Sugary Drinks my ass.

This is how stupid things are getting here in loony liberal land.

Last week I went to go play a lil' golf over the hill in Calabasas at this lil' 9 hole course they have there, and decided to stop at Albertsons and get a 24oz tall boy Budweiser to nurse while playing...Now, Calabasas banned the use of plastic grocery bags not long ago, and of course, sells reusable "I heart Calabasas" grocery bags made of hemp in all the stores (pretty brilliant racket, I might add) for about a buck fifty a pop.....Anyhow, I get my beer and go to pay for it, and the clerk takes that one lil' can o' beer and puts it into one of those big ass paper grocery bags.....I told her I don't need that big ass bag, just give me the receipt and i'll walk out with the can...she gets all snotty, in that Calabasas liberal sort o' way, and say's, "here in the 'basas, you can't just walk out with a beer can in your hand, it doesn't look right".....I was gobsmacked, took the beer out the bag, grabbed the receipt, smiled, and walked out anyway.

Liberals.......GOTTA LOVE 'EM!

Have you considered the fact that you got that impression because you're a complete retard who makes up stories that no one in their right mind believes?

Just an idea.

Last week I went to go play a lil' golf over the hill in Calabasas at this lil' 9 hole course they have there, and decided to stop at Albertsons and get a 24oz tall boy Budweiser to nurse while playing...Now, Calabasas banned the use of plastic grocery bags not long ago, and of course, sells reusable "I heart Calabasas" grocery bags made of hemp in all the stores (pretty brilliant racket, I might add) for about a buck fifty a pop.....Anyhow, I get my beer and go to pay for it, and the clerk takes that one lil' can o' beer and puts it into one of those big ass paper grocery bags.....I told her I don't need that big ass bag, just give me the receipt and i'll walk out with the can...she gets all snotty, in that Calabasas liberal sort o' way, and say's, "here in the 'basas, you can't just walk out with a beer can in your hand, it doesn't look right".....I was gobsmacked, took the beer out the bag, grabbed the receipt, smiled, and walked out anyway.

Have you considered the fact that you got that impression because you're a complete retard who makes up stories that no one in their right mind believes?

Just an idea.
Hey Jillian, ya' there?......I think I just found one of those newbies you were referencing during our earlier conversation.:lol::lol::lol:

Just an idea.
Hey Jillian, ya' there?......I think I just found one of those newbies you were referencing during our earlier conversation.:lol::lol::lol:

Awwwww... you're trying to make a relevant point.

That's adorable!

Just an idea.

That's adorable!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, another butt hurt lib who just can't stand it when the lunacy of liberlism is full exposed.....Get used to it, Sparky......Being born and raised in this bastion o' loony liberals, i've got plenty of examples for ya'.:D

BTW, have ya' heard the latest from loony California liberal Sheryl Crow?.....One should only use one square of TP when wiping ones ass......It will help save the planet!:lol::lol::lol:

Here's a word of free advice for ya', Sparky.....DON'T SHAKE SHERYL CROWS HAND!:cool:

That's adorable!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, another butt hurt lib who just can't stand it when the lunacy of liberlism is full exposed.....Get used to it, Sparky......Being born and raised in this bastion o' loony liberals, i've got plenty of examples for ya'.:D

BTW, have ya' heard the latest from loony California liberal Sheryl Crow?.....One should only use one square of TP when wiping ones ass......It will help save the planet!:lol::lol::lol:

Here's a word of free advice for ya', Sparky.....DON'T SHAKE SHERYL CROWS HAND!:cool:

LOL! No, Tinkerbell, unlike you, I'm not a lifelong gov't handout queen, and my taxes pay for your gov't checks.

That, and what you described not only irrelevant to 'liberalism', whatever that is, but no one rational believes that it happened.

Here's a word of advice for you: stop blowing hobos for meth fixes and get a real job.

That's adorable!

LOL! No, Tinkerbell, unlike you, I'm not a lifelong gov't handout queen, and my taxes pay for your gov't checks.

That, and what you described not only irrelevant to 'liberalism', whatever that is, but no one rational believes that it happened.

Here's a word of advice for you: stop blowing hobos for meth fixes and get a real job.
Oh, the ol' blow, yada, yada, yada, comeback.....Quite original up here.

Do yourself a favor, take a break, relax, and come back after your balls drop, lil' man.

And remember these few words of wisdom, while your waiting for said balls to drop......DON'T SHAKE CHERYL CROW'S HAND!

Do yourself a favor, take a break, relax, and come back after your balls drop, lil' man.

And remember these few words of wisdom, while your waiting for said balls to drop......DON'T SHAKE CHERYL CROW'S HAND!

How could I ever shake her hand when you're always on your knees giving it a tongue-bath?

Hope your parole officer goes easy on you this time.

How could I ever shake her hand when you're always on your knees giving it a tongue-bath?

Weak, man......just weak.

What's next, the ol' splooge comeback?

Ya' need to work on your game, son......No laughs yet.....It's a slow day up here, I need some laughs.

Weak, man......just weak.

What's next, the ol' splooge comeback?

Ya' need to work on your game, son......No laughs yet.....It's a slow day up here, I need some laughs.

Lulz.

You haven't even earned my D game insults, Trixie.

You'll have to do far, far better than that.

I don't think that's a rat you smell. I think it's paranoia. It's a study that does not generalize. If a non-scientist reporter on yahoo news insinuates generalization and you read it as definitive generalization, it's because you didn't actually read the RESEARCH ARTICLE.

How bout this, next time you'd like to expand a 10 year multi-generational study with tons of people to include tons more, you provide the funding and then you won't have to complain about how only two decades were used.

Forum List

Back