Sudan: Are We Going There Next?

I agree, Kathianne, that the French and the Germans should now step up to the plate and take action. But don't hold your breath!

There is, however, another solution, and one that doesn't tread on toes or invite ridiculous accusations of "colonialism revisited" - ever heard of the African National Congress??

This is an African problem, isn't it? Where are all these mouthy African dictators now, helping their fellow "brothers"?

But what am I saying? Give it a few more weeks of slaughter and endless UN inaction, and the liberal media will all be out in force blaming the Americans and the British again!!

John

Have to agree, it's going to be US and UK again.

oh the french and german gov'ts don't care, unless there's profit at stake... c'mon, we know why they bitched so loudly about iraq, it was over all those lost deals with saddam that would join the dust pile of history if saddam was toppled.

there's no way the french or germans would risk their soldier's lives to stop genocide in africa.

Originally posted by NATO AIR
oh the french and german gov'ts don't care, unless there's profit at stake... c'mon, we know why they bitched so loudly about iraq, it was over all those lost deals with saddam that would join the dust pile of history if saddam was toppled.

there's no way the french or germans would risk their soldier's lives to stop genocide in africa.

Morning Nato, have you spoken with DK? You two remind me of each other. His wife says he has become "A conservative, dressed as a liberal," or something to that effect. LOL :p: You're sounding more like him each day!

Forum List

Back