Stupidity knows no rank: "Climate change is a threat to our national security."

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Libruls will lie about anything and everything to make their "ManMade Global Warming" Religion the official religion of the USA.

The latest example: "Addressing the consequences of changes in the Earth's climate is not simply about saving polar bears or preserving the beauty of mountain glaciers," retired Navy Vice Adm. Lee F. Gunn, president of the American Security Project, told the panel. "Climate change is a threat to our national security."

"Climate change is a threat to our national security."

Yes, its THAT fucking stupid!

Kerry panel looks at climate change and national security - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Isn't the Navy supposed to be comfortable with water?

Libruls will lie about anything and everything to make their "ManMade Global Warming" Religion the official religion of the USA.

The latest example: "Addressing the consequences of changes in the Earth's climate is not simply about saving polar bears or preserving the beauty of mountain glaciers," retired Navy Vice Adm. Lee F. Gunn, president of the American Security Project, told the panel. "Climate change is a threat to our national security."

Yes, its THAT fucking stupid!

Kerry panel looks at climate change and national security - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Isn't the Navy supposed to be comfortable with water?

the democwats are just effen nuts! That is all! :eusa_whistle:

What do you think will happen IF sea levels rise?

Washington DC and New York city are about a foot or less above sea level.

Miami is built upon the water.

New Orleans is lower than sea level.

What do you think will happen IF monkeys fly out my butt?

I've heard that "Miami and New Orleans under water" scaremongering since I was in grammar school....Yet, both are still there.

I've heard that "Miami and New Orleans under water" scaremongering since I was in grammar school....Yet, both are still there.

Brown monkeys?

Did you really?

Well ... New Orleans was under for a bit there ... because the levies broke though. :razz:

:eusa_eh: Do you know anything beyond your pamphlets? New Orleans ... really ... learn a bit about the city and why it's lower than sea level.

So far you haven't named a city that we wouldn't be better off not having. This global warming crap is just that... Lots of people make some real good money on this hokus pokus. How do you make money on the environment? Simple. You start a movement that gets people all worked up over nothing and feel they need to donate a lot of money to the cause. When the donations run out you sell the notion to the government. They will buy into anything. It's a scam and the American people are just too stupid to see it. Same thing with the environmental wackos and the PETA idiots. Who was it that said "There's a sucker born every minute?" Was it P.T. Barnum? Well, the modern day P.T. Barnum is Al Gore. Please, spare me.

Maybe temps. will rise and some glaziers will melt, that may be nature's way of replenishing our underground aquifers that are low in some places, just a thought, besides, wouldn't it be nice to get some fresh tomatoes in Yellowknife, Canada?:cool:

:eusa_eh: Do you know anything beyond your pamphlets? New Orleans ... really ... learn a bit about the city and why it's lower than sea level.

Well, it's lower than sea level mostly due to geology, geography as well as oil removal.

So far you haven't named a city that we wouldn't be better off not having. This global warming crap is just that... Lots of people make some real good money on this hokus pokus. How do you make money on the environment? Simple. You start a movement that gets people all worked up over nothing and feel they need to donate a lot of money to the cause. When the donations run out you sell the notion to the government. They will buy into anything. It's a scam and the American people are just too stupid to see it. Same thing with the environmental wackos and the PETA idiots. Who was it that said "There's a sucker born every minute?" Was it P.T. Barnum? Well, the modern day P.T. Barnum is Al Gore. Please, spare me.

PETA is a bunch of idiots, I agree with you here. Only dumbasses would toss paint on a fur coat, causing the rich owner to go out and buy a new coat, causing the death of even more animals.

PETA and Al Gore need to fly a plane through the Burmuda Triangle.

Well, it's lower than sea level mostly due to geology, geography as well as oil removal.

Wow ... so simple minded you are.

we will take you seriously when you tell us the goracle is done with flying around the globe in his private jet cashing in on his hype,, notice I said hype not hope.. democwats aren't really worried about global warming and the rising seas,, or they would stop with their bullshit limousine liberal behavior! donchyathink? :lol:

Forum List

Back