Suck it up Crybaby OBAMA

LOL, a CNN poll.

Gallop poll and were talking 67% in favor of the Democrats, 20% with the Republicans, way above any potential margin of error.

Not even a nice try but you're not very smart so I don't expect much from you.

LOL, why didn't they just make it 100% of people favor their government imposing NEW TAXES on themselves.

I mean REALLY..:lol:

Because it's not Fox and they are reporting the actual results.

Gallop poll and were talking 67% in favor of the Democrats, 20% with the Republicans, way above any potential margin of error.

Not even a nice try but you're not very smart so I don't expect much from you.

LOL, why didn't they just make it 100% of people favor their government imposing NEW TAXES on themselves.

Well you got that talking point down pat.
another parrot, go figure.

Well you got that talking point down pat.
another parrot, go figure.

:lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/murdochs-questioned-uk-fbi-opens-review-215542516.html

Murdochs to be questioned in UK; FBI opens review

The evil empire is falling.

Last edited:
Republican tax stand a bust with public - Jul. 14, 2011

A full 67% of Americans favor a deal to raise the debt ceiling that includes taxes on wealthy individuals and corporations, according to a poll released Thursday by Quinnipiac University.

And according to Gallup, only 20% of Americans want a deal that consists only of spending cuts. That's the position of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and many of his colleagues.

Instead, most Americans want the deal to include a mix of spending cuts and tax increases, something that is much closer to the bargaining position staked out by Democrats.

Looks like the GOP is failing, most Americans agree with the Democrats.

Thank you Obama for representing and protecting middle class America against the attacks of the GOP.

I'd say the cons are driving into the ditch, but they never really got out.:eusa_whistle:

He's not a crybaby, He's a THUG who not only threatens the people in Congress but us American people.

He is a awful person and a worst President.

But at least he's tough and kills terrorists...:clap2:

Who, Bush or Obama?

We know Bush was tough and killed terrorists.

We also know Obama kissed terrorists asses and takes their cash any chance he gets.

Republican tax stand a bust with public - Jul. 14, 2011

A full 67% of Americans favor a deal to raise the debt ceiling that includes taxes on wealthy individuals and corporations, according to a poll released Thursday by Quinnipiac University.

And according to Gallup, only 20% of Americans want a deal that consists only of spending cuts. That's the position of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and many of his colleagues.

Instead, most Americans want the deal to include a mix of spending cuts and tax increases, something that is much closer to the bargaining position staked out by Democrats.

Looks like the GOP is failing, most Americans agree with the Democrats.

Thank you Obama for representing and protecting middle class America against the attacks of the GOP.

Since 50% of the people don't pay any federal income taxes, they would naturally want those that do to pay more. It comes out 20% want spending cuts and 17% don't.

Forum List

Back