Subtitle: The Questions Americans are Asking Barack Obama

Mmmm....gonna have to disagree with you there. I have a friend who works as a mercenary in Iraq.

ROFL... Do ya now?

A real live mercenary? Hired by the US? Wow... now that is FASCINATIN'!

Tell me Skippy... where did he sign up? Can ya lead me to where Mercenaries go to sign up for duty in Iraq?

(This should be good...)

Blackwater has been used as mercs in Iraq and New Orleans. The murder of the 17 civilians was just one of many incidents in which Blackwater mercs acted in a manner that is reminescent of the SS.

I have a friend who is an ex FBI agent. He called me the other night. He is going to Iraq after Christmas. He is going to investigate the civilian contractors.

He was sitting at his desk in the Green Zone last time and got shot in the leg.

ROFLMNAO... OH GOD that's precious... The delusion is nearly all consuming... They're actually beginning to believe their fantasies are reality.

It's kinda cool to watch... the problem is, that this level of delusion gets very serious with these sub-intellects. At some point they'll take on this same fantasy generation regrding the farce of AGW... 'I have a friend whose house was flooded when the ocean level increased...' That turns to 'I know a guy whose best friend's house was consumed by rising ocean levels... WE GOTTA STOP THIS! Give Hussein the power to stop the ocean from rising...'

Its precisely the same psychosis that overcame the German population that provided for the mass murder of 10 million innocent people. "Surely they must be what the government says they are or they wouldn't be arrested..."

ROFL CLASSIC LEFT-THINK!

OH! So private security equates to MERCENARY? Wow... the words that the left is determined to completely neutralize is growing exponentially now... Pretty soon ‘Mercenary’ will be absolutely meaningless; meaning that it can be used to mean whatever the leftist chooses it to mean at any given time.

ROFL... These people are IDIOTS! Yet they can vote…

OH! So private security equates to MERCENARY? Wow... the words that the left is determined to completely neutralize is growing exponentially now... Pretty soon ‘Mercenary’ will be absolutely meaningless; meaning that it can be used to mean whatever the leftist chooses it to mean at any given time.

didnt you know brinks and wackenhut are all mercs

I find it amusing watching you people play the semantics game on this issue.

They're not mercanaries because they aren't working for the military?

They are hired , by our government, as civilians to carry guns and provide security in a WAR ZONE.

But they're not mercenaries because why?

Because they're not drawing their paychecks from the military?

Because they work for the State Department or for private corporations contracted by our government?

Such mincing equivication is the hallmark of people whose only purpose is the obfuscation of the truth.

Last edited:

They are hired , by our government, as civilians to carry guns and provide security in a WAR ZONE.

Because they work for the State Department or for private corporations contracted by our government?

Such mincing equivication is the hallmark of people whose only purpose is the obfuscation of the truth.

So body Guards are mercenaries now? Better tell all those officials and stars that hire them and better fire up the military pay machine to replace them.

OH! So private security equates to MERCENARY?

I know. It's hysterical. Who on earth would mistake these guys as mercenaries...

blackwater_395.jpg

Why do you have to work for the military to be a mercenary?

I am waiting for the evidence that Blackwater is fighting for the US Government. Perhaps you can name the battles, the campaigns, the actions they were used in?

You people are retarded as hell.

Liberals.... Some more memorable moments.

A lie is any thing said that is untrue. With that definition everyone everywhere is a serial liar.

Israel is committing Genocide. Someone should explain to those despicable Jews how to actually commit Genocide, they really suck at it.

George Bush will prevent the election by declaring martial law. Yup that happened.

Racism will prevent Obama from being elected. Asking Obama any question he does not like is racism. Pointing out Obama's voting record is racism. Ohh the racism one can go for quite a long time after this election cycle.

The best one though is the one where Liberals insist with a straight face that prior to the invasion of Iraq, EVERYONE just KNEW there were no WMD's in Iraq.

A senate committee has already stated that war crimes were committed at the direction of Rumsfeld. After 20Jan09 some closed files will be opened, and we will find out the full extent of the criminality of this administration in invading another soveriegn nation on the basis of lies.

You are constantly belittling those who correctly predicted the FUBAR that Bush created in Iraq. But they were right. And the same goes for the economic condition of this nation. We were warning people about the economy 4 years ago. There were even sane Republicans like Hagel that were also sounding the warnings. Nothing was done, just as when all the warnings were flooding in prior to 9-11. Bush went on vacation. The Sunday before Meltdown Monday, Bush assured the nation that the fundementals of the economy were sound. Any working man knew that he was bullshitting the nation. Within 24 hours everybody arround the world knew it.

But you still defend the incompetance and corruption. And continue to play with semantics. Blackwater is a mercernary outfit. They should never have been used in Iraq or anywhere else. Unchecked, they had the potential to develop into an American SS. Fortunately people have realized the danger they represent to the Republic and they have been checked. They should be totally disbanded.

thanks for calling Brinks and Wackenhut all mercs

Why do you have to work for the military to be a mercenary?
that was the point of contention here
you do NOT have to work for the military to be a merc, you could work for drug cartels too
but, they are still not mercs, they are security people
learn the difference
sheesh, you are starting to sound like the moron chris now

Forum List

Back