Subsidies

How would you like your insurance without the subsidies?

How would you like to stop stalling and prove your claim that "they" will be taking the subsidies?

I check on getting insurance thru market place was told no because I was offered insurance thru w ork

That makes no sense in and of itself and has nothing whatsoever to do with "them" taking subsidies from those who did get their insurance through the marketplaces. :cuckoo:
Just giving you the heads up on that

I hear the sun will start to die in about 5,000,000,000 years. Thought you might want a heads-up on that.
see how dedicated you are about keeping the insurance you now have well I had to give mine up so you can have that.

How would you like to stop stalling and prove your claim that "they" will be taking the subsidies?

I check on getting insurance thru market place was told no because I was offered insurance thru w ork

That makes no sense in and of itself and has nothing whatsoever to do with "them" taking subsidies from those who did get their insurance through the marketplaces. :cuckoo:
Just giving you the heads up on that

I hear the sun will start to die in about 5,000,000,000 years. Thought you might want a heads-up on that.
see how dedicated you are about keeping the insurance you now have well I had to give mine up so you can have that.

Prove it.

Cost share reductions will end, subsidies to lower your premium will stay and Congress has to get rid of subsidies.

If you check the box you have insurance offered at work they are not going to give you a subsidy. If your insurance at work cost you more than I believe it will be 9.6% of your income then check the box no at healthcare.gov. It's not affordable.

This confusion today came from Trump himself and msm and even not msm ran with it. He said subsidies were ending to the insurance company. While this is somewhat true it's not the Advanced Premium Tax Credit it is the monies that lower your share of deductibles and copays, etc on a silver plan. A lot may be all companies still involved anticipated this may happen and therefore that is why the high rate increases. Some companies will foot the bill for the cost share reductions themselves in 2018. In 2019 you probably will be back on your own.

Now there is that possibility that the lum nut tweeter pulls the plug on healthcare.gov on Oct 31st just in spite. Then all bets are off.

I haven't had good insurance since Obama care went into effect.

Forum List

Back