Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S.

why don't you listen to ME? WHy don't you discuss the issue that I brought up? give that a try, why don't you?

why don't you listen to ME? WHy don't you discuss the issue that I brought up? give that a try, why don't you?

One of the main talking points you have sprewed, is Bush took his eye off the ball and did not go after the ones who hit us on 9-11

It seems we are fighting those who attacked us on 9-11

Busted again MM

busted????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

do you think that AQ could hold a graduation ceremony for 300 suicide bombers in front of members of the press corps in Iraq?

I would suggest that they could not...and the reason why they could not is that there are 150K American troops in Iraq.

Now why can they do it in Afghanistan?

do you think that AQ could hold a graduation ceremony for 300 suicide bombers in front of members of the press corps in Iraq?

I would suggest that they could not...and the reason why they could not is that there are 150K American troops in Iraq.

Hey numbnuts - you are wrong again (as usual)

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

ABC reported the story - hardly a right wing outfit

Hey numbnuts - you are wrong again (as usual)

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

ABC reported the story - hardly a right wing outfit

no...you missed my point (imagine that!).

I am well aware that a pakistani journalist attended as stated above. I am suggesting that a similar graduation ceremony would NOT be possible in Iraq because of the presence of 150K american troops.

no...you missed my point (imagine that!).

I am well aware that a pakistani journalist attended as stated above. I am suggesting that a similar graduation ceremony would NOT be possible in Iraq because of the presence of 150K american troops.

So to MM, the terrorists hoding their graduation is Bush's fault

What a new talking point for the left!

"Hoding?" What is this "hoding" you speak of?

You know, if you intend to call others out about their spelling, grammar, and conjugation of verbs, your own had better be beyond reproach my friend. ;)

When have I called anyone on their spelling?

I asked a rhetorical question. WHy don't you try something novel for you and actually try to answer it or discuss it?

one can only wonder what would have been different if Bush had concentrated on our real enemies in the hills of Afghanistan/Pakistan in 2003 instead of rushing off to invade Iraq, a secular nation that posed little to no threat to us vis a vis Islamic extremists.

Let's discuss whether or not you think that the Taliban would be holding a graduation day in the hills of eastern Afghanistan for suicide bombers if we had trained our military might on THEIR country and kept it there until the Karzai government was really functional and until AQ and the Taliban had indeed been all caught and brought to justice. Let's discuss that. I am not mindlessly Bush bashing. I am posing a legitimate point. Address it please.

Don't hold your breath.

You didn't, yet. You did however call someone out for their conjugating skills, most mistakes in conjugating verbs is a matter of spelling, like the examples you used in the linked thread. You either misspelled "holding" or conjugated your verb wrong. My point is, none of us here are perfect, to tweak someones melon over the issue is just plain silly. Besides, if we do that, we would be busy all day.

Truthmatters - Don't be mean to he/she, they are retarded

You have me mixed up with someone else. I did not call anyone out for their conjugating skills.

Please show me where I have

Holy crap. I apologize. Profusely. Please accept my apology. It's early, I'm at work, my attention is split. I cannot apologize enough.

Talk about mud on my face. I shall remedy this situation post haste.

Holy crap. I apologize. Profusely. Please accept my apology. It's early, I'm at work, my attention is split. I cannot apologize enough.

Talk about mud on my face. I shall remedy this situation post haste.

No problem my friend - we all make mistakes

and I posted where the troops are winning in Afghanistan, and it went right over MM pointy head

they are winning to such an extent that the Taliban can hold a graduation ceremony for suicide bombers and even invite the press along.

Imagine AQ trying that in Iraq!

they are winning to such an extent that the Taliban can hold a graduation ceremony for suicide bombers and even invite the press along.

Imagine AQ trying that in Iraq!

Like in Iraq, to libs the troops are losers - we can not win a war and the military can accomplish nothing positive

Like in Iraq, to libs the troops are losers - we can not win a war and the military can accomplish nothing positive

I would NEVER think that. Our troops are winners. The mission they have been sent on is stupid, but they are doing a great job trying to accomplish it.

WHy not address my point? WHy not ask yourself if AQ could get away with holding a graduation ceremony for 300 suicide bombers and invite the press in Iraq.

I would NEVER think that. Our troops are winners. The mission they have been sent on is stupid, but they are doing a great job trying to accomplish it.

WHy not address my point? WHy not ask yourself if AQ could get away with holding a graduation ceremony for 300 suicide bombers and invite the press in Iraq.

Then why do you defend the Dems who do call them losers? (among other insults they have sprewed)

Then why do you defend the Dems who do call them losers? (among other insults they have sprewed)

I disagree with your characterization. I disagree with many comments made by democrats. I am very much a supporter of our troops. they know it...first hand. I disagree with the war in Iraq and the way we are not effectively fighting the war on islamic extremism. I fully support the US military, and always have.

Forum List

Back