Suicidal Threat. Lawsuit. Bullying. All This and Teaching Too....

End public schools

End public schools

K and what's your idea after that? Spell it out.
You did not spell anything out, quit being so hostile.
I will post how I want when I want.

You started this thread on one screwed up story. As I said before, that poor kid should be homeschooled.

What is your solution for this one kid? Spell it out!

The solution starts with naysayers like you understanding what we are dealing with. This is not just "one kid". Educate yourself.

End public schools

End public schools

You started this thread on one screwed up story. As I said before, that poor kid should be homeschooled.

The solution starts with naysayers like you understanding what we are dealing with. This is not just "one kid". Educate yourself.
Maybe, but you are a pretty screwed up hostile person that does not know how to engage those who respond to your OP.

Where is your solution, you deman one of me, where is yours.

I say if you work in a school, you should be fired seeings how you have no solution.

End public schools

End public schools

Maybe, but you are a pretty screwed up hostile person that does not know how to engage those who respond to your OP.

I say if you work in a school, you should be fired seeings how you have no solution.

I'm a hostile bitter person but also, I should be fired. Cause that's not hostile or bitter

FAIL

End public schools

End public schools

I'm a hostile bitter person but also, I should be fired. Cause that's not hostile or bitter

FAIL
You set the tone. Not me.

If people are going to kill themselves there is nothing we can do about it. Nature should be allowed to take its course.

Forum List

Back