Suicide Bombers just......

A

archangel

need love,food,clothing and a job....give me a break...I am so tired of the liberal mantra that all they need is love...then they would not committ suicide!
It is really disheartening when you get attacked by the opposition saying that you mis-interpreted what they said...and f' you when you you give them facts and ask for an explaination of their point of view...Sorry but if they would take the time to review history ie: the 'Ottoman Empire' they would realize that it has nothing to do with jobs or food or love...This is a 'Holy War' that did not end with the 1921 Ottoman Empire collapse...They just went underground and we are seeing the results of their comeback...loud and clear!

If anyone can convince me of a different and logical conclusion without using profanity and nonsensicle diatribe be my guest!

archangel said:
need love,food,clothing and a job....give me a break...I am so tired of the liberal mantra that all they need is love...then they would not committ suicide!
It is really disheartening when you get attacked by the opposition saying that you mis-interpreted what they said...and f' you when you you give them facts and ask for an explaination of their point of view...Sorry but if they would take the time to review history ie: the 'Ottoman Empire' they would realize that it has nothing to do with jobs or food or love...This is a 'Holy War' that did not end with the 1921 Ottoman Empire collapse...They just went underground and we are seeing the results of their comeback...loud and clear!

If anyone can convince me of a different and logical conclusion without using profanity and nonsensicle diatribe be my guest!

Isn't this cute. I'm not sure where you're confused. But I'll say it again, money is a great motivator, causing people to do atrocious things. I can't be ANY clearer than that.

Fact: no one said love them
Fact: no one said give them free food
Fact: no one said give them a job
Fact: no one said it wasn't a holy war

I also said successful liberal democracys have certain characteristics, which don't include free stuff but do include and are not limited too FREE CAPITALISTIC MARKETS. By free markets, I don't mean that they're giving away free stuff at the local store, I mean economic markets. You might have that mixed up with some other stuff, but liberal democracy doesn't equate liberalism as we know it today. Nations who do not hold liberal democratic principles, without freer capitalistic markets tend to be theocratic and/or authoritarian in nature with a POOR supressed populace. Get it? Should I keep explaining or is that enough?

Sorry, if you would take the time to READ and COMPREHEND what is written and the context with which it is written, you wouldn't have such 'issues' following along.

Said1 said:
Isn't this cute. I'm not sure where you're confused. But I'll say it again, money is a great motivator, causing people to do atrocious things. I can't be ANY clearer than that.

Fact: no one said love them(I mentioned it this posting)
Fact: no one said give them free food (silly Jilly did)
Fact: no one said give them a job (silly jilly did)
Fact: no one said it wasn't a holy war(mentioned it this posting)

I also said successful liberal democracys have certain characteristics, which don't include free stuff but do include and are not limited too FREE CAPITALISTIC MARKETS. By free markets, I don't mean that they're giving away free stuff at the local store, I mean economic markets. You might have that mixed up with some other stuff, but liberal democracy doesn't equate liberalism as we know it today. Nations who do not hold liberal democratic principles, without freer capitalistic markets tend to be theocratic and/or authoritarian in nature with a POOR supressed populace. Get it? Should I keep explaining or is that enough?

Sorry, if you would take the time to READ and COMPREHEND what is written and the context with which it is written, you wouldn't have such 'issues' following along.

:dunno: Comprehension?

But it is more comprhensive than the original...
said:Global topics (Democracy's Global Crisis)
post#17: "I guess the money provides enough incentive to do it.They are not fed,clothed etc prior to payment"
post#21: I Said(shout)
"The money provides incentive,meaning "here Abdual",take this money and these explosives.I know you are hungry,so eat before you go and make sure mamma gets the rest of the money".They probably weren't well fed prior to payment-meaning no food,thus,you take the money,you eat,then blow yourself up.Clear Enough(shout),or is that open to more misinterpretation as per your F------(edit)RE Tard Usual?(shout) All Intel Points to Yes :) (shout)

all in all I directed my question to Jillian and you interjected...she is the one who suggested they just needed jobs food etc...I gave her my answer then you posted the above...I did like this posting better minus the comprehension comment and not using shouts and profanity...have a nice night! :cool:

To stick my nose in, a lot of these religious extremists in the Middle East ARE dsaffected youth. There are no jobs, there is no industry. There is filthy rich and dirt poor.

Dirt poor are easily brainwashed by someone promising something better. Hitler and the German people is a prime example. Bin Laden is another. He plays to extremist religious beliefs and taught-from-birth hatreds.

So, in effect, a healthy society WOULD difuse a lot of the Ilamic extremism -- Abdul would be too busy trying to get ahead to blow himself up.

Understanding the factors in play does not necessarily equate to "making excuses." You KNOW I'll be about the last to make excuses for them. At the same time I can easily see where Islamic extremists have a wealth of people to choose from.

GunnyL said:
To stick my nose in, a lot of these religious extremists in the Middle East ARE dsaffected youth. There are no jobs, there is no industry. There is filthy rich and dirt poor.

Dirt poor are easily brainwashed by someone promising something better. Hitler and the German people is a prime example. Bin Laden is another. He plays to extremist religious beliefs and taught-from-birth hatreds.

So, in effect, a healthy society WOULD difuse a lot of the Ilamic extremism -- Abdul would be too busy trying to get ahead to blow himself up.

Understanding the factors in play does not necessarily equate to "making excuses." You KNOW I'll be about the last to make excuses for them. At the same time I can easily see where Islamic extremists have a wealth of people to choose from.

Excactly...and they do feed, cloth, give them parties and money along time before the actual event...and the objective is to make Islam the one world religion...thats all I was getting too!

archangel said:
Excactly...and they do feed, cloth, give them parties and money along time before the actual event...and the objective is to make Islam the one world religion...thats all I was getting too!

I believe at a lower level, the objective IS the complete domination Islam. I believe at the higher level you have professionals in the arts of hate and violence using religion as a veil, and playing to the desires of the disaffected.

If there is no war, these prominent jihadists are WHAT? Nothing. They have to get a job. Too much money and power where they're at for that.

archangel said:

said:Global topics (Democracy's Global Crisis)
post#17: "I guess the money provides enough incentive to do it.They are not fed,clothed etc prior to payment"
post#21: I Said(shout)
"The money provides incentive,meaning "here Abdual",take this money and these explosives.I know you are hungry,so eat before you go and make sure mamma gets the rest of the money".They probably weren't well fed prior to payment-meaning no food,thus,you take the money,you eat,then blow yourself up.Clear Enough(shout),or is that open to more misinterpretation as per your F------(edit)RE Tard Usual?(shout) All Intel Points to Yes :) (shout)

all in all I directed my question to Jillian and you interjected...she is the one who suggested they just needed jobs food etc...I gave her my answer then you posted the above...I did like this posting better minus the comprehension comment and not using shouts and profanity...have a nice night! :cool:

Anyone can interject where they want. Had you bothered to read the rest of the thread, you would know that I said the exact same thing I said in post number 2 of this thread (re-worded a bit, but essentially the same thing), not only what you posted above. Where's the rest, it's relevant to to my first response to you?

and the objective is to make Islam the one world religion...thats all I was getting too!

Who was disputing that, that quote is missing too? Or did I miss it somewhere in the original thread?

Said1 said:
archangel said:

Anyone can interject where they want. Had you bothered to read the rest of the thread, you would know that I said the exact same thing I said in post number 2 of this thread (re-worded a bit, but essentially the same thing), not only what you posted above. Where's the rest, it's relevant to to my first response to you?

Sure you can... not disputing that...I read all the postings...what you said earlier had nothing to do with your comment to me as for my comment to Jillian....I did not comment earlier about your comments so it is irrelevant!

Who was disputing that, that quote is missing too? Or did I miss it somewhere in the original thread?

The comment quote you are referring to was a comment I made to GunnyL in this thread...in regards to this thread...has nothing to do with the other thread! :confused:

Again have a nice night...if you want to comment about this thread...fine...if not discussion is over!

archangel said:
Said1 said:
The comment quote you are referring to was a comment I made to GunnyL in this thread...in regards to this thread...has nothing to do with the other thread! :confused:

Again have a nice night...if you want to comment about this thread...fine...if not discussion is over!

Whatever. IDIOT.

I suppose I can call you whatever I want now, since I this discussion is over. :laugh:

I'll have to think about it further.

As we learned from South Park, three factors contribute to terrorism.

First off, what's something Muslims can't do? That's right, have sex.
Now, what's something else Muslims can't do? Right again, jack off.
Now, where do Muslims live? Anybody? Correct, in sand.
So Friday night comes along and they can't have sex, they can't jack off, and all their orifices are full of sand, so they get all pissed off and blow stuff up.

In all seriousness, though, who do you think is more likely to be a suicide bomber, a successful businessman with wife and children making a decent living in a lush and fertile country or a 20-something desert rat who thinks women are shaped like a hunk of coth and only makes enough to feed himself on goat and camel?

Hobbit said:

So Friday night comes along and they can't have sex, they can't jack off, and all their orifices are full of sand, so they get all pissed off and blow stuff up.

In all seriousness, though, who do you think is more likely to be a suicide bomber, a successful businessman with wife and children making a decent living in a lush and fertile country or a 20-something desert rat who thinks women are shaped like a hunk of coth and only makes enough to feed himself on goat and camel?

The not one corrupted by materialism--of course !!

Hobbit said:

You abstain from women and jacking off, how come you aren't blowing stuff up? Just move to Arizona and you'll have all your bases covered!

Forum List

Back