Stupidest thread of the year

He has a point. Terrorism is used by our own government as a tool against us...see the Patriot Act. See the hysteria about full body scanners at all airports. See the money that is spent on things that makes travel a royal pain in the ass for millions and millions of innocent passengers and results in nothing but a false sense of security.

Fuck having to take my shoes off!

Ya cause , well, NO ONE is trying to blow up airplanes or anything, right?

The bad thing about this thread is that you had to visit stupid threads in order to decide which was the most stupid..

The bad thing about this thread is that you had to visit stupid threads in order to decide which was the most stupid..

That's why the Mods get paid such good money here, since we HAVE to read them all! :eek:

Statistically, terrorism IS the most overhyped story of the decade.

The amount of resources dedicated towards stopping terrorism relative to danger the average American faces from terrorism is far, far higher than the resources dedicated towards, say, heart disease or cancer.

That, of course, does not mean that we should not do anything about it, but people dramatically overestimate the risk they face from terrorism.

Statistically, terrorism IS the most overhyped story of the decade.

The amount of resources dedicated towards stopping terrorism relative to danger the average American faces from terrorism is far, far higher than the resources dedicated towards, say, heart disease or cancer.

That, of course, does not mean that we should not do anything about it, but people dramatically overestimate the risk they face from terrorism.

When people are scared, you can literally do anything you want on their dime.

Fear is more powerful a tool than anything else you can think of.

I don't know Rav, your Emergency House Republican session for Limbaugh thread was pretty damn close, if not the winner.

I hate Limbaugh as much as the next guy, but that was WEEEAAAAAAAK.

He has a point. Terrorism is used by our own government as a tool against us...see the Patriot Act. See the hysteria about full body scanners at all airports. See the money that is spent on things that makes travel a royal pain in the ass for millions and millions of innocent passengers and results in nothing but a false sense of security.

I still want to see that good ol' American Entrepreneurial Spirit create an airline that GUARANTEES no weapons on their planes by requiring everyone to board and fly naked.

I don't know Rav, your Emergency House Republican session for Limbaugh thread was pretty damn close, if not the winner.

I hate Limbaugh as much as the next guy, but that was WEEEAAAAAAAK.
I got some rep for it...so, mission accomplished. :cool:

I still want to see that good ol' American Entrepreneurial Spirit create an airline that GUARANTEES no weapons on their planes by requiring everyone to board and fly naked.
Sounds good in theory...but from what I understand nudist camps aren't all they are cracked up to be.

Sounds good in theory...but from what I understand nudist camps aren't all they are cracked up to be.

I have been around long enough, and have been to enough hot springs and secluded beaches that I can assure you this; Most people willing to get naked in public are simply not the people one would want to see naked.

Forum List

Back