Suffer the children...

Who cares what Ron Paul says? Keep up with the news about what is happening in Muslim countries (on-line news from sources such as Dawn.com, the Times of Indis, etc. can sure keep you up to date) and then you can tell us how many innocent children were killed, wounded and tortured. And I am sure that many of the readers realize that this poster Truthseeker really doesn't care what is happening in Gaza. It is his big chance to bash Israel and the Jews. If he really were concerned with the children, he would be worrying more about all the children who have died so far in Syria.

Just because you bring a bunch immigrants from Russia and Europe,carve out a piece of desert and call it Israel doest mean you represent the people of the Bible or speak for Jews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkS4qEhOPE8]Jews against Zionism / True Torah Jews - YouTube[/ame]
"You talkin' to me?"

no..I meant "you" in a general sense..

Just because you bring a bunch immigrants from Russia and Europe,carve out a piece of desert and call it Israel doest mean you represent the people of the Bible or speak for Jews.

Jews against Zionism / True Torah Jews - YouTube
"You talkin' to me?"

no..I meant "you" in a general sense..
I am sure many of the readers are laughing at this so-called Truthseeker. All he has done by bringing up this tiny group of Jews is show us that he runs to the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites for much of his information. How many times have the anti-Semites like he is pulled up these favorite Jews of theirs from the hate sites? In fact, if they didn't run to the hate sites and learned about these Jews, the rest of us would never have even heard about these Jews since they are such a miniscule group. You too can join this small group of nutty Jews when they next visit the other nuts in Iran. Just be sure to grow a bushy beard so that you will fit right in with them. And I want to thank you for showing us just where you spend your time on the Internet. The only thing we don't know is what is your favorite hate site.

Oh wait, I forgot. Palestinians would rather kill Israeli's than save their own children. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

sickness...

how they save their children ? you are bombing everywhere ?.. you are occupying .. you are stealing .. and you are saying them stop !! launch rockets or shits.....

Lies lies lies.

toastman,

What is the lie?

Everything he said is true, we all see the bombing of Gaza, international legal authorities tell the world there is an Occupation, human rights groups document ethnic cleansing and land thefts by illegal settlers and Israeli government, and last, Israel's bombs are striking and hitting and injuring and killing children in Gaza, not Hamas bombs, but Israeli lanuched bombs.

Applying your reasoning, if a man just walks up and shoots my child, we would have to conclude I am responsible, for not saving my child, not the shooter. Now, what sense does that make? None, only an imbecile would keep making such ridiculous claims. When a person launches a weapon and kills a child, they alone are responsible for that killing, noone else. There are perpetrators of crimes and victims. We do not blame victims for crimes perpetrated against them.

Sherri

I have an idea. Lets stop launching rocket missiles into Israel so we can save our children.

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians.

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza.

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land.
Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine
What Americans need to actually know is that Iran supplies many of extremist Muslim groups with weapons. And for all we know, the Truthseeker is collecting funds from his fellow Jew haters to ship to these Muslim extremists so that they can kill the Jews more easily. By the way, let's also add in that if all the American Christians actually knew (and let's face it; this country is majority Christian) how many Christians the Muslims were busy killing in different locations, they wouldn't want any aid sent to Muslim countries.

Hossfly,

Your response to documented facts is to spout propaganda, drivel, and engage in personal attacks on posters!

Why shouldnt Hamas get weapons from Iran? Israel gets weapons from the US. They have a legal right under intl law to resist their Occupation and Resistance can be armed resistance, that is 100% lawful under intl law.

Christianity calls on people to love their enemies, not hate them. And the fact Christians face persecution is not a Christian basis to deny humanitarian aid to those hurting in other nations. That would not be the Christian thing to do.

Sherri

Applying your reasoning, if a man just walks up and shoots my child, we would have to conclude I am responsible, for not saving my child, not the shooter. Now, what sense does that make? None, only an imbecile would keep making such ridiculous claims. When a person launches a weapon and kills a child, they alone are responsible for that killing, noone else. There are perpetrators of crimes and victims. We do not blame victims for crimes perpetrated against them.

Sherri

wrong again sherri-----your example is flawed. Israelis are not walking up to
children and shooting them. --Doing so is a tactic of islamo nazi pigs.
They walk up to children and shoot them or slit their throats but Israelis
do not Islamo nazi pigs so engage in many places including the USA
Can you give me some examples of israelis who simply walking up to a child
and shot him in the head or slit his throat? I can certainly provide
examples of islamo nazi pigs who have done so

as to children dying from RETURN FIRE-----return fire is always legal
In the case of return fire-----in the trajectory of INCOMING fire----the
people who launched the bomb to which there is a RESPONSE,
are responsible for any deaths resulting from RETURN FIRE. If an
islamo nazi pig SHOOTS wearing a baby on his head-----shooting back
is an actual REQUIREMENT in US military rules of engagement

SherrI;Applying your reasoning, if a man just walks up and shoots my child, we would have to conclude I am responsible, for not saving my child, not the shooter. Now, what sense does that make? None, only an imbecile would keep making such ridiculous claims

Here's a more accurate analogy for you, JC hater Sherri, if you had your child by your side and repeatedly shot at a man who had a gun and after trying to avoid your shots and ignore you, he returned fire at you and accidentally hit your child, who would be to blame? YOU. Only an embecile would not realise where the responsibility ultimately lies.

Who cares what Ron Paul says? Keep up with the news about what is happening in Muslim countries (on-line news from sources such as Dawn.com, the Times of Indis, etc. can sure keep you up to date) and then you can tell us how many innocent children were killed, wounded and tortured. And I am sure that many of the readers realize that this poster Truthseeker really doesn't care what is happening in Gaza. It is his big chance to bash Israel and the Jews. If he really were concerned with the children, he would be worrying more about all the children who have died so far in Syria.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkS4qEhOPE8]Jews against Zionism / True Torah Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Uh-huh ... and if you actually believe that a tiny group of sanctimonious, self-anointed "True Torah" Jews speak for all or even most Jews I have a bridge on the Jordan River I'm certain you'd be interested in purchasing ... at a discount, of course. :D

sickness...
how they save their children ? you are bombing everywhere ?.. QUOTE]

Lies lies lies.

toastman,
What is the lie?
Everything he said is true, we all see the bombing of Gaza...

A few pinpoint targets in Gaza is "everywhere?" One fool lies and the next swears on it. :D

Why shouldnt Hamas get weapons from Iran? Israel gets weapons from the US. They have a legal right under intl law to resist their Occupation and Resistance can be armed resistance, that is 100% lawful under intl law.

Christianity calls on people to love their enemies, not hate them. And the fact Christians face persecution is not a Christian basis to deny humanitarian aid to those hurting in other nations. That would not be the Christian thing to do.

Israel is a sovereign state and, like it or not, America's ally.
Gaza is unincorporated TERRITORY operated by an INTERNATIONALLY recognized terror organization. I know you can't see the diff but rational peeps can.
As for you doing your "Christian" thing ... well, your hate has blinded you to the truth about yourself. :D

Last edited:
I have an idea. Lets stop launching rocket missiles into Israel so we can save our children.

Can we all agree, putting politics aside, that a child's death, no matter what the cause is a horrible thing and a crime against the basic humanity that we all share.

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians.

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza.

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land.

Sanity would dictate that if the Palestinians are getting their asses kicked so badly, they should reexamine their actions. I mean, Crap! if every time I kill one of your kids, you kill 10 of mine, maybe I should stop killing your kids.
Does this make sense to the Palestinian sympathizers here?

Fiscal Year 2011

1967 - Present

What Americans need to actually know is that Iran supplies many of extremist Muslim groups with weapons. And for all we know, the Truthseeker is collecting funds from his fellow Jew haters to ship to these Muslim extremists so that they can kill the Jews more easily. By the way, let's also add in that if all the American Christians actually knew (and let's face it; this country is majority Christian) how many Christians the Muslims were busy killing in different locations, they wouldn't want any aid sent to Muslim countries.

Hossfly,

Your response to documented facts is to spout propaganda, drivel, and engage in personal attacks on posters!

Sherri

You seem so very confused, Jesus Hater. Shouldn't you be counselling Hamas to turn the other cheek? Why instead are you lauding them for obtaining weaponry from Iran and espousing 'armed resistance' - ie violence?. Then you actually go on to contradict yourself by spouting something you clearly do not believe in - ie love thy enemy. You are 100% behind Hamas terrorists and Gazans not loving their enemy and comitting violence and you clearly find it impossible to even be civil to posters who don't share your adoration of terrorists. Why on earth are you pretending to be a Christian?

I think seal needs to come back and tell us who 'these people' are!

So far, I see posts which seem to argue with the OP coming from: MJB, FA, Sherri, Moonglow, Jos and 'Truthseeker': I make that 2 Israeli supporters and 4 Israeli "critics".

OK, make that 2 and 3, since "Truthseeker" isn't a regular here...

anjel----you are DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! you simply cannot control yourself!!!!
you seem unable to live with GROSS PARADOX.
Know with whom you speak----avoid simple logic

Fiscal Year 2011

1967 - Present

Hossfly,

Sherri
I happen to be a registered anti-cheek turner.

IMG-6152-001.JPG

13 year old girl, Duaa Hejazi, was coming back to her home in Gaza’s Sabra neighbourhood, after a walk with her mother and siblings, when an Israeli missile fired on the road in front of their home around 8 o’clock at night. "I was bleeding a lot. My brother was injured too, in his hand. The neighbours brought me to the hospital" Duaa sustained shrapnel injuries throughout her upper body, with some pieces still imbedded in her chest. She would like to pass on a message to other children, living outside of Gaza:

"I say, we are children. There is nothing that is our fault to have to face this. They are occupying us and I will say, as Abu Omar said, "If you’re a mountain, the wind won’t shake you". We’re not afraid, we’ll stay strong."
No safe haven: Civilians under attack in the Gaza Strip :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [gd]

Jews have a highly developed siege mentality which leads them to see themselves as victims, even when they are killing other people. There are no regrets or even acknowledgment of what they inflicted on others and therefore any retaliation by the other side appears as unprovoked aggression inspired by unreasoning hate.

The kids in Israel who have so far SURVIVED the islamic barrage of bombs are being stored in shelters-----so they are not dying Your comment is idiotic -----gaza is a war zone with a freely available escape route----to egypt
"WE WERE INNOCENTLY STROLLING AROUND AND LAUGHING BECAUSE WE COULD HEAR THE JEWS BEING BOMBED" -----is really about all you presented -------"AND WE KNEW ALLAH WOULD NOT ALLOW THE JEWS TO SHOOT BACK"<<<< the strolling "mother" should be in jail

IMG-6152-001.JPG

13 year old girl, Duaa Hejazi, was coming back to her home in Gaza&#8217;s Sabra neighbourhood, after a walk with her mother and siblings, when an Israeli missile fired on the road in front of their home around 8 o&#8217;clock at night. "I was bleeding a lot. My brother was injured too, in his hand. The neighbours brought me to the hospital" Duaa sustained shrapnel injuries throughout her upper body, with some pieces still imbedded in her chest. She would like to pass on a message to other children, living outside of Gaza:

"I say, we are children. There is nothing that is our fault to have to face this. They are occupying us and I will say, as Abu Omar said, "If you&#8217;re a mountain, the wind won&#8217;t shake you". We&#8217;re not afraid, we&#8217;ll stay strong."
No safe haven: Civilians under attack in the Gaza Strip :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [gd]
So, Yusef Mohammed, since you have all these pictures, have you any of those killed and wounded in Syria? Or is it that when Muslims kill Muslims, you don't have a care in the world?

Over 39,000 killed in Syria - Emirates 24/7

That would be in another forum, this one is for palestine/israel

Forum List

Back