Stupidity Defined

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Despite all the other important shit we should be throwing resources at, the DOJ is going to crack down on marijuana users, and tie pot to violent criminal activity.

Of course, they can't grok that the criminal activity is due to it being illegal and uncontrolled.

The states permitting it are unlikely to comply, as they are making decent cash from it. All this will serve to accomplish is to raise tensions in this country to a new level.

Trump's DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana

Awesome news!
Pot needs to either be re-criminalize or extreme laws need to be enacted against public use.
Tobacco smoke, which had been practically ubiquitous for centuries, has been successfully legislated into near extinction. But pot smoke, which had been virtually non-existent in public is now supposed to be inevitable?
The cabin of my car was filled with pot smoke from the driver of the car in front of me the other day. The cops refused to pursue the issue. What if I had a family or even a baby in a car seat? We're supposed to just tolerate that as inevitable?
I hope potheads are in for a rude awakening.

Awesome news!
Pot needs to either be re-criminalize or extreme laws need to be enacted against public use.
Tobacco smoke, which had been practically ubiquitous for centuries, has been successfully legislated into near extinction. But pot smoke, which had been virtually non-existent in public is now supposed to be inevitable?
The cabin of my car was filled with pot smoke from the driver of the car in front of me the other day. The cops refused to pursue the issue. What if I had a family or even a baby in a car seat? We're supposed to just tolerate that as inevitable?
Going for pot is ridiculous and distracts occupied bodies from real work. The stuff is completely harmless if not abused. Whats leaving the exhaust is what puts you in danger far more.

Awesome news!
Going for pot is ridiculous and distracts occupied bodies from real work. The stuff is completely harmless if not abused. Whats leaving the exhaust is what puts you in danger.
THC is a crippling substance for some people. The idea that people are supposed to tolerate being injected with THC in public is ignorance and callousness beyond cruelty.
Get educated.

Despite all the other important shit we should be throwing resources at, the DOJ is going to crack down on marijuana users, and tie pot to violent criminal activity.

Of course, they can't grok that the criminal activity is due to it being illegal and uncontrolled.

The states permitting it are unlikely to comply, as they are making decent cash from it. All this will serve to accomplish is to raise tensions in this country to a new level.

Is anybody surprised by this? What did you think the party of social conservatism was going to do about marijuana?

The idea that people are supposed to tolerate being injected with THC in public is ignorance and callousness beyond cruelty.

giphy.gif

Is anybody surprised by this? What did you think the party of social conservatism was going to do about marijuana?
I'm glad they're reacting to the abject stupidity, evil and ignorance of pot advocates.

I'm glad they're reacting to the abject stupidity, evil and ignorance of pot advocates.
Aw you poor thing :itsok:

Awesome news!
Going for pot is ridiculous and distracts occupied bodies from real work. The stuff is completely harmless if not abused. Whats leaving the exhaust is what puts you in danger.
THC is a crippling substance for some people. The idea that people are supposed to tolerate being injected with THC in public is ignorance and callousness beyond cruelty.
Get educated.
If that pot smoker ignores your concerns and keeps on smoking, why do you blame the pot?

Awesome news!
Get educated.
If that pot smoker ignores your concerns and keeps on smoking, why do you blame the pot?
It's the backwards, ultra-conservative, stuck-in-the-1960's legislators' ignorance and intolerance that is the issue. And the like-minded pot heads.

Forum List

Back