Subliminal Sneaks

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Soon after Muslims killed 3,000 Americans on 9-11-2001, a thousand or so Muslims serving in the US Army said they would not kill another Muslim for their country. So why this patch?

195341_5_.png

AT readers, you be the judge. As featured at Atlas Shrugs, here is an image of the new patch on the right, next to an image of a Muslim Brotherhood symbol on the left.

September 30, 2015
That new U.S. Army patch with scimitars is downright creepy
By Carol Brown

Blog: That new U.S. Army patch with scimitars is downright creepy

Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-1.29.35-PM-800x142.png

Traditional army patches before the islamization of the military under Obama

And how is this for a subliminal message from the filthy sneak in the White House:

unflag.gif

In case you missed it, the commander in chief had to approve of the new patch that incorporates a replica of the olive branches found on United Nations logos and flags.

Hah. Asinine?

I joined the Army Reserves in the mid 1990s. I was in an Ammunition Unit.

Having been messed over once on the Military Speciality - I asked to Transfer to a Military Police unit east of where I now live. I got to go and "Drill"'with the unit for a weekend.

Before Lunch time, after Preventative Checks were done on the vehicles, me and some other guys were in the Motor Pool and I was leaning against one of the vehicles front bumper. I looked down and seen what I thought was a Marijuana Cigarette. Relatively new and somewhat kneaded, I picked it up and made the comment it looked like a " Joint" .

I discovered it was not and destroyed it. I believed someone jumped the fence - Rural and relatively low population Appalachia - and smoked a marijuana cigarette in a US Government Motor Pool.

Some guy who's name I do not recall; made an issue with the First Sergeant - a former police officer in the District of Columbia. The overweight Soldier ; with a low I.Q. In my assessment screamed loudly and I did not know till last formation.

I was walking down the hallway and the First Sergeant pulled me into the Captains Office; the First Sergeant went to the far left side of the room and stood, as I recall , with his hands behind his back. I sat down to the Captains front - and to his left. Then the pissed off Captain asked me what the problem was. I explained to him what happened.

Then the Commander - Captain ;
Processed to get moderately loud and told me to never come back. Over me thinking I had found a Marijuana Cigarette.

My assessment is that the Captain was scared. Had the discovery and story went any further it could have hurt his career and promotion. And an investigation in to him, and the entire unit would have occurred. Security Clearances would have been In jeopardy , because I discovered the remains of a hand rolled cigarette that was larger in diameter and longer than normal - hence I thought it was a " joint ".

So being narrow minded and only thinking of himself - he barred me from ever returning to the Military Police Unit. I have never seen a Captain be so asinine in my life.

He was one scared Captain in my assessment due to his voice and his hands. He was worried about his career.

The First Sergeant instead of standing up for me, interviewing all the Soldiers that was in the Motorpool with me; kept his mouth shut and as a First Sergeant should have done - stand up for the Troop and question the Captain who in my assessment; was clearly in the wrong: with no evidence and no I house investigation or interviews conducted.

I never got to go to "Commo School" like my contract stated. I worked communications; and even got an Army Commendation Medal ( from a downgraded award ) for my knowledge and work at Red River Army Depot; as well as treating a heat causality. But my Commander ( Captain ) never sent me to school to formerly be awarded the "'MOS " and be Certified. I did get a lot of experience in the time I was there, as well as the Commo skills I learned in Korea.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Forum List

Back