Subtitle: The Questions Americans are Asking Barack Obama

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
Currently in the lead: "Will you consider legalizing marijuana so that the government can regulate it, tax it, put age limits on it, and create millions of new jobs and create a billion dollar industry right here in the U.S.?"
- S. Man, Denton

Second place question: "What will you do as President to restore the Constitutional protections that have been subverted by the Bush Administration and how will you ensure that our system of checks and balances is renewed?"
- Kari, Seattle

Third place question: "What will you do to establish transparency and safeguards against waste with the rest of the Wall Street bailout money?"
- Diane, New Jersy

Sixth place question: "Will you lift the ban on Stem Cell research in your first 100 days in office?"
- James_M, Nashville, TN

Fifth place question: "What will you do to promote science and mathematics education to Elementary and Middle School students?"
- JasonWyatt, Raleigh, NC

Sixth place question: "Will you appoint a Special Prosecutor - ideally Patrick Fitzgerald - to independently investigate the gravest crimes of the Bush Administration, including torture and warrantless wiretapping?"
- Bob Fertik, New York City

Seventh place question: "13 states have compassionate use programs for medial Marijuana, yet the federal gov't continues to prosecute sick and dying people. Isn't it time for the federal gov't to step out of the way and let doctors and families decide what is appropriate?"
- Greg, Minnesota

Eighth place question: "What do you plan to do to our food industry to make it more sustainable? Will there be changes to our farming policies?"
- Jentry, Lincoln, NE

Ninth place question: "What will you do to end the use of mercenary forces (ie Blackwater) by our military?"
- Betsie, Mtn Home, AR

Tenth place question: "What will you do first to reduce pollution/waste and incentivize greener behavior across the country?"
- Diane, Boston, MA

To learn what others are asking Obama, visit the Website "Open for Questions" and read many more inquiries for President-elect Barack Obama. That Website can be found at: change.gov/page/content/20081211_openforquestions

More

Last edited:

Some people are beyond stupid. For one our Military does NOT use mercenaries. That would be non military agencies. Like the State department.

Another is I hope Obama starts the second civil war by insisting on going after Bush after he is out of office. We need a good shooting war right here in the good old USA. Hope you retards are armed.

The first two questions sound very good to me, though I would argue that it hasn't only been the Bush administration that has subverted the Constitution.

Some people are beyond stupid. For one our Military does NOT use mercenaries. That would be non military agencies. Like the State department.

Another is I hope Obama starts the second civil war by insisting on going after Bush after he is out of office. We need a good shooting war right here in the good old USA. Hope you retards are armed.

Yea, Bush has sooo much popular support.

My, my, another retard neo-con wishing for the chance to harm his fellow Americans. Man, you have serious psychological issues you need to deal with.

Go ahead and do it. Find out just how Americans react when political vendettas against former Presidents are conducted by new Presidents.

The President does not go after former government employees who committied felonies while in office. A prosecutor does that through the laws of the land. If there were no felonies committed, then the Bush admin has nothing to fear.

The Bush admin has made a practice of hiding everything it does under the secrecy label. There is much that needs daylighting.

My, my, another retard neo-con wishing for the chance to harm his fellow Americans. Man, you have serious psychological issues you need to deal with.

Really? Yet you demand we go after a former president to get even cause one of yours got impeached? Go ahead, go fucking for it, find out just what will happen.

Couldn't get him while he was in office, why just wait till we get a new Democratic Congress and President so we can cook the books and get him later. You support the destruction of the American system of Government and our sense of Justice, whats right and wrong.

Just remember moron, open that can and see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot.

Gore, with the backing of the Press and democrats tried to stage a coup in 2000 and you all were fine with it. You people have no shame and no sense of right from wrong. Push till you find out just how far the silent majority will let you pervert our country.

Open war will settle a few problems quite nicely. You back stabbing bastards won't get to hide in the shadows and keep from paying for your crap then.

How would a civil war erupt if we find out that George Bush abused his power? Please, enlighten me to this scenario.

do you know the difference between a mercenary and support services?

Well, yes. If the other side uses them, they are mercenarys. If we use them, they are support services. When you pay someone to carry guns and fight for you, they are mercenarys, euphisms are for those in denial.

Really? Yet you demand we go after a former president to get even cause one of yours got impeached? Go ahead, go fucking for it, find out just what will happen.

Couldn't get him while he was in office, why just wait till we get a new Democratic Congress and President so we can cook the books and get him later. You support the destruction of the American system of Government and our sense of Justice, whats right and wrong.

Just remember moron, open that can and see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot.

Gore, with the backing of the Press and democrats tried to stage a coup in 2000 and you all were fine with it. You people have no shame and no sense of right from wrong. Push till you find out just how far the silent majority will let you pervert our country.

Open war will settle a few problems quite nicely. You back stabbing bastards won't get to hide in the shadows and keep from paying for your crap then.

I don't believe the views that I have expressed are hidden in the shadows. As for the other crap, can it, man. You sound like a lunitic and a fool. Anything done to Bush and the rest of this criminal admin will be done through the open laws of the land.

Well, yes. If the other side uses them, they are mercenarys. If we use them, they are support services. When you pay someone to carry guns and fight for you, they are mercenarys, euphisms are for those in denial.
the military isn't paying blackwater to carry guns
so, by your own definition, they AREN'T mercenaries

do you know the difference between a mercenary and support services?

A mercenary takes part in an armed conflict not for national or party principles but for personal financial gain. What's a support service do?

A mercenary takes part in an armed conflict not for national or party principles but for personal financial gain. What's a support service do?
cook, do laundry, collect trash, things like that

btw, peter, by your definition of mercenary, blackwater isnt one

Forum List

Back