Suck It Southern Haters: Charleston, SC Best city in the World

As voted by readers of Travel & Leisure magazine... They also voted it Best City in the U.S., just FYI...

I've lived here for four years now (after more than 34 years in So Cal, 3 in New Mexico, and various other locals) and it's hard to argue. The food is great, the history is endless, the people wonderful...

If you ever pop in, drop a line, we can bend an elbow...

Travel + Leisure names Charleston, South Carolina, World's Best City
I was in Charleston last month.....charming city

Glad to hear you liked it...

Next time drop me a PM, I'm always happy to share a beverage with just about any board member, regardless of their politics.

As voted by readers of Travel & Leisure magazine... They also voted it Best City in the U.S., just FYI...

I've lived here for four years now (after more than 34 years in So Cal, 3 in New Mexico, and various other locals) and it's hard to argue. The food is great, the history is endless, the people wonderful...

Next time drop me a PM, I'm always happy to share a beverage with just about any board member, regardless of their politics.

Ate oysters and shrimp at the bar in Hymans. Locals were very friendly and proud to brag about their city

Ate oysters and shrimp at the bar in Hymans. Locals were very friendly and proud to brag about their city

Hyman's is a popular spot, unfortunate name but great hush puppies. I've been here almost five years now had have yet to meet anyone who wasn't friendly, I'm sure they're out there, but not at the places I frequent...

Forum List

Back