Suggestion For The Forum

RWNJs shouldn't watch this because its very fair to Alex Jones but for everyone else, its very enlightening. Special notes to MindWars Dale Smith -- This video is not safe for you to watch. Please don't say you weren't warned.

Really? I will be the first to say that Jones can be a bit of a carnival barker at times with a flair for the dramatic but infowars and their reporters have been uncannily accurate. I was disappointed that Jones distanced himself from the Sand Hoax staged fake mass shooting when it is blatantly obvious that this was a DHS capstone drill. He certainly nailed it when Infowars reported that George Soros and the E.U oligarchs were behind the coup de etat of the Ukraine and busted the lamestream media's reporting that the ROOSKIES had invaded Crimea.

What I do know is that Alex Jones is a threat to the leftard clown posse that touted his work and referenced it constantly when he was busting on George Bush and the false flag that was 9/11/01.

BTW, Atrazine has been proven to cause gender confusion and the deformation of male genitalia in amphibians so Alex Jones was absolutely correct and this comes from Professor Tyrone Hayes (someone that is a friend of mine on FB). Atrazine is sprayed on 50 percent of all the corn grown in this country.

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

I look forward to your (snicker) "educated" rebuttal filled with facts and data to counter my arguments.

I just clicked on this thread only to find three different posters whose current status is banned.

I'm surprised Alex jones is yet to pick up on that.

Forum List

Back