Substitute teacher has sex with student on first day of school

These so called "teachers" do it because they know that their union will protect them.
I've seen it happen.

Knew a coach tapping the most gorgeous 8th grader.

Union could not save his job, but, kept him out of the pen.

These so called "teachers" do it because they know that their union will protect them.
Can you show us a union defending this teacher.

I can show you a RW making up stories about Unions.

She should get fired, banned from teaching again, suspended sentence.

Kid was seventeen. In my mind, that is old enough to consent.

I believe it is still illegal to have sex with students regardless of their age. If they are still students then teachers can still be charged. At the very least it is professionally unethical and she should prosecuted for her crimes.

Nah, no suspended sentence.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Kid was seventeen. In my mind, that is old enough to consent.

When I was seventeen, I had dreams of involvement with some of my younger female teachers.
Alas, I did not have the opportunity for which then and now, thinking back, I know I was mature enough to appreciate.

BTW, I was seventeen when I left the old country, on my own, came to the new world and made it on my own.

I would have died of shame if I ever had to rely on my parents for health care when I was under twenty-six years old and I would have never lived in the basement of my parent's house. Why? First, self respect, sorely lacking in today's youth. Second, my parents lived 6,000 miles away. Third, my parents had no basement. Fourth, my parents had no house of their own.

Boy I tell you, there's not a week goes by now that a new slut teacher story comes out.

Substitute Teacher Symone Greene Had Sex With Student During Pep Rally: Cops

[QUOTE
]
On her first day teaching at the school, a substitute teacher allegedly performed oral sex on a student while most of the students at the high school were attending a pep rally.
Symone Greene, 22, was called to substitute teach at Options Public Charter School in Northeast Washington, D.C. on Friday, according to NBC Washington.
A 17-year-old student told police that he gave his number to Greene and they exchanged texts including one in which the student asked if she was "kinky." She allegedly responded, "I don't tell ;) I show," according to court documents obtained by the station.

The Washington Post reports that Greene and the student exchanged more text messages and the pair allegedly met in her classroom during the pep rally.
The student reportedly secretly filmed Greene performing oral sex on him, and police say they've seen the video. Court documents said the student requested that she perform sex acts as many times as his football jersey number. He later showed the video to some of his fellow football players, the documents said.
After the alleged assault, Greene told the student to "chill" because she could get in trouble, documents said.
The Post notes that it's unclear how authorities became involved.
MyFox DC reports that the police contacted Greene and told her they wanted to discuss an incident at the school.
Greene then texted who she thought was the student, unaware that police had obtained his phone.
"Please be real with me did u run ur mouth," the teacher allegedly texted. "I'm so scared. I swear imma cry [sic]."
She is charged with first-degree sexual abuse of a minor.

[/QUOTE]

Substitute Teacher Symone Greene Had Sex With Student During Pep Rally Cops
And so, you make the hasty generalization that all teachers, or a great many of them, either substitute teachers or regular teachers, do this kind of thing? Right. :rolleyes:

There seems to be more than ever. Maybe it's just an internet and cable news thing, but sure looks like a lot of young slutty teachers these days.
I think there seem to be more for 2 reasons: one is media coverage--today it is like no time before. In the past, we didn't hear about every incident of this all over the country. Also, people on average, in all areas and segments of society, are behaving with less moral or ethical control. This also has to do with media--it's in film and popular fiction, music, etc. These things influence human behavior around the world.

Boy I tell you, there's not a week goes by now that a new slut teacher story comes out.

[QUOTE
]
On her first day teaching at the school, a substitute teacher allegedly performed oral sex on a student while most of the students at the high school were attending a pep rally.
Symone Greene, 22, was called to substitute teach at Options Public Charter School in Northeast Washington, D.C. on Friday, according to NBC Washington.
A 17-year-old student told police that he gave his number to Greene and they exchanged texts including one in which the student asked if she was "kinky." She allegedly responded, "I don't tell ;) I show," according to court documents obtained by the station.

The Washington Post reports that Greene and the student exchanged more text messages and the pair allegedly met in her classroom during the pep rally.
The student reportedly secretly filmed Greene performing oral sex on him, and police say they've seen the video. Court documents said the student requested that she perform sex acts as many times as his football jersey number. He later showed the video to some of his fellow football players, the documents said.
After the alleged assault, Greene told the student to "chill" because she could get in trouble, documents said.
MyFox DC reports that the police contacted Greene and told her they wanted to discuss an incident at the school.
Greene then texted who she thought was the student, unaware that police had obtained his phone.
"Please be real with me did u run ur mouth," the teacher allegedly texted. "I'm so scared. I swear imma cry [sic]."

[/QUOTE]

WTF is going on in the pubic schools these days?

Apparently lots of young immature females that can't control themselves.
They aren't like the old Wac's when I was in school...in the 1970's. They were veterans of fighting off soldiers,

hands...

In most countries in the world and in many states of the United States, the age of consent is sixteen.

For virile, healthy and hormone-raging young males, it should be more like fifteen.

Coddling then needlessly, and ultimately until the age that any self-respecting young person should find insulting, you know - 26 - creates the batch of spineless liberal Democrats who want to hide behind their mother's skirt until eternity.

For examples look at the young personnel on CNN and MSNBC.

Nah, no suspended sentence.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
RR,
It is not like she is ever going to be allowed teach again and away from school this would be no fuss..

Agree teachers should not do this and I have given my punishment, let it be so written....

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

And so, you make the hasty generalization that all teachers, or a great many of them, either substitute teachers or regular teachers, do this kind of thing? Right. :rolleyes:
Hope you haven't implied in the past that all Catholic priests like boys :hmpf:

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

Wow. What a leap. Just throw dirt at someone and hope it sticks. You realize this post of yours is despicable, suggesting that I have made such a claim? It is also an asinine post as it assumes that anyone who points out a hasty generalization has made one, a specific one, in the past. You need to improve your logical reasoning and argumentation skills; if you were writing an argumentation paper for a first year college writing class, that rhetorical move would lose you lots of points. I have never, ever made a claim such as you suggest; throw dirt on someone else.

Maybe the incident will turn out to have a Clinton twist to it.

The student becomes a societal rock star and the teacher walks around with a scarlet A on her forehead the rest of her life.

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

Wow. What a leap. Just throw dirt at someone and hope it sticks. You realize this post of yours is despicable, suggesting that I have made such a claim? It is also an asinine post as it assumes that anyone who points out a hasty generalization has made one, a specific one, in the past. You need to improve your logical reasoning and argumentation skills; if you were writing an argumentation paper for a first year college writing class, that rhetorical move would lose you lots of points. I have never, ever made a claim such as you suggest; throw dirt on someone else.

When you come down off of that high-horse maybe you can possibly condemn your party's penchant for painting entire groups with the same brush, and do it with equal enthusiasm, irregardless whether statistics show teachers engage in this sort of thing with greater frequency than priests.

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

When you come down off of that high-horse maybe you can possibly condemn your party's penchant for painting entire groups with the same brush, and do it with equal enthusiasm.
Again, you just make some sweeping generalization. My party? Which party is that?

Apparently lots of young immature females that can't control themselves.

Why weren't these bimbos teaching when I was in high school, dammit!

While it may be a dream come true from the students point, it's illegal from the teachers side.

To answer your question though, there just are not the barriers there once was, but to me the real difference is the maturity level. When I was in school, even the younger female teachers acted like adults and made it clear that you were the student and the child, and they were the adult and the authority.
Today it's more like the under 30 crowd wants to act like teenagers, and get more personally involved with them.

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

Well it was a pep rally. :) 17's legal in most of the country. But because she was a teacher it's illegal pretty much everywhere.

Can drive a car under 17, enlist in the military at 17 (with parental consent,) get married (with parental consent at well under 17.) This isn't a thing. It's technicality and slow news day.

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

When you come down off of that high-horse maybe you can possibly condemn your party's penchant for painting entire groups with the same brush, and do it with equal enthusiasm.
Again, you just make some sweeping generalization. My party? Which party is that?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. :disbelief:

Forum List

Back