Subtle bias - 9-11

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
You can't find a documentary depicting the first "Day of Infamy" without seeing FDR somewhere or everywhere in it and that's fine. Even though FDR never visited Pearl Harbor he was part of the historic context of the disaster. I watched a heartbreaking documentary produced by the Smithsonian called "Pieces of 9-11" or something like that. Mainly it focused on fragments of the disaster and told a story about them. It would have made sense to show president Bush at ground zero to give the documentary some historic context and it was inspiring to see him shouting over a bullhorn "I can hear you, the world can hear you" but wouldn't you know, the documentary never mentioned the president's name.

You can't find a documentary depicting the first "Day of Infamy" without seeing FDR somewhere or everywhere in it and that's fine. Even though FDR never visited Pearl Harbor he was part of the historic context of the disaster. I watched a heartbreaking documentary produced by the Smithsonian called "Pieces of 9-11" or something like that. Mainly it focused on fragments of the disaster and told a story about them. It would have made sense to show president Bush at ground zero to give the documentary some historic context and it was inspiring to see him shouting over a bullhorn "I can hear you, the world can hear you" but wouldn't you know, the documentary never mentioned the president's name.

If FDR was a republican the modern consensus would be that his failure led to Pearl Harbor. Here's something else you don't ever see from the left. Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction) - YouTube

Forum List

Back