Suffer the children...

That would be in another forum, this one is for palestine/israel
Syria is Palestine.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently world history was not your best subject...whew!!!!

calm down codger----in fact----according to the filth of islamo nazi pig "history"
"palestine" and "syria' are all one EMPIRE--- caliphate of course.

a few centuries BC-----syria was dominated by GREEKS-----the whole area was embroiled in IMPERIALIST WARS-----Syria did engage Israel and occupied it. BE HAPPY
CHANUKAH IS COMING which celebrates the ejecting of the syrian occupiers-------

Now for the good part------according to the filth of islamo nazi pig "history" SYRIA is and always was "ARAB" therefore the invasion of syrian greeks into Israel REALLY MEANS that Israel/Judea/Palestine is part of the "ARAB EMPIRE"

In the time of the syrian occupation----jews became very acquainted with the greek philosophers and took those ideas wherever they went----even to BABYLON where part of the talmud was written Much later on ----came the dogs of arabia to BABYLON and they made the cultural center of babylon ALREADY FILLED WITH JEWISH AND CHRISTIAN AND ZOROASTRIAN scholars--------the ----get this-----"CULTURAL CENTER OF THE MUSLIM WORLD"---to wit BAGHDAD.

Now for the best part-------RETROACTIVELY---- both syria and baghdad along with the rest of Iraq are ALL PART OF THE ARAB EMPIRE of-------allah's creation. Sadaam Hussein touted this history -------he LIKENED HIMSELF to NEBUCHADNEZZAR you need me to tell you who he was?

islamic 'history' is even funnier than the perverse shariah shit

That would be in another forum, this one is for palestine/israel
Syria is Palestine.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently world history was not your best subject...whew!!!!
Why, Skitzo my boy, before the Arabs decided to call themselves Palestinians in the 1960's they were just called Arabs or Syrians. If you called them a Palestinian, you were insulting them because it was like calling them a Jew. Why not find out, since you do live in New York, who manned the Palestine booth at the World's Fair in 1940. I guess you missed the post on the Middle East Board where a retired State Department employee had this to say. By the way, if you keep up with your sociopathic laughing and have all those accidents, FEMA is going to run out of dry underwear to give you, and the Salvation Army will have to step in.
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

What Americans need to actually know is that Iran supplies many of extremist Muslim groups with weapons. And for all we know, the Truthseeker is collecting funds from his fellow Jew haters to ship to these Muslim extremists so that they can kill the Jews more easily. By the way, let's also add in that if all the American Christians actually knew (and let's face it; this country is majority Christian) how many Christians the Muslims were busy killing in different locations, they wouldn't want any aid sent to Muslim countries.

Hossfly,

Your response to documented facts is to spout propaganda, drivel, and engage in personal attacks on posters

Why shouldnt Hamas get weapons from Iran? Israel gets weapons from the US. They have a legal right under intl law to resist their Occupation and Resistance can be armed resistance, that is 100% lawful under intl law.

Christianity calls on people to love their enemies, not hate them. And the fact Christians face persecution is not a Christian basis to deny humanitarian aid to those hurting in other nations. That would not be the Christian thing to do.

Sherri

Excellent sherri you actually managed to bypass the fact that Iran
SPONSORS terrorism in many places--INCLUDING THE USA
children have died-----and a whole lot more would have if not for the
security surveilance we have ---right here in the USA
But worry not-----right now the shiite shit----is focusing on jewish
institutions ----so you can join the jihadistas dancing on the dead
bodies of dead jewish kids

a very interesting aside-----long ago when I was young and tender,
I encountered muslims----most of my closest informants were SUNNIS
some were shiites The SUNNIS expressed hatred for crazy people
back home who beat themselves up (that back home was pakistan)
after a while I began to pick up on the shiite/sunni thing------and
OF COURSE my sympathies were all for those poor victimized
shiites------hated simply because they had some odd customs.
I was young---later on I discovered that shiites ----are just as not nice.
Only lately I learned that ALAWITE (as in Bashir Assad) is a kind of
shiite-----I had lately wondered why syria was so sucking up to Iran

Last edited:
I have an idea. Lets stop launching rocket missiles into Israel so we can save our children.

Can we all agree, putting politics aside, that a child's death, no matter what the cause is a horrible thing and a crime against the basic humanity that we all share.

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians.

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza.

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land.
Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine
What Americans need to actually know is that Iran supplies many of extremist Muslim groups with weapons. And for all we know, the Truthseeker is collecting funds from his fellow Jew haters to ship to these Muslim extremists so that they can kill the Jews more easily. By the way, let's also add in that if all the American Christians actually knew (and let's face it; this country is majority Christian) how many Christians the Muslims were busy killing in different locations, they wouldn't want any aid sent to Muslim countries.

Ah yes those damn Iranians...

Below is what Americans need to actually know!

23561d1411065566-house-approves-arming-syrian-rebels-fight-islamic-state-bsxlkdlcuaes8w8.jpg

I have an idea. Lets stop launching rocket missiles into Israel so we can save our children.

Can we all agree, putting politics aside, that a child's death, no matter what the cause is a horrible thing and a crime against the basic humanity that we all share.

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians.

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza.

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land.
Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Ah yes those damn Iranians...

Below is what Americans need to actually know!

View attachment 129185
:cuckoo:

And here I thought it was screwy bumping another old thread because of his beloved 'true Torah Jews' were mentioned in it.

Forum List

Back