Subsidies

Still waiting for proof that the subsidies will end...

All things end, just look what happened to insurance.

See, and I thought you meant something real. I should have known better.
How would you like your insurance without the subsidies?

How would you like to stop stalling and prove your claim that "they" will be taking the subsidies?

I check on getting insurance thru market place was told no because I was offered insurance thru w ork

Still waiting for proof that the subsidies will end...

How would you like to stop stalling and prove your claim that "they" will be taking the subsidies?

I check on getting insurance thru market place was told no because I was offered insurance thru w ork

That makes no sense in and of itself and has nothing whatsoever to do with "them" taking subsidies from those who did get their insurance through the marketplaces. :cuckoo:

That makes no sense in and of itself and has nothing whatsoever to do with "them" taking subsidies from those who did get their insurance through the marketplaces. :cuckoo:
Just giving you the heads up on that

Just giving you the heads up on that

I hear the sun will start to die in about 5,000,000,000 years. Thought you might want a heads-up on that.

Forum List

Back