Substitute teacher has sex with student on first day of school

Apparently lots of young immature females that can't control themselves.

Why weren't these bimbos teaching when I was in high school, dammit!

All I ever got on the first day of school was a bunch of books, homework, and a new locker combination to remember. I guess I went to the wrong school.

I can tell that you are a noob here like me...you still have a sense of humor!

True, but I still wonder what went on at the school on the other side of town. I would have gladly traveled the extra distance if someone would have clued me in on what was happening.

This is a 'person bites dog' story.

Almost all cases of sex between teachers and students are male teachers and female students.

Oddly enough we don't call the men 'sluts' we call them child molesters.

The stories where women are the adult abusers get hyped up more than men do because they are more unusual, and because lots of men don't quite think of it as being as bad as when men molest teen school girls.

Almost all cases of sex between teachers and students are male teachers and female students.

The "Teach women not to rape" archive.

The National Center for Education Statistics reports:

In 2007–08, some 76 percent of public school teachers were female, 44 percent were under age 40, and 52 percent had a master’s or higher degree. Compared with public school teachers, a lower percentage of private school teachers were female (74 percent), were under age 40 (39 percent), and had a master’s or higher degree (38 percent).
1.) No opportunity, no crime. Men are severely under-represented in the field, so even if they had the desire, they don't have the opportunity.
2.) Men are watched like hawks. Any display of physical intimacy is deemed sexual while a female teacher's display of physical intimacy is deemed innocent.
3.) Young girls see teachers as "creepers" but young boys want to nail the young female teacher, so the offer:acceptance ratio drastically favors female teachers.

This is a female-teacher centric issue.

Apparently lots of young immature females that can't control themselves.

Why weren't these bimbos teaching when I was in high school, dammit!

All I ever got on the first day of school was a bunch of books, homework, and a new locker combination to remember. I guess I went to the wrong school.

Today it may be the above, and an STD.

When I was sixteen, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have mattered much. My hormones were so strong till I would have gone out with a knot hole in a pine tree if I thought I could have gotten away with it.

In 2007–08, some 76 percent of public school teachers were female, 44 percent were under age 40, and 52 percent had a master’s or higher degree. Compared with public school teachers, a lower percentage of private school teachers were female (74 percent), were under age 40 (39 percent), and had a master’s or higher degree (38 percent).
1.) No opportunity, no crime. Men are severely under-represented in the field, so even if they had the desire, they don't have the opportunity.
2.) Men are watched like hawks. Any display of physical intimacy is deemed sexual while a female teacher's display of physical intimacy is deemed innocent.
3.) Young girls see teachers as "creepers" but young boys want to nail the young female teacher, so the offer:acceptance ratio drastically favors female teachers.

I have seen no statistics to back up your claim.

Here are numbers from one state:

Between 2008 and 2013, there have been about 150 cases of inappropriate relationships reported to the Alabama Department of Education. These "relationships" include not only sexual intercourse between a teacher and a student, but also inappropriately romantic or sexual communications between the two, said Susan Tudor Crowther, an attorney in the Office of General Counsel for the Alabama Department of Education.

For 2013, 66 percent of those complaints involved male teachers, while 34 percent involved female teachers. Are the numbers on the rise? It appears so, said Crowther who recently wrote an article for a trade publication called "Hot For Teacher: When Good Teachers Go Bad."

Student-teacher sex Are more female teachers being charged AL.com

Three studies examined public records. Jennings and Tharp (2003) searched
educator sexual misconduct discipline proceedings of 606 teachers in Texas; 12.7
percent were females and 87.3 percent males. The Hendrie (1998) analysis of 244
cases in newspapers in a six month period reports a higher proportion of female
offenders than the later Jennings and Tharp analysis; 20 percent were female offenders
vs. 80 percent who were males. Gallagher (2000) reports 96 percent male and 4 percent
female offenders.

https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf

Between 2008 and 2013, there have been about 150 cases of inappropriate relationships reported to the Alabama Department of Education. These "relationships" include not only sexual intercourse between a teacher and a student, but also inappropriately romantic or sexual communications between the two, said Susan Tudor Crowther, an attorney in the Office of General Counsel for the Alabama Department of Education.

For 2013, 66 percent of those complaints involved male teachers, while 34 percent involved female teachers. Are the numbers on the rise? It appears so, said Crowther who recently wrote an article for a trade publication called "Hot For Teacher: When Good Teachers Go Bad."

educator sexual misconduct discipline proceedings of 606 teachers in Texas; 12.7
offenders than the later Jennings and Tharp analysis; 20 percent were female offenders
vs. 80 percent who were males. Gallagher (2000) reports 96 percent male and 4 percent
female offenders.

I appreciate your effort, but we're talking about today, not decades ago. As with the Priest Abuse phenomenon, reforms have taken place, so just like it would be misleading to point to past priest abuse to make a judgment of what is happening in Catholic Churches today, pointing to old per-hysteria patterns when men were more commonly employed as teachers doesn't tell us much about what is happening today.

Think about all of the changes in society regarding sexual harassment. Physicians used to examine female patients without having a nurse present, sexual harassment workshops were unheard of.

And on a methodological note - reported instances doesn't tell us anything about actual instances. I have absolutely no problem in believing that young girls will report male teachers vastly more often than young boys will report female teachers. Most of the female teachers being arrested today aren't due to reports, it's due to boys bragging and creating documentary evidence that gets stumbled on by parents or other adults. Texting and sexting provides evidence today that simply didn't exist decades ago.

female offenders.

I appreciate your effort, but we're talking about today, not decades ago. As with the Priest Abuse phenomenon, reforms have taken place, so just like it would be misleading to point to past priest abuse to make a judgment of what is happening in Catholic Churches today, pointing to old per-hysteria patterns when men were more commonly employed as teachers doesn't tell us much about what is happening today.

Think about all of the changes in society regarding sexual harassment. Physicians used to examine female patients without having a nurse present, sexual harassment workshops were unheard of.

And on a methodological note - reported instances doesn't tell us anything about actual instances. I have absolutely no problem in believing that young girls will report male teachers vastly more often than young boys will report female teachers. Most of the female teachers being arrested today aren't due to reports, it's due to boys bragging and creating documentary evidence that gets stumbled on by parents or other adults. Texting and sexting provides evidence today that simply didn't exist decades ago.

Well then provide more recent data if you want to dispute mine.

I made the claim- I said that this issue is a 'person bites dog' story- because it is more compelling than cases about male teachers molesting students- and I claimed that most cases are men molesting students.

We know that men are much more likely to be sex offenders than women. I have provided some historical data showing that male teachers were the offenders by 6o-80% of the time. You provided data showing that women make up far more of the teacher workforce, which means that on a percentage level male teachers not only offend more, but that they offend at a higher rate than women teachers.

And I say this not to attack male teachers- or to defend female child molesters.

I just think that we are FAR more likely to hear about a case of a student molested by a teacher if newspaper has a photo of a sexy woman teacher attached.

No photos yet? Dang, y'all are slipping.

She gave him a BJ, kid must be a smooth talker, yo.
5328716_G.jpg

female offenders.

Well then provide more recent data if you want to dispute mine.

I made the claim- I said that this issue is a 'person bites dog' story- because it is more compelling than cases about male teachers molesting students- and I claimed that most cases are men molesting students.

We know that men are much more likely to be sex offenders than women. I have provided some historical data showing that male teachers were the offenders by 6o-80% of the time. You provided data showing that women make up far more of the teacher workforce, which means that on a percentage level male teachers not only offend more, but that they offend at a higher rate than women teachers.

And I say this not to attack male teachers- or to defend female child molesters.

I just think that we are FAR more likely to hear about a case of a student molested by a teacher if newspaper has a photo of a sexy woman teacher attached.

The "teach women not to rape" archive is more recent data. Last year I looked for a recently published comprehensive study on the issue and couldn't find anything and you've probably seen the desert as well seeing how the best you could do was decades out of date studies which focused only on within-state instances.

You realize that this issue is not restricted to the OP story, the man bites dogs aspect, the phenomenon over the entire nation is now no longer a man bites dog, it's a pattern, too many stories, very frequent stories. Lordy, we just had a threesome story. Think about how that would have to develop. One teacher would have to confide in another teacher and get her to go along. That implies a culture where this is not seen as a serious crime - female teachers having sex with male students. Now imagine a male teacher getting another male teacher to have a threesome with a female student. Male teachers are policed more in their conduct than are female teachers.

Boy I tell you, there's not a week goes by now that a new slut teacher story comes out.

Substitute Teacher Symone Greene Had Sex With Student During Pep Rally: Cops

[QUOTE
]
On her first day teaching at the school, a substitute teacher allegedly performed oral sex on a student while most of the students at the high school were attending a pep rally.
Symone Greene, 22, was called to substitute teach at Options Public Charter School in Northeast Washington, D.C. on Friday, according to NBC Washington.
A 17-year-old student told police that he gave his number to Greene and they exchanged texts including one in which the student asked if she was "kinky." She allegedly responded, "I don't tell ;) I show," according to court documents obtained by the station.

The Washington Post reports that Greene and the student exchanged more text messages and the pair allegedly met in her classroom during the pep rally.
The student reportedly secretly filmed Greene performing oral sex on him, and police say they've seen the video. Court documents said the student requested that she perform sex acts as many times as his football jersey number. He later showed the video to some of his fellow football players, the documents said.
After the alleged assault, Greene told the student to "chill" because she could get in trouble, documents said.
The Post notes that it's unclear how authorities became involved.
MyFox DC reports that the police contacted Greene and told her they wanted to discuss an incident at the school.
Greene then texted who she thought was the student, unaware that police had obtained his phone.
"Please be real with me did u run ur mouth," the teacher allegedly texted. "I'm so scared. I swear imma cry [sic]."
She is charged with first-degree sexual abuse of a minor.

[/QUOTE]

Substitute Teacher Symone Greene Had Sex With Student During Pep Rally Cops

WTF is going on in the pubic schools these days?
Yep, more hasty generalizations.
Jun 18, 2014 - Across the United States there are 26,407 public secondary schools and 10,693 private secondary schools. (Digest of Education Statistics, ...

From 26,000 to 37,000 high shools in the US. You read of a very few instances of this and, using all your great critical thinking skills, assume that this kind of thing is happening regularly in schools across the country. Very smart of you all.:rolleyes:
You make the claim that less then .0002 percent of firearms used in murders is a rampant case of problem. Whats the difference?

These so called "teachers" do it because they know that their union will protect them.

At 22 she is just out of college. This, on the first day of school, was obviously her first assignment. I doubt she is even a union member yet. Also I have a problem with the college she graduated from. It appears she didn't learn anything about what was appropriate behavior.

I beg to differ.

I started teaching at 30, was married with two kids, and still had damn near carry mace to keep the girls off of me.

Of course, that did change over time.

Damnit!

Forum List

Back