Suggestion for Environmental sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Can the Environmental sub-forum be considered a "Zone 2" area of the board & therefore fall under these conditions?:
  • "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

. I ask because its being relentlessly trolled-to-death, daily.

Read virtually any post down there & you will see its riddled w/ child like replies such as "ha ha ha!", hyperbole, & an assortment of ad hominems

cereal_killer

Last edited:
So now they want to change the board. It's not enough they want to interfere in our lives with this Globull warming fear mongering

scratch an globull warmer/radical environmentalist find a Fascist folks

So now they want to change the board. It's not enough they want to interfere in our lives with this Globull warming fear mongering

scratch an globull warmer/radical environmentalist find a Fascist folks
its Dottie....she is running out of things to whine about.....i am sure the mods look at her like the majority of the people here do.....

1324512.gif

Just a reminder for here as well:

Announcements from USMB staff, also post your feedback and questions here. FLAMING PROHIBITED. USMB Lounge rules apply.

IOW's- this thread is for grown-up conversation.

ISIS says that the USA has no right to interfere with their "freedom". It's common for the ones who behave the worst to try to portray themselves as victims when someone steps in to stop it.

Now, since I can talk about actual issues, I'd be very happy with Zone 2 rules.

Asking them to post an experiment is mean and evil

Please show us you're serious about AGW and stop posting about it

The "Science" is "Settled" so please shut the fuck up. All you're doing is burning additional "Fossil fuels" and melting the ice caps

Can the Environmental sub-forum be considered a "Zone 2" area of the board & therefore fall under these conditions?:
  • "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

. I ask because its being relentlessly trolled-to-death, daily.

Read virtually any post down there & you will see its riddled w/ child like replies such as "ha ha ha!", hyperbole, & an assortment of ad hominems

cereal_killer
We do remove junk in there when they are reported or if we stumble upon them. Pretty much across the board with the exception of the FZ we'll remove trolling/flaming/no content when reported (or if we see it)

Infractions have gone out as well. So these things are enforced across the board we just get more "aggressive" in the Zone 2 areas. When I say aggressive I mean issuing bans for repeat offenses. Not to say that somebody that trolls outside of Zone 2 won't get banned/infracted/warned.

The "Science" is "Settled" so please shut the fuck up. All you're doing is burning additional "Fossil fuels" and melting the ice caps

That's another example of what we get in every thread, multiple times.

Ice-Caps-Melting-Polar-Bear2.png

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, I beg you to make the AGWCult stop posting!!!! The "Science" (LOL) is "Settled" (LOL^2) every time they post they melt this ice cube! There's no point for them to keep posting. Make them stop!!!! (Can I get off this thing now? My balls are cold and your science is fake anyway)"

You get asked to post an experiment? Oh, you poor Dear! We must be such sadists to keep inflicting so much pain on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back