Success is self evident.

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
gallup_uninsured.jpg

Do the uninsured cost the rest of us more or less?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE6GgxoJN_o]Frank Zappa - Watermelon in Easter Hay - YouTube[/ame]

gallup_uninsured.jpg

Do the uninsured cost the rest of us more or less?

It costs us more.

But--our constitution--doesn't allow the government to mandate things such as this as far as I can see. You can be mandated to get auto liability insurance but if you don't like it; don't drive. You can be mandated to keep paying ghastly amounts of money to renew licenses and registrations--like I'm doing today. If I don't like it, I can leave my profession.

You can't leave your body and the health thereof.

I do not see how it is constitutional. There are a lot of parts of the plan that are great. This may be one of them but I don't see where the government can mandate it. Sorry.

Following a discussion I just had with a friend of mine, I tend to think that insurance is what costs us the most.

Hospital bill was more than $5k. But since he was paying cash it was only $2,400.
That tells me that the hospital is willing to bill my insurance company more than twice the amount that they really need for their services.

How many people don't have burial insurance? Should people be mandated to have burial insurance.

Forum List

Back