Suggestions

saved

Apr 1, 2011
I am not looking for a debate on if this will happen or not on what I am about to post. I am asking what would you suggest if what I am proposing is going to happen in the next 10 years. How should someone prepare for it?

Our federal government is in serious debt, not to mention the state debts. We are currently over 14 trillion in debt. One trillion is a million dollars a day, every day for 2739 years. We are 14 time that in debt. We are adding to that debt at a rate over 4 billion a day. One billion is 1000 one million dollar bills. We are adding four times that a day. We are borrowing nearly 40% of every dollar spent. Because of this I believe that within the next ten years we will default and the nation will fall as we know it today becoming like mexico or some other Latin country with poverty and hardship.

So like said you do not have to agree with my analysis, but even if you do not agree what would you say we should do as individuals to protect ourselves financially assuming this will take place as I have given it and could happen at any time within the next 10 years? Do we put our money under the mattress, in foreign stocks or banks or what? Should we get out of IRA’s and other plans? What is your opinions? Thank you

Last edited:
iShares foreign ETF's.
I'm in Latin America.
Asia is great too.
seekingalpha dot com is a small investors bible.
Throw out your television and get to work............at least you understand there IS a problem.
Good for you.
The USM is finished.

You might want to move to China.

When the depression hit there there, they actually funded a Keynesian economic STIMULUS that really invested money in the PEOPLE and their PROVINCES.

And as consequence of them bailing out the people and provinces instead of the banksters, their economy is enjoying a growth rate of 8%.

Forum List

Back