Suffering

Said1 said:
Isn't that more or less what Manu was saying all along?

No---Manu originally was saying that he could control his life to the point where there wasn't any pain or suffering--read some of his last posts on the subject

dilloduck said:
No---Manu originally was saying that he could control his life to the point where there wasn't any pain or suffering--read some of hids last posts on the subject

I read all of his posts, I don't think that's what he meant at all.

dilloduck said:
All fun for me--no pain for me--weeee haaaaa the liberal agenda in a nutshell

Why is it that everyone that disagrees with you, or responds in a way you find unfitting, is a Liberal?

Shattered said:
Why is it that everyone that disagrees with you, or responds in a way you find unfitting, is a Liberal?

I believe I have only accused you of having liberal viewpoints.

dilloduck said:
I believe I have only accused you of having liberal viewpoints.

You mean the ability to think for myself, and make a personal decision, rather than falling in lockstep with the rest? *shrug* Ok. I'm a Liberal Conservative Republican Democratic Zealot. That should cover everything for you quite nicely.

Said1 said:
I read all of his posts, I don't think that's what he meant at all.

I can't read his mind as to what he meant---all I know is that he posted that all pain and suffering could be avoided and was self inflicted.

dilloduck said:
I can't read his mind as to what he meant---all I know is that he posted that all pain and suffering could be avoided and was self inflicted.

I don't think so. It's quite obvious he meant prolong suffering (dwelling) can be avoided and is self-inflicted. But enough said, he can clarify on his own.,

Shattered said:
You mean the ability to think for myself, and make a personal decision, rather than falling in lockstep with the rest? *shrug* Ok. I'm a Liberal Conservative Republican Democratic Zealot. That should cover everything for you quite nicely.

Call yourself whatever you like however I only accused you having some liberal viewpoints ( not anyone who disagrees with me as you claim). I like to try and stick to the truth.

dilloduck said:
Call yourself whatever you like however I only accused you having some liberal viewpoints ( not anyone who disagrees with me as you claim). I like to try and stick to the truth.

You did not accuse me of having "some Liberal viewpoints" - you consistently make reference to a "typical Liberal agenda". You don't stick to the "truth" - you stick to whatever viewpoint you think you can stir the most shit with.

But, you know what? From this moment forward, you cease to exist. You're being a jerk to a hell of a lot of people lately for no reason.

Piss off, and drop dead.

Shattered said:
You did not accuse me of having "some Liberal viewpoints" - you consistently make reference to a "typical Liberal agenda". You don't stick to the "truth" - you stick to whatever viewpoint you think you can stir the most shit with.

But, you know what? From this moment forward, you cease to exist. You're being a jerk to a hell of a lot of people lately for no reason.

Piss off, and drop dead.

Sorry--things just don't happen because you want them to. I'm sure the others who have taken offense at my posts can speak for themselves either in a post or a PM to me. :salute:

dilloduck said:
No---Manu originally was saying that he could control his life to the point where there wasn't any pain or suffering--read some of his last posts on the subject

no i didn't..... i said that i choose not to suffer...and i said that i do not belive i have ever suffered

manu1959 said:
no i didn't..... i said that i choose not to suffer...and i said that i do not belive i have ever suffered

We must be talking about different definitions of "suffering".

Forum List

Back