Suddenly dissent is no longer *patriotic*. Funny how things change...

Holy shit.

There is loyal dissent. There is disloyal dissent. The brand of dissent being championed by you nutters and your masters is the latter. That is the fucking problem that the left has with your approach.

Please expound on these... Tell us the differences between 'loyal' and 'disloyal' dissent.

I can't wait to see this...

What the teabaggers are peddling isn't "dissent"

It's ignorance.
Nearly every Conservative position is untenable logically.

Deregulation? Wall Street crash.
Tax cuts? Massive deficits....so much so we can't deal with the problem you created by your deregulation.
Abortion? Let us know when you'll pay a LOT more in taxes to care for someone else's unwanted kids and I'm all on board.
Medicare Privatization? Yeah! Let's take something that's worked for over 70 years and replace it with something so the INSURANCE COMPANIES can raise premiums on seniors, or deny them coverage...whichever is more profitable!

The conservative platform isn't so much a platform as it is a pile of shyte in desperate need of a good FLUSH!

Last edited:
Holy shit.

There is loyal dissent. There is disloyal dissent. The brand of dissent being championed by you nutters and your masters is the latter. That is the fucking problem that the left has with your approach.

Please expound on these... Tell us the differences between 'loyal' and 'disloyal' dissent.

Loyal dissent is opposing Republicans. Disloyal dissent is opposing Democrats.

Holy shit.

Loyal dissent is opposing Republicans. Disloyal dissent is opposing Democrats.

There is a difference between saying you think a policy is a bad idea, and saying that you wish active harm upon the country because it'll help you win the next election.

Hahaha I love it, it's like every post kosher makes she's trying as hard as she can to be ironic.

Kosher basically worships Ann Coulter, a woman who sprints to using the word treason any time someone disagrees with her or her beloved republican party.

Last edited:
Hahaha I love it, it's like every post kosher makes she's trying as hard as she can to be ironic.

Kosher basically worships Ann Coulter, a woman who sprints to using the word treason any time someone disagrees with her or her beloved republican party.

:wtf:

Thanks for the neg babe :), it gets old getting nothing but pos reps all the time, I need you around to be the only person who ever negs me.

But I'm sure, like in all discussions with you, everyone else is wrong and you're right.

It's very obvious what I was saying, not sure of the confusion. You're being a hypocrite again, you love ppl who call anyone who disagrees with republicans as treasonous traitors, but cry foul whenever someone does the exact same thing with regard to democrats.

I can't get enough, keep up the great work! :clap2:

Thanks for the neg babe :), it gets old getting nothing but pos reps all the time, I need you around to be the only person who ever negs me.

But I'm sure, like in all discussions with you, everyone else is wrong and you're right.

It's very obvious what I was saying, not sure of the confusion. You're being a hypocrite again, you love ppl who call anyone who disagrees with republicans as treasonous traitors, but cry foul whenever someone does the exact same thing with regard to democrats.

Yes, obviously, you get pos repped ALL THE TIME.

:cuckoo:

You'll have to highlight anywhere I said how often i get pos repped.

I said you're the only one who neg reps me, but worry not, people who pos rep me are wrong, only you gets it right in terms of what manner i should be repped.

I said you're the only one who neg reps me, but worry not, people who pos rep me are wrong, only you gets it right in terms of what manner i should be repped.

You're a fucking idiot.

See above. I love mentally ill trolls who pretend they didn't say what is actually quoted in the text where they're saying they didn't say it.

You're a fucking idiot.

See above. I love mentally ill trolls who pretend they didn't say what is actually quoted in the text where they're saying they didn't say it.

Lol you win, i did boo boo there.

So my winning streak against you has finally come to an end.

Could you please refrain from parroting back at me, on the open board, things I've said to you in PMs? It's really annoying. It's essentially plagiarism, if anything you've ever said or written could ever approach an adult level...

Forum List

Back