Success!

Do you have any idea how old they are now? They're very leggie. I'm thinking 9-10 weeks?
Maybe? and how the hell did you get them still long enough to take the picture? Nice camera you have there, Is it HD?

Blues

They will be 8 weeks on Sat. Momma had just gotten up from sleeping with them, so they were all nice and lined up.

Its a kodak easyshot? i set it to the flower.... not sure if it is HD or not.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Damn those little guys have turned out so beautiful!

I am so proud to call you a friend "J"

The world needs more folks like you!

I'd take one off your hands but I have 5 cats already :eek:

Momma cat is pretty too..

ahhhh the cat gods are smiling down on you......

that is just great thanks for doing that...and get this book....

it will save you a ton of trouble....

dr. pitcairn's complete guide to natural health for dogs and cats

Last edited:
Super. Good thing you were there to save the day.

Kudo's for a job well done.

What a great looking "pride" of kitties. I know they will all find homes.

Ah, syrenn, I didn't know this about you! (of course, I AM a noobie). You are on my "A" List now and won't be able to get off of it no matter what you do! :clap2:

I have 11 animals living at my house. Two dogs and two cats are "on purpose." I actually purchased them as puppies/kittens. The other three dogs and four cats are all rescues.

I feed strays under my porch outside. I don't know how they manage to survive through the winters, but they must find a warm place somewhere. One of them recently got friendly enough that you could pet him. If I can pet them, I can "get" them. So he found himself seized by the back of the neck, wooshed into a kennel, and brought inside to a better life. Here he is:

$Thomas1.jpg

Now there's another one out there that is letting me pet him. This is his picture:

Ah, syrenn, I didn't know this about you! (of course, I AM a noobie). You are on my "A" List now and won't be able to get off of it no matter what you do! :clap2:

I have 11 animals living at my house. Two dogs and two cats are "on purpose." I actually purchased them as puppies/kittens. The other three dogs and four cats are all rescues.

I feed strays under my porch outside. I don't know how they manage to survive through the winters, but they must find a warm place somewhere. One of them recently got friendly enough that you could pet him. If I can pet them, I can "get" them. So he found himself seized by the back of the neck, wooshed into a kennel, and brought inside to a better life.

Now there's another one out there that is letting me pet him. This is his picture:

$100_0853.JPG

I think when the weather starts turning cold he's going to get seized, also. But I can't just keep bringing them in. At some point the Inn is full, you know? It breaks my heart.

Last edited:
If you can feed them....you can trap them. If nothing else try and get them all fixed. Is there a rescue group in your area that will trap and fix them?

LOL...i have 6 of my own. I just love the rest and give them a good start.

Forum List

Back