Suburban facts

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Politics in the northern burbs being the same as the city-- Bullshit. The city's (usually) way more corrupt. Also city goes Democratic; burbs lean Republican.

The above statement is bullshit.

I'm from Philadelphia, and I spent 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for nearly 10 years in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania... just outside of Elkins Park.

I been through Cheltenham, I been though Elkins park, I been through Abington, I been though Rockledge, and I been to Willow Grove.

True, the suburbs are much more peaceful and safer to be in, for the majority of people.

But its plain f*cking bullshit, that the Suburbs lean republican.
The suburbs only lean republican, when there is a bad, or ineffective democrat in office.

In most elections... Northern suburbs share the same culture as the north PERIOD.. and that is Democrat.
The northern suburbs, is the north.

And what republicans there are in the suburbs, are nothing like the republicans in the south... its why southern state republicans do so well in national GOP primaries.

The northern suburbs are where a large percentage of intellectuals live, where most professionals live, where the majority of well read and traveled Americans live that have been abroad and have been accepted by the people overseas ....and most of those.. are Democrats, unless they are in the top tax bracket, AND have a personal reason to have a fuss about taxes.

Nobody that I found, anywhere in the northern suburbs wants to keep machine guns legal... or make abortion illegal, or keep deregulation.

Infact, I get my ideas about regulating the economy, FROM the suburbs that I have largely spent my childhood in.

So don't hand me shit, about the northern suburbs leaning republican.

Most northeastern FARMERS, don't lean republican.

Elkins Park and Cheltenham are no more black, than they are martian... what they're not is a racist segregated hellhole like the south.
:)

Last edited:
I can only speak for the north west burbs of Chicago they lean republican, if it was not for cook County, Illinois would be red and since I live in the south now I can say, California, Chicago, new York is by far more racist then the south

• Banned
I can only speak for the north west burbs of Chicago they lean republican, if it was not for cook County, Illinois would be red and since I live in the south now I can say, California, Chicago, new York is by far more racist then the south
Another pile of shit.

The south's reason for being right wing, is racist, like all racists, they come up with everything under the sun to disguise it... but it doesn't work in the northeast.
:)

Forum List

Back