Suck it, corporatists!!!!

Why do people hate the innovators of our society? We wouldn't be talking over the computer if it wasn't for them.

Yea, somehow I doubt Alan Turing, father of the age of computers, would be a poster child for republican talking points on innovation.

I find it highly ironic that so many people in here are defending the same scientists that they say have no credibility.

I find it highly ironic that so many people in here are defending the same scientists that they say have no credibility.

I don't attack any scientist besides the ones that are using things for a political agenda. Global warming has turned into one big fat political agenda.

Global Warming is fact, some day you will have to cope with that, or your children.

Assuming you have or will have any.

Just because some politicians hijacked it for talking points, doesn't mean it isn't real.

You lost. Thank goodness.

LOL..hardly..I am sure big Pharm, military contractors ,oil companies and wall street bankers are not losing any sleep over this one

You say that now. Just wait until the pink slips start getting handed out because of Obama.

EXxON , Eli Lilly and Haliburton and J.P Morgan wont be getting any pink slips silly..only their employees, so they can hire Chinese for pennies on the dollar and make even greater profits

Forum List

Back