sucks to even make this thread, ughh this new format

To clarify my previous post, everyone else will see it on page 4, but to you it will appear to be located on the page you are currently on when you posted it
....until you leave that thread. When you come back to it, your post is exactly where it should be.

To clarify my previous post, everyone else will see it on page 4, but to you it will appear to be located on the page you are currently on when you posted it
....until you leave that thread. When you come back to it, your post is exactly where it should be.
It's always exactly where it should be, but to you (the poster) it looks like its pages back until you leave the thread OR move to the next page

It's always exactly where it should be, but to you (the poster) it looks like its pages back until you leave the thread OR move to the next page
That's what I said....
Are you quoting me? :biggrin:

Also, can we "request" features, or no?

Imbedding soundcloud streams would be awesome. It works like it does for youtube, except soundcloud is audio only - - - - - the imbedding makes it so no one has to follow a hard link.
pweez. Pweez.

Imbedding soundcloud streams would be awesome. It works like it does for youtube, except soundcloud is audio only - - - - - the imbedding makes it so no one has to follow a hard link.
pweez. Pweez.
Xenforo 1.4.0 is right around the corner and it MAY be natively supported so we're in a holding pattern right now.

You guys will really like the update.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Period? :dunno:
Havin' a problem with the quotes there, Mr. H.?

Maybe you should put a cork in the bottle and call it a night! :alcoholic:

Period? :dunno:
Havin' a problem with the quotes there, Mr. H.?

Maybe you should put a cork in the bottle and call it a night! :alcoholic:
:fu:

Forum List

Back