Sugar silo on fire proof 911 was an inside job

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/sugar-...s/20080212152909990002?ncid=NWS00010000000001

This rickety old sugar silo has been on fire for days with temps as much as 4000 degrees and it hasn't collapsed...Wonder why that is???? I guess it was constructed much better than the twin towers. They must have taken into account that it might get hit by a nuclear weapon or something when they built it. I mean it must have some really important people and business in it to be built that strong!!! LOL I would say this pretty much snubs the govt's dammage control going on right now with the trial starting over the 9 at guatanamo, which they want to try all together instead of seperatly. As well as trying to explain the pyramid and the eye on the u.s. currency as being not the evil eye or anything...What a frickin joke!!!!

This has got to be the biggest bunch of bullshit our govt has put out for dammage control since the magic bullet theory!!!!

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/historians-unlock-us-seals-secrets/20080212093109990001

But hey, the government said it and it is in writing so it must be true...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/sugar-...s/20080212152909990002?ncid=NWS00010000000001

This rickety old sugar silo has been on fire for days with temps as much as 4000 degrees and it hasn't collapsed...Wonder why that is???? I guess it was constructed much better than the twin towers. They must have taken into account that it might get hit by a nuclear weapon or something when they built it. I mean it must have some really important people and business in it to be built that strong!!! LOL I would say this pretty much snubs the govt's dammage control going on right now with the trial starting over the 9 at guatanamo, which they want to try all together instead of seperatly. As well as trying to explain the pyramid and the eye on the u.s. currency as being not the evil eye or anything...What a frickin joke!!!!

This has got to be the biggest bunch of bullshit our govt has put out for dammage control since the magic bullet theory!!!!

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/historians-unlock-us-seals-secrets/20080212093109990001

But hey, the government said it and it is in writing so it must be true...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
Gee it also doesn't have thousands of TONS of material on top of it does it. You couldn't possible think the weight and impact of a jumbo jet might have had something to do with do you???? Break out the tinfoil hat everybody.......

These conspiracy theories have got to be the ultimate BULLSHIT out there. Do you know what is involved with bringing down a tall building?? do you know the months of hands-on professional attention it takes yet you and your ilk are willing to throw all that out the window to believe the government planted a "few" charges and that brought down the towers...

Nope had nothing to do with the jets slamming into it at did it!!!! MORON...

Gee it also doesn't have thousands of TONS of material on top of it does it. You couldn't possible think the weight and impact of a jumbo jet might have had something to do with do you???? Break out the tinfoil hat everybody.......

These conspiracy theories have got to be the ultimate BULLSHIT out there. Do you know what is involved with bringing down a tall building?? do you know the months of hands-on professional attention it takes yet you and your ilk are willing to throw all that out the window to believe the government planted a "few" charges and that brought down the towers...

Wow!!! triped a triger there. The ones wearing tinfoil hats are people like yourself who havn't done the research yet and do not know what you are talking about. before you go lettin your ass over run your mouth, you might want to investigate for yourself. But then again you probably know better than retired cia officials, harvord physic professors and demolition experts. Here is a few places you might wan't to research for yourself, unless you are too far gone from all the media and govt brainwashing that has forced you to hold the opinion you do contrary to overwhelming evidence. Please educate yourself prior to stumbling blind and drunk into the ring.

Google: Loose Change 2E
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.ae911truth.org
www.911proof.com
www.911blogger.com
www.Pilotsfor911truth.org
www.Truther.org
www.wtc7.net
www.911pressfortruth.com
www.truthaction.com
www.infowars.com
Google: Bohemian grove
Google: Skull and Bones
Google:Georgia Guidestone
Google: False flag operations

When you spend the week it takes to do this research and have become informed about what you are trying to comment, just let me know, I have more.
Oh...And your appology has already been accepted.

I'll throw out some more buzz words for your researching enjoyment.

Bilderberg
Alex Jones
Patriot act 1
Patriot act 2
Victory act 1
Victory act 2
Habeus Corpus
Illuminati
Terror storm
Endgame
Police state 2000
Gulf of Tonkin
USS Liberty
Total surveillance society
Cashless society control grid
Embedid Micro chips
RFID
The Globalists Illuminiti Language
Free Masonary Archive
Martial Law Archive

The only conspiracy theory that I am aware of is the original one that suggests 19 islamic idiots with box cutting knivesc controlled by some nut job 12000 miles away in a cave did it. That is the original bullshit conspiracy story.
Lets see, 9 of the supposed hijackers that crashed the planes have been found alive and well. The govt has video film of the "Plane" hitting the pentagon but won't release them. The hole in the pentagon is way, way too small for a plane to go through. There were no bodies and no plane parts found at the crash site, the "Plane" completly vaporized, yet they found a passport of one of the "Hijackers" in perfectt condition. The engines on the suppossed plane have parts made of titanium and would have not burned and were never found. The engine that was found matches that of a drone military aircraft and so does the size of the hole in the building. according to radar, the jumbo-jet plane that hit the pentagon would have to have done a miraculas manouver. It would have had to make a 330 degree turn while dropping over 7000 feet and then fly four feet off the grass until impact. And this was done by some moron haji that flunked cesna school. Not to mention it is physically impossible to do that manouver with that aircraft without ripping its wings off in flight. Why was there thermite, thermate, and magnesium found at wtc 1&2 which is used for cutting charges in the demolition of steel framed buildings. WTC7 was not even hit by a plane...It had 2 small fires and the order was given for everyone to get back cause they were going to blow it too. It does not take a trained eye to see the squibs and the shutter that happend prior to 7 collapsing. The first responders said they heard multiple explosions like they werre purposley taking down the building. Jet fuel only burns between 1400 and 1800 degrees. The steel in the towers could withstand fire in excess of 2800 degrees. It is obvious to any and everyone who researches all the info and the movies exactly what happened and why. So 19 idiots and 1 caveman verses our govt. Who wins? Who gets the most out of ot...Lets see, if the 19 and the caveman did it they receive the wrath of all the U.S. military might. If the Govt does it, we can say the 19 and the caveman did it and go after him his neighbor and get all the oil and basically own their land. Now, w3ho do you think got the most bang for the buck???

I wanna ask you something.

Honestly, by insisting it was our government instead of 19 radical muslims, arent you taking away responsibility of the true perpatraitors?

I mean, arent you saying radical islam is fake, created by our government, and if so why?

osama himself said he did it

Ill wait for your reply

I'll throw out some more buzz words for your researching enjoyment.

Bilderberg
Alex Jones
Patriot act 1
Patriot act 2
Victory act 1
Victory act 2
Habeus Corpus
Illuminati
Terror storm
Endgame
Police state 2000
Gulf of Tonkin
USS Liberty
Total surveillance society
Cashless society control grid
Embedid Micro chips
RFID
The Globalists Illuminiti Language
Free Masonary Archive
Martial Law Archive

Twin towers built to withstand jet crash

CTVNEWS.com Staff
Tuesday, September 11, 2001

Built in 1973, the twin towers of the World Trade Center were engineered to withstand the force of a 747 slamming into them, the author of a book about the buildings tells Bloomberg.

"The thought was the buildings could take a pretty heavy hit anywhere and survive," says Eric Darton, the author of Divided We Stand: A Biography of New York's World Trade Center.

Darton was in a building in Midtown Manhattan Tuesday morning, and had an unobstructed view of the Trade Center as a second plane crashed into it.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/special/attack/pages/whathappened_article8.html

World Trade Center, a seven-building complex that was located on a sixteen-acre site in lower Manhattan in New York City. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey financed the $958 million cost of construction. The architect Minoru Yamasaki designed the two 110-story towers (numbers 1 and 2 World Trade) in the International Style; the Twin Towers, as they were called, were to be the tallest buildings in the world, a record they held in 1973. To achieve that height, the engineering firm of Worthington-Skilling recommended a tube structure in which columns on the exterior walls, and the inner core of the skyscrapers, bore the gravity load. A grill of lightweight steel trusses connecting the perimeter and core supported the floors. Given the proximity of the Twin Towers to two major airports, each tower was built to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707 aircraft.

http://www.answers.com/topic/world-trade-center

So much for the planes. Anyway, did you actually sit down and objectively watch all the videos of the 9/11 attack? Ever wonder why it looked so much like the end of Fight Club?

You got THAT right. :cuckoo:

When dealing with you mental midgets that is all that is needed.

So you're saying it's impossible for you and your ilk to approach a subject you don't totally agree with intelligently and logically? That's too bad, really.. turns out insulting one liners, while fun, don't really get you anywhere.

When dealing with you mental midgets that is all that is needed.

let me guess he is deluded like the patriots question and his credentials as the author of the official story like the patriots mean nothing . or its not on fox so you must conclude not that the media is controlled but that these are just made up sites and no one stops these frauds from quoting these prominent people and they don't mind..who's the mental midget really ?

you know what.. i take that back... i feel to sad for you to insult you

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists'

Concluding remarks in the FEMA report on the WTC 7 collapse
The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse [”official theory”] remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis [fire/damage-caused collapse] has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue. (FEMA, 2002, chapter 5; emphasis added.)

http://physics911.net/stevenjones

Principal Electrical Engineer for WTC: “Fuel and Planes Alone Did NOT Bring the Towers Down”

911 Blogger
February 12, 2008

Richard F. Humenn, PE was the Senior Project Design Engineer for electrical systems for the entire World Trade Center, and he had 60 people working under him. In other words, he was the guy in charge of all electrical at the WTC. A retired licensed professional engineer, he was certified by the States of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington, D.C.

Humenn stated to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth:

On September 11, I watched the live TV broadcast of the progressive collapse of the World Trade Towers with disbelief, as the mass and strength of the structure should have survived the localized damage caused by the planes and burning jet fuel.

I viewed the presentation of Richard Gage and other related material, which compels me to believe that the fuel and planes alone did not bring the Towers down. I, therefore, support the proposal to form an international group of professionals to investigate all plausible causes for the virtual freefall and the almost total destruction of the WTC structures.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=209

So much for the planes. Anyway, did you actually sit down and objectively watch all the videos of the 9/11 attack? Ever wonder why it looked so much like the end of Fight Club?

You left out this part of the quote you used though...

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) led the effort in trying to determine the progression of the collapse, a task complicated by the removal of the beams to recycling centers and scrap yards during the recovery effort. The prevailing hypothesis is that the impact of the airliners sheared off the fireproofing on the trusses, which softened in the subsequent blaze; jet fuel pouring into the elevator shafts spread the fires to lower decks. With the integrity of the sagging floors compromised, it is believed that an unsupportable gravity load was redistributed to the core columns, leading to total structural failure. The damage of the initial impact was also being assessed.

This is from your own source.

I have seen what it takes to bring down a building like this and it is not an EASY thing to do. You can not just place a few charges and the building falls over. The process takes months of planning, cutting, placing cables, and finally coordinating charges.

Do you really believe that this all took place without anyone in the building noticing????

I mean, arent you saying radical islam is fake, created by our government, and if so why?
I wouldn't say it's FAKE, but our government pretty much DID create it. Zbigniew Brzezinski and the CIA were instrumental in helping to arm, train, and fund Bin Laden and the Mujahadeen in the late '70's to fight against the Soviets invading Afghanistan. This led to the creation of what we know as "Al Qaeda", which means "the base" or more specifically, "the database".

The "database" was simply the CIA's kept records of this group of fighters.

They introduced them to the idea of radical Islam.

We made Bin Laden into what he ended up ultimately being. He was thankful as far as us helping his cause, but afterwards he wanted us out of that land, specifically Saudia Arabia. When we didn't oblige, he grew more and more hateful of the US. This is why it's a complete mystery to me that people argue the idea of "blowback". Everyday that goes by that we intrude upon their "holy land", more people grow hateful.

There's no fundamental reason for us to be in the middle east, except to maintain ourselves as a player in the oil market, and maintain the US Dollar's hegemony. The peaceful muslims know it, the terrorists know it, and each day, more and more Americans are waking up to that fact. If another country was establishing itself in our homeland, and strong-arming our citizens, we'd be plotting and planning payback attacks, too, and you know it. I know that YOU know it, because of how pissed off you seem to be about Mexican illegals.

I'm not certain what exactly happened on 9/11, but anyone with even a fraction of intelligence should be able to realize that the official story has some pretty big holes in it. Not that many of the conspiracy theories DON'T, but what actually MATTERS is that the government's version insults even MILD intelligence in many ways.

So you're saying it's impossible for you and your ilk to approach a subject you don't totally agree with intelligently and logically? That's too bad, really.. turns out insulting one liners, while fun, don't really get you anywhere.

Please tell where the objective logic is in insisting that you know 19 islamic radicals had nothing do with this. That you know Osama is lieing when he claimed resposnsibility. That three planes flying into threed building was just a figment of everyone's imagination. Or the logic of lookout who says because a burning silo (which is not even remotely comparable to a skyscraper) not falling down is proof that the twin towers demolition was an inside job. If this was an inside job, then LOGICALLY there must have been a purpose. What was it? The patriot act? Yes my life has been horribly dissrupted because of that?

Please tell where the objective logic is in insisting that you know 19 islamic radicals had nothing do with this. That you know Osama is lieing when he claimed resposnsibility. That three planes flying into threed building was just a figment of everyone's imagination. Or the logic of lookout who says because a burning silo (which is not even remotely comparable to a skyscraper) not falling down is proof that the twin towers demolition was an inside job. If this was an inside job, then LOGICALLY there must have been a purpose. What was it? The patriot act? Yes my life has been horribly dissrupted because of that?

Umm... when did I say any of that ^? Did you just *poof* and pull all that out your ass? Impressive, I had no idea you could keep so much in there. I never even said ANY of that. And you're bitching to the wrong person about the sugar silo, I personally think that's a weak comparison.

But I do believe a reexamination of the evidence and a completely new investigation is in order, given the fallibility and capricious nature of previous "investigations." I'm not even saying the government had anything to do with 9/11, although I wouldn't put it past our beloved leaders. It's American tradition to create a staged incident to get the country on the "war bandwagon."

And WHAT does the PA have to do with ANY of this? You got your shit so confused I don't even know where to begin. I thought we were talking about 9/11 here.

You left out this part of the quote you used though...

This is from your own source.

I have seen what it takes to bring down a building like this and it is not an EASY thing to do. You can not just place a few charges and the building falls over. The process takes months of planning, cutting, placing cables, and finally coordinating charges.

Do you really believe that this all took place without anyone in the building noticing????

Uh, yeah. The prevailing hypothesis. I don't put a whole lot of stock in prevailing hypotheses. At one point, it was the prevailing hypothesis that Earth was flat, the center of the universe, and about 1/3 of it's actual size. And people who didn't conform to that belief were killed for heresy.

Also, I doubt it would have taken "months" to rig 2 buildings to explode, if you had enough man power and resources, both of which are readily available to both the terrorists and to the government.

So if there were no explosives used to destroy the twin towers, explain to me why virtually no other buildings were seriously damaged by debris? You'd think that 2 chaotically collapsing skyscrapers wouldn't fall straight down like in a controlled demolition... at free fall speed. How did the towers defy the laws of physics?

This is specious logic. Simply because something was designed to withstand force does not mean it will.

The Tacoma Narrows Bridge was designed to withstand wind. It didn't.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Fi1VcbpAI[/ame]

Does that mean there was some big government conspiracy to knock down bridges in America?

Forum List

Back