'Substantial' El Niño event predicted

My, my, are we ever going to see some backpedaling and "I really didn't say exactly that" this year. Ol' Walleyes, you have been stating for five years now that we are in a cooling trend. In that five years, we have had two record years, and are working on a major one at present. If the predictions are correct, this El Nino is going to do for the temperature records what the 1998 El Nino did. And then, the silly dufus that you are, you will claim any year that does not measure up to that is an indication of the cooling.
By the way, gonna be 47 tonight high 52 tomorrow here in Chicago after a high of 80 today. The El Niño coming. Laugh my ass off

My, my, are we ever going to see some backpedaling and "I really didn't say exactly that" this year. Ol' Walleyes, you have been stating for five years now that we are in a cooling trend. In that five years, we have had two record years, and are working on a major one at present. If the predictions are correct, this El Nino is going to do for the temperature records what the 1998 El Nino did. And then, the silly dufus that you are, you will claim any year that does not measure up to that is an indication of the cooling.

"Record" years when the record is a .01 C temp increase with .1 C error bars? Good luck with those "facts".

The Blob will eat the El Nino, I'm sure of it. Hopefully that will prevent Guam from tipping over, at least for now

Well, I posted this months ago and you all poopooed it and claimed the models were wrong. So, read this (and weep) ;)

GFS-025deg_NH-SAT4_SST_anom_png__722%C3%97745_.png

The El Niño once regarded as “El Wimpo” is getting ever stronger, and it’s likely to peak in late fall or early winter as one of the more brawny ones on record. And, maybe Tom Selleck won't have to fight the state for water anymore.

As always, Discovery Online provides a great article with all sorts of goodies @ Latest Report El Ni o Continues to Bulk Up in the Pacific and It May Get a Boost From the Pacific s Surge of Cyclones - ImaGeo

A massive El Nino is coming! Forecasters say 'strong' weather event could bring relief to drought-stricken California Read more: Forecasters say El Nino conditions could bring relief to California amid drought Daily Mail Online

:rolleyes:

Well, I posted this months ago and you all poopooed it and claimed the models were wrong. So, read this (and weep) ;)

The El Niño once regarded as “El Wimpo” is getting ever stronger, and it’s likely to peak in late fall or early winter as one of the more brawny ones on record. And, maybe Tom Selleck won't have to fight the state for water anymore.

As always, Discovery Online provides a great article with all sorts of goodies @ Latest Report El Ni o Continues to Bulk Up in the Pacific and It May Get a Boost From the Pacific s Surge of Cyclones - ImaGeo

A massive El Nino is coming! Forecasters say 'strong' weather event could bring relief to drought-stricken California Read more: Forecasters say El Nino conditions could bring relief to California amid drought Daily Mail Online

simply put, why then haven't any of the expected land patterns developed? Why is Chicago still seeing polar air and rain has not hit California?

Last edited:
Who's "denying" the El Nino?

Reading comprehension problems? I typed the names of jc and Billy for a reason.

jc denies it exists.

Billy says it's going to fizzle quickly.

It is a well known, though little understood, physical phenomena.

jc and Billy have that covered. They say data is faked. Much like you do on multiple other topics.

Now it appears that you are so desperate to spew your propaganda you'll accuse people of denial where nothing of the sort has been shown.

It appears you get so unhinged when you see my posts, you forget what actually went on in a thread. Or maybe you just never read it in the first place.

You truly are desperate aren't you! It gives me great joy to see you have such a conniption over something so undeserving of one!

And now you're stuck. A normal person could simply admit they messed up. Alas, your raging narcissism prevents that. So you're going to go into some dishonest contortions now. Please proceed.

You! Claiming to be normal? That's a hoot. Yours is an unending series of propaganda reports. You have no thoughts of your own save that which your masters dictate to you. Us desperate? Not hardly, you come here and drop a flame and then flee before it can be answered while you're online.

And no, not one of the people you mention claim the El Nino isn't real. You are so desperate for anything to hurl you are now just making crap up and flinging poo like the obedient little monkey you are.
My goodness, Mr. Westwall, what we have here is a liar, you, supporting another liar, Mr. BillyBob. Here is a direct quote from the number 4 post, from BillyBob;

"Not sure where the BBC is getting their crap forecast from, but the Region 3-4 is dying and is below +0.5 deg C mean. And Cold arctic water is now spilling over the equator and dampening any warming that might have existed."

Looks real ridiculous now, and you, Mr. Westwall, look even more ridiculous for claiming he never said that.

"Record" years when the record is a .01 C temp increase with .1 C error bars? Good luck with those "facts".
Going to remind you of the post, Mr. Westwall, you silly old fraud. A strong to very strong El Nino is going to set some new records for warmth, just as predicted.

simply put, why then haven't any of the expected land patterns developed? Why is Chicago still seeing polar air and rain has not hit California?
Simply put, Mr. jc, why are you not considering the present floods in the South and Midwest? That is part of an El Nino pattern. This fall, we will see the El Nino pattern for California. As for your backyard, if the present jet stream pattern gets unstuck, then maybe Chicago will see some heat, and Alaska will see some cooling. Until then, enjoy the rain and the smoke from the fires in Alaska and Canada.

Going to remind you of the post, Mr. Westwall, you silly old fraud. A strong to very strong El Nino is going to set some new records for warmth, just as predicted.

Massive El Niño growing, say models

"MODELS". Let me know when they actually present some data you fucking moron.

I certainly will, Mr. Westwall, I certainly will. Thus far, those of us that have followed what real scientists have been saying, and read the evidence they have presented, have been right on the money. No cooling, and a strong El Nino already developed, one that may morph into a super El Nino and put the El Nino of 1998 to shame. And then, Mr. Westwall, we all can remind you how much smarter than you the model makers are.

I certainly will, Mr. Westwall, I certainly will. Thus far, those of us that have followed what real scientists have been saying, and read the evidence they have presented, have been right on the money. No cooling, and a strong El Nino already developed, one that may morph into a super El Nino and put the El Nino of 1998 to shame. And then, Mr. Westwall, we all can remind you how much smarter than you the model makers are.

REAL scientists don't claim computer models are data. Only witchdoctors, cult members and morons do that.

REAL scientists don't claim computer models are data. Only witchdoctors, cult members and morons do that.

Now Mr. Westwall, since they clearly labeled what was actual readings, and what is future projections, why do you find it neccessary to lie about what they are saying?

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf

The latest weekly SST
departures are:
Niño 4 1.0ºC
Niño 3.4 1.4ºC
Niño 3 2.0ºC
Niño 1+2 2.7ºC

Almost all of the models indicate
Niño 3.4 SST anomalies will
remain greater than or equal to
+0.5C through the end of 2015.
The dynamical model average
and CPC CON suggest that Niño
3.4 will exceed +1.5C (a
“strong” El Niño) later on this
year.

ENSO Alert System Status: El Niño Advisory
El Niño conditions are present.*
Positive equatorial sea surface temperature (SST) anomalies continue across
most of the Pacific Ocean.
There is a greater than 90% chance that El Niño will continue through
Northern Hemisphere fall 2015, and around an 85% chance it will last
through the 2015-16 winter.*

Who's "denying" the El Nino?

Reading comprehension problems? I typed the names of jc and Billy for a reason.

jc denies it exists.

Billy says it's going to fizzle quickly.

It is a well known, though little understood, physical phenomena.

jc and Billy have that covered. They say data is faked. Much like you do on multiple other topics.

Now it appears that you are so desperate to spew your propaganda you'll accuse people of denial where nothing of the sort has been shown.

It appears you get so unhinged when you see my posts, you forget what actually went on in a thread. Or maybe you just never read it in the first place.

You truly are desperate aren't you! It gives me great joy to see you have such a conniption over something so undeserving of one!

And now you're stuck. A normal person could simply admit they messed up. Alas, your raging narcissism prevents that. So you're going to go into some dishonest contortions now. Please proceed.

You! Claiming to be normal? That's a hoot. Yours is an unending series of propaganda reports. You have no thoughts of your own save that which your masters dictate to you. Us desperate? Not hardly, you come here and drop a flame and then flee before it can be answered while you're online.

And no, not one of the people you mention claim the El Nino isn't real. You are so desperate for anything to hurl you are now just making crap up and flinging poo like the obedient little monkey you are.
My goodness, Mr. Westwall, what we have here is a liar, you, supporting another liar, Mr. BillyBob. Here is a direct quote from the number 4 post, from BillyBob;

"Not sure where the BBC is getting their crap forecast from, but the Region 3-4 is dying and is below +0.5 deg C mean. And Cold arctic water is now spilling over the equator and dampening any warming that might have existed."

Looks real ridiculous now, and you, Mr. Westwall, look even more ridiculous for claiming he never said that.
And exactly how is that a lie?

Forum List

Back