Suggestion to attract more members.

If there were a way to ask back some of the great members I've known over the years I'd be all for it.

We had more members, then they changed the platform, harassed conservatives and generally modified elements members enjoyed. I am surprised it still exists.

So am I. This place is being run like the country by obama. More rules, more laws. More chaos, more complicated for the sake of chaos...Same shit. Makes one want to move. So many have

I missed a PixieStix visit? :bye1: :crybaby: :smiliehug:

I am on facebook and twitter, and I have been posting links to this forum there in the hope of attracting more members. I have tweeted people like Richard Dawkins and Bill Gates inviting them to join.
I suggest everyone else does the same, to see if we cannot attract some interesting people here.

You have me, what more could you want?

I am fond of you, but I still think we could do with more people. I just hope tweeting Donald Trump does not crash the server.

Just agree with everything Trump says and you will be just fine.

I am on facebook and twitter, and I have been posting links to this forum there in the hope of attracting more members. I have tweeted people like Richard Dawkins and Bill Gates inviting them to join.
I suggest everyone else does the same, to see if we cannot attract some interesting people here.
I would hate it if someone on usmb knew me. I remember telling a guy about this place years ago and I hope he bailed and forgot about it. I say a lot of stupid stuff here. I speak my mind more than I would ever in real life so I won't tell personal friends but is usmb on Facebook? I would like maybe share it.

Although they might know sealy was my dog.

I would hate it if someone on usmb knew me. I remember telling a guy about this place years ago and I hope he bailed and forgot about it. I say a lot of stupid stuff here. I speak my mind more than I would ever in real life so I won't tell personal friends but is usmb on Facebook? I would like maybe share it.

And bobo's your fish?

And bobo's your fish?
No like yogi and his sidekick only I didn't want to be sealybooboo. It's what I called my beagle.

And bobo's your fish?
No like yogi and his sidekick only I didn't want to be sealybooboo. It's what I called my beagle.
You gave your dogs those names and they haven't kicked your a$$ yet?

And bobo's your fish?
You gave your dogs those names and they haven't kicked your a$$ yet?
Maybe if we want to attract more members we need to put out a girls of usmb bikini calendar. Bonzi and chrisl would be my Jan and February.

Forum List

Back