Suburbs Rebel Against Trump

RICHMOND, Va. — The American suburbs appear to be in revolt against President Trump after a muscular coalition of college-educated voters and racial and ethnic minorities on Tuesday dealt the Republican Party a thumping rejection and propelled a diverse class of Democrats into office.”

Suburbs Rebel Against Trump, Threatening Republicans in Congress

The voters will continue to reject Trump and the GOP’s agenda of hate and division.

The republicans lost a blue state. It's over! Over I tell ya!

Sky-is-falling-news-headline.jpg

6a00d83451b80969e200e55067bb678833-640wi.jpg

did i say anything about that jerk,or was that you?....nice dance around what i said though....

I'm sorry, which third party jerk did you waste your vote on?
if you voted for trump or hillary you wasted your vote to joe.....both are shit....

The fact you won't even talk about who you voted for says a lot.

I voted for Hillary because Trump was too dangerous to put in the White House. He is proving me right every day.

did i say anything about that jerk,or was that you?....nice dance around what i said though....

if you voted for trump or hillary you wasted your vote to joe.....both are shit....

I voted for Hillary because Trump was too dangerous to put in the White House. He is proving me right every day.
if you read any of my posts during this pathetic election you would not be asking that question,because i said many a time who i was voting for,AND you were in plenty of those threads joe,you are just another who jumps into threads to answer one post without reading what has been talked about before hand...so are saying you are one of those people who voted for the so called "lessor of 2 evils"?....

RICHMOND, Va. — The American suburbs appear to be in revolt against President Trump after a muscular coalition of college-educated voters and racial and ethnic minorities on Tuesday dealt the Republican Party a thumping rejection and propelled a diverse class of Democrats into office.”

The voters will continue to reject Trump and the GOP’s agenda of hate and division.

No this is the current far left religious belief, but it is yet to be seen..

Remember far left drones, as popular as you claim Obama was, he lost 1000 seats in less than 6 years!

SO obviously Obama did not match the poll numbers with the reality of losing so much!

But then again you far left drones embraced the new winning as losing!

You voted for Hilary as you were commanded to do so and no other reason.

Hilary and Trump were both horrid candidates, but chose the more of the two evils because you do not know any other way!

The republicans lost a blue state. It's over! Over I tell ya!

Sky-is-falling-news-headline.jpg

6a00d83451b80969e200e55067bb678833-640wi.jpg

You are a moron. A blue state does not give Republicans a 66-34 supermajority in the state house. No one expected that to be in danger.

if you read any of my posts during this pathetic election you would not be asking that question,because i said many a time who i was voting for,AND you were in plenty of those threads joe,you are just another who jumps into threads to answer one post without reading what has been talked about before hand...so are saying you are one of those people who voted for the so called "lessor of 2 evils"?....

So 1) you don't give a straight answer.

and 2) Yes, when the two evils are the only real choices, then yes, you vote for the lesser evil.

You see, the thing about 2016, was there were only going to be one of two results. Hillary would be president, or Trump would.

Hillary being president meant that she'd probably engage in the kind of skeezy behavior she and her husband did, but the economy would be reasonably well managed, and you'd always have a Republican Congress to act as a check on her.

Trump, on the other hand, is a crazy person who has no idea what he is doing, and might very well get us into a nuclear war.

Hmmmm.... minor corruption or nuclear war. Which of those are the lesser evil? Hmmmmm... gonna have to think real hard about that one.

You voted for Hilary as you were commanded to do so and no other reason.

Hilary and Trump were both horrid candidates, but chose the more of the two evils because you do not know any other way!

Actually, I voted for Kasich in the Primary. 2012 and 2016 were the only presidential elections where I voted for the Democrat.

Now, do sit down and shut up until you have something to contribute to a conversation.

No....government workers in Virginia voted to keep the gravy train rolling......that is what happened there....
I live in Virginia. I have never been a government employee. I voted for Northam and straight Democratic ticket. Why? I am damned sick of right-wing policies, I am a woman and I'm damned sick and tired of the Republicans trying to control women, finger our bodies, the phony "religious" crap, the relentless attacks on LGBT people, their thinly-veiled racism, and I could go on. Right-wing men need to take their dirty aggressive controlling politics and stick them where the sun don't shine.
I didn't vote because of the pervert in the White House, but I do consider him to be a wh#re.

Two DEEP blue States elect Democrat governors. Wow. Proof the whole world hates Donald Trump.

Two DEEP blue States elect Democrat governors. Wow. Proof the whole world hates Donald Trump.

Funny, when those same two states elected Republican Governors in 2009, you guys used it as proof the world hated Barack Obama.

Of course, the two guys who got elected in 2009 both left office in scandal, so there's that.

Here's the thing. These two states are usually harbingers of what happens in the following midterm. When two Democrats were elected in those states in 2005, Congress changed hands in 2006.

When two republicans won those two seats in 2009, The house changed hands in 2010.

So 1) you don't give a straight answer.

and 2) Yes, when the two evils are the only real choices, then yes, you vote for the lesser evil.

You see, the thing about 2016, was there were only going to be one of two results. Hillary would be president, or Trump would.

Hillary being president meant that she'd probably engage in the kind of skeezy behavior she and her husband did, but the economy would be reasonably well managed, and you'd always have a Republican Congress to act as a check on her.

Trump, on the other hand, is a crazy person who has no idea what he is doing, and might very well get us into a nuclear war.

Hmmmm.... minor corruption or nuclear war. Which of those are the lesser evil? Hmmmmm... gonna have to think real hard about that one.
i gave you a straight answer.....you dont know anything about the people you post with because you dont pay attention to any posts but the one you are commenting on....but thats your problem.. so you wont vote for satan but will vote for dracula....people like you are the reason we have the government we have today...grow a pair joe and cut the cord from that party you follow .....

i gave you a straight answer.....you dont know anything about the people you post with because you dont pay attention to any posts but the one you are commenting on....but thats your problem.. so you wont vote for satan but will vote for dracula....people like you are the reason we have the government we have today...grow a pair joe and cut the cord from that party you follow .....

Okay, guy, first I don't vote for parties, I vote for candidates, after I make an assessment about their ability to win and get something done.

voting third party is and always will be pissing away your vote.

But since you used the metaphor, Satan wants to destroy the world, Dracula just wants to drink some blood. So, um, yeah , Dracula is the better choice.

Okay, guy, first I don't vote for parties, I vote for candidates, after I make an assessment about their ability to win and get something done.

voting third party is and always will be pissing away your vote.

But since you used the metaphor, Satan wants to destroy the world, Dracula just wants to drink some blood. So, um, yeah , Dracula is the better choice.
so whose blood is he going to drink joe?....i guess if it aint yours it ok....keep pissing your vote away joe,the same old same old must be pretty good to you 2 party people...

so whose blood is he going to drink joe?....i guess if it aint yours it ok....keep pissing your vote away joe,the same old same old must be pretty good to you 2 party people...

If it isn't mine, I'm good with that.

The probability i would be one of the people who dies when he needs a drink, would be low.

The probability I would be one of those killed when Satan/Trump brings about the apocolypse/blows up the world, would be pretty high.

You see how that works, buddy. You make a calculation on best case scenario of plausible outcomes, and you do the best you can.

If it isn't mine, I'm good with that.

The probability i would be one of the people who dies when he needs a drink, would be low.

The probability I would be one of those killed when Satan/Trump brings about the apocolypse/blows up the world, would be pretty high.

You see how that works, buddy. You make a calculation on best case scenario of plausible outcomes, and you do the best you can.
i got ya joe....i aint going to argue with ya....you believe one thing i another thing....you seem like a good guy AND a Doctor fan,even though i may not be after the big change,but we will see....cant get much better than that....

Forum List

Back