrade me as an individual but I wouldn't care - I have zero respect for the idiot so why should I care???

I bet many hate me online and offline but I could care less - I think it's funny not depressing....

Back to my original point - that woman had free will - she didn't have to do what she did...

Anyone who offs their baby and commits suicide because they were criticized was certainly damaged goods in the first place.....

Took a while to get to the one thing I could almost get behind, and it's on topic too!

She did have free will.
Persecution - whether it's deserved or not - can do a lot of things to free will that you wouldn't have the genetic makeup to even begin to empathize with, I suspect - not your fault. This would be a topic you'd either understand, or you wouldn't.

Okay, let me tell you a story.

When I was at school, I was the victim of severe physical, and emotional bullying. I went from an A grade student to an F grade student overnight. I was kicked, punched, spat at, called names, everything you can think of. The teachers were aware of the abuse, yet they did nothing at all to prevent it. I couldn't stop it, I had to sit there and take it. I would sit in class and listen to the insults, I would go to my locker at the end of class and be kicked, and kids would randomly slap me as they walked by.

This went on for three years, and nothing had been done in that time. I hated attending school, because I knew that as soon as I got off that bus, I would be beaten and humiliated again.

That drove me to suicide. I tried to end my life twice, but thankfully, I was saved both times. Eventually, the school admitted there was a problem, but instead of expelling the bullies, or even giving them a detention, they told my parents that I should leave school instead. So I left school at the age of 16, halfway through the school year.

I was fine until I was bullied. Being bullied made me depressed. My depression was being treated, but when you endure being bullied 5 days a week, 6 hours a day, medication doesn't do much for you. I blame the bullies for my suicidal thoughts.

Do I blame them for the fact I tried to take my own life? No - as that was my choice. But I had the strength to dig myself out of that dark place, not everyone is so lucky.

Its very easy for someone to say that we should ignore it, walk away, toughen up, etc, but it doesn't work that way.

Took a while to get to the one thing I could almost get behind, and it's on topic too!

She did have free will.
Persecution - whether it's deserved or not - can do a lot of things to free will that you wouldn't have the genetic makeup to even begin to empathize with, I suspect - not your fault. This would be a topic you'd either understand, or you wouldn't.

In what universe can Nancy Grace persecute anyone??

She yaps on TV - that's it and that's all....

WTF......

This shit would be like blaming Rush for a progressives suicide.....

I voted "yes"

Once again the progressives believe gays are more important than anyone who is being bullied....

Funny how I could deal with bullies growing up but these days all these kids are too pussy to deal with bullies...

And once again, here's a caveman to haul out labels for the people he doesn't understand.

Let's see, Obama in the last post and progressives and pussies in this one. And the topic was? Suicide, I believe.... why don't you go give the idea time to sink in, caveman. Maybe you could improve our gene pool a bit.

In what universe can Nancy Grace persecute anyone??

She yaps on TV - that's it and that's all....

WTF......

This shit would be like blaming Rush for a progressives suicide.....

I'd explain this to you if I thought for 1 second you had the propensity to understand.

And once again, here's a caveman to haul out labels for the people he doesn't understand.

Let's see, Obama in the last post and progressives and pussies in this one. And the topic was? Suicide, I believe.... why don't you go give the idea time to sink in, caveman. Maybe you could improve our gene pool a bit.

It was an analogy caveman......

Blaming Nancy Grace for this crazy bitches suicide and her fucked up actions would be like blaming Mac Donalds for allegedly making people "fat."

What's up with progressives and their total disregard for personal responsibility? It's always someone elses fault....

I suppose progressives are perfect people and its the big bad mean ass world that drives them to failure, suicide and murder when their feelings get hurt...

Grow the fuck up....

Last edited:

Blaming Nancy Grace for this crazy bitches suicide and her fucked up actions would be like blaming Mac Donalds for allegedly making people "fat."

What's up with progressives and their total disregard for personal responsibility? It's always someone elses fault....

I suppose progressives are perfect people and its the big bad mean ass world that drives them to failure, suicide and murder when their feelings get hurt...

Grow the fuck up....

Nick... like I said, if you had just a bit of common sense, this would be a wonderful discussion. Instead, you need to label someone as a progressive in order to try to fit some pattern on them that you can relate to. You don't know me, or my politics, you have no idea who or what I am, but that won't stop you from jumping right out there, will it caveman? "Progressive", me can hate Progressive - Progressives bad!

Not going there with you.

I dunno 'bout anyone else here, but I don't see anything stamped across my forehead......no label attached to me by a hang tag, either.

And the husband swears there's no bar codes on the back of my neck or any other place on my body. (I have him check frequently, just in case.....)

So how am I to know if I'm a 'progressive' or a 'librul' or a 'conservitard' or whatever???

And the answer is, I am me. I am living my life as me, not according to some 'ideology's playbook. Oh, I have a few basic principles I adhere to in my life - but they haven't matched any 'ideology' that's come down the pike so far - certainly never as described by people opposed to an ideology.

This partisan animosity is soooooooo! Byzantine! Greens and Blues, anyone????

Bleep all you partisan scum! A pox on both your fringes !!!!!!

Grow the fuck up....

Nick... like I said, if you had just a bit of common sense, this would be a wonderful discussion. Instead, you need to label someone as a progressive in order to try to fit some pattern on them that you can relate to. You don't know me, or my politics, you have no idea who or what I am, but that won't stop you from jumping right out there, will it caveman? "Progressive", me can hate Progressive - Progressives bad!

Not going there with you.

You cant blame another person for offing themselves because they were weak......

What are you going to imply next? the kid who kills his or herself because daddy didn't buy them a BMW is the parents fault???

People are responsible for their own actions - people make their own choices and they have to live (or die) with those choices made.

Words don't kill people...

Suicide is NOT about weakness. How could you not know that.

It's about not seeing any way out. It's a permanent solution to what might or might not be a temporary problem. In the history of mankind, nobody has killed themself because daddy didn't buy them a beamer. It's possible one or two did because daddy was banging them, and they didn't see any way to make it stop.

Words don't kill people. They just make them wish they were dead.

I dunno 'bout anyone else here, but I don't see anything stamped across my forehead......no label attached to me by a hang tag, either.

And the husband swears there's no bar codes on the back of my neck or any other place on my body. (I have him check frequently, just in case.....)

So how am I to know if I'm a 'progressive' or a 'librul' or a 'conservitard' or whatever???

And the answer is, I am me. I am living my life as me, not according to some 'ideology's playbook. Oh, I have a few basic principles I adhere to in my life - but they haven't matched any 'ideology' that's come down the pike so far - certainly never as described by people opposed to an ideology.

Yeah most people say that. However there are knee-jerk trends that define an alleged "individual."

Those who blame Nancy Grace here have absolutely zero understanding or respect for free will. So if someone wants to sit here and blame Nancy Grace (who I don't even like) they may as well buy the excuses that consistently come out of every progressives mouth. "Its not my fault its racism", "It's not my fault its the 1%'ers fault" , "It's not my fault its Boooshs' fault."

Everyone seems to be a "victim" these days..... Free will and consequences for a persons actions seem to be going way-side. Instead everyone has someone to blame for their misfortunes...

Yeah most people say that. However there are knee-jerk trends that define an alleged "individual."

Those who blame Nancy Grace here have absolutely zero understanding or respect for free will. So if someone wants to sit here and blame Nancy Grace (who I don't even like) they may as well buy the excuses that consistently come out of every progressives mouth. "Its not my fault its racism", "It's not my fault its the 1%'ers fault" , "It's not my fault its Boooshs' fault."

Everyone seems to be a "victim" these days..... Free will and consequences for a persons actions seem to be going way-side. Instead everyone has someone to blame for their misfortunes...

You've never heard of kicking someone when they're down, have you.

Hell, you're probably the one that's usually doing it.

Suicide isn't even always a negative feeling for the person who does it.

I know of a person who lit himself on fire in his apartment building(completely ignorant or not caring of all the other people in it) because he wanted to see what existed after death. He was excited to get there.

To me, that was fucking scary, but it just goes to show you that it all depends on what's going on in the person's head.

Forum List

Back