Subscription to the Inner Sanctum Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

Dec 22, 2006
Ever wanted to be a part of one of those secret societies that rules the world and has all the money?

Well, good news: we're now allowing folks to join the USMessageboard.com Inner Sanctum for just $5/month!

Subscribers receive:

- Access to the Inner Sanctum: forums with premium content including polling data and expert opinion and analysis of current events and politics
- The ability to customize your user title
- Private Message limit raised to 1,000 (from 50)
- The ability to load animated Profile Pictures or Avatars

All users with active subscriptions under previous management have been placed into the new subscription system. Your expiration dates for the subscription you already had have been retained (so no one loses subscriber benefits with the new offering).

Any questions, fire away.

If you'd like to sign up, visit: http://www.usmessageboard.com/payments.php

-Scott

forums with premium content including polling data and expert opinion and analysis of current events and politics

No offense, but why do I have a feeling this really means "forums filled with cutting and pasting by Terrance from newsbusters"?

No offense, but why do I have a feeling this really means "forums filled with cutting and pasting by Terrance from newsbusters"?

I don't know why you have those "feelings". Perhaps a professional can help with understanding your feelings.

As far as what's really in there...it'll be a combination of aggregating stuff from all over that would be freely available, as well as stuff you'd only have access to if you paid (ie Rasmussen, Zogby info, etc).

Might not appeal to everyone, but it's cool stuff for those who are into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back