Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME..

So taking white people and writing words all over their face is normal?

Can you imagine the uproar if there was an ad featuring black people with words written in white ink all over their face?

Jessie and Al would both go into cardiac arrest. :cool:

That is a great point! Exceptional post!

the words are written on their faces because when you are of color your color is on the face that people look at.

there would be no outpour as you claim.

what was written on their faces would make all the differance huh?

There would be outrage followed by the typical liberal action of rioting and you know it. Just stop with the lies already - you're not fooling anyone.

Wow. Whitey's keeping everybody down.

Hi Dave. You have a mirror? Huggy broke mine. :D
It's funny, isn't it? Only conservative whites should have to sacrifice for our poor oppressed brethren and sistren of color. Liberal whites just have to wring their hands and be all sensitive to minorities' needs...as long as the minorities in question do what they're told and vote Democrat.

If not -- fuck 'em.

Right, TM?

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

GET OVER IT!!!!

First off, the point being made wasn't anti-white. It was an attempt to wake up and sensitize whites that there is in fact a privilege based on ovarian bingo, in this country. Who will dispute that driving while black is a fact? Funny that both Geraldo and Bill O agree that there is a difference in treatment based on skin color in this country.

The whining over pointing out the obvious shows how much in denial some whites are. There are those who want to pretend that we are a color blind society, only in order to practice their acceptance and support of both subtle and institutional racism that still exists.

I think white people are sick to death of being labeled insensitive and racist. But you go with that if that's what suits you.

The ONLY reason Obama was elected was WHITE voters in the solitude of the voting booth wanted to PROVE they weren't racist even to themselves so they voted for skin color!
NOT qualified. Not experienced and definitely NOT presidential empathy for the common person or really love for the USA!
I mean if more white people knew Obama called our troops "civilian killers" or that Obama WANTED to see 400,000 people be unemployed and 1,400 companies go out of business,
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.”
they would NOT have voted for him.

But the majority of white voters did so out of salving their own conscience.
obama-lawn-sign.jpeg

Try being black for a few years, and then you might understand. If you don't believe that much of our collective behavior is based on ignorant stereotypes, results in second class citizens based on race, you're a fool.
So my being drafted during Vietnam; using the G.I. Bill to go to college while holding down 2 jobs; then getting my degree; and working all of my life to support my family.

Was all due to "white privilege", and had nothing to do with personal initiative, hard work, and sacrifice?? :cool:

Who stated it was "all due to "white privilege"". That's not the issue. Do you seriously not see a difference in treatment, that's been well documented, where race is concerned?

You do know that many blacks have used the GI Bill, worked several jobs to get a good education, and work to support their family. Hell, I worked for one of the top oncologists in the country, and he was pulled over more than once, without cause, because he was driving a Lexus while black. Tell me if you've ever experienced something like that.

How about those two jobs that you worked. I gather they were minimum wage. Would a black person applying for the same jobs, with just a touch more education or experience be turned away? There's some well documented studies out there, that were all things in resumes were equal, white sounding names were more than twice as likely to be given interviews.

how is pointing out the things many white people dont know about a person of colors life experiences a bad thing?

you are a racist if you think that add is racist

To make an ad that claims this is what white people think when you don't know their life experiences and what they actually think would be doing just what you claimed is racist. Thanks for proving the ad was in fact racist.

You sound like one of those morons who believes that helping someone up means dragging you down.
Wait -- that's what you morons want to do when you want "the rich" to pay for your idiotic utopian visions.

Only if you squint your eyes, while listening to Beck and Rush. Other than that, your strawman is as bullshit as you are.

Are you getting paid to protect the super rich for paying an equal percentage of tax as their middle management?

Try being black for a few years, and then you might understand. If you don't believe that much of our collective behavior is based on ignorant stereotypes, results in second class citizens based on race, you're a fool.

It's pretty clear you are the real racist here. Everything you've said wreaks of racism... Everyone is out to get the black man, uh? Fucking hateful little racist you are...

Did I ever state "everyone is out to get the black man"? No I didn't. I don't believe that. What I did state was there is a difference in treatment of blacks in the USA, that's well documented. So no, you're the racist here. You want to pretend that everyone is being treated equally, when you know that's a lie.

I'm not pretending that at all - I completely agree with you. Everyone is not being treated equally. Hateful racists like Jeremiah Wright attack white people every day. Hateful racists like Jesse Jackson attack white people every day. Hateful racists like Al Sharpton attack white people every day. Hateful racists like the Black Panthers attack white people every day. Institutions like the University of Minnesota run anti-white ads. And hateful racists like "Dick Tuck" (classy, by the way) attack white people every day.

My hateful, racist little friend, I am the last person on earth you will ever hear say that people are being treated equally.

It's pretty clear you are the real racist here. Everything you've said wreaks of racism... Everyone is out to get the black man, uh? Fucking hateful little racist you are...

Did I ever state "everyone is out to get the black man"? No I didn't. I don't believe that. What I did state was there is a difference in treatment of blacks in the USA, that's well documented. So no, you're the racist here. You want to pretend that everyone is being treated equally, when you know that's a lie.

I'm not pretending that at all - I completely agree with you. Everyone is not being treated equally. Hateful racists like Jeremiah Wright attack white people every day. Hateful racists like Jesse Jackson attack white people every day. Hateful racists like Al Sharpton attack white people every day. Hateful racists like the Black Panthers attack white people every day. Institutions like the University of Minnesota run anti-white ads. And hateful racists like "Dick Tuck" (classy, by the way) attack white people every day.

My hateful, racist little friend, I am the last person on earth you will ever hear say that people are being treated equally.

You're the racist here. The ad asks people to consider how they are granted treatment that is above that received by people of color. It's not anti-white. It's not backlash racism. You're a complete idiot though.

Your anecdotes show that you will only stand up for your own race. I guess you're what David Duke now calls himself, "a white advocate." When did you put your white sheet in mothballs?

You're the racist here. The ad asks people to consider how they are granted treatment that is above that received by people of color. It's not anti-white. It's not backlash racism. You're a complete idiot though.

Your anecdotes show that you will only stand up for your own race. I guess you're what David Duke now calls himself, "a white advocate." When did you put your white sheet in mothballs?

The ad is racist and both you and liesmatters know it. When you claim that all people of any group are anything, that is racism at it's very core. To say that all white people are privileged is fucking stupid beyond words and the very extreme of racism. All black people are not criminals. All hispanics are not illegal aliens. And all white people are not privileged you fucking little ignorant racist tool.

Let me know when we have a Congressional White Caucus that is allowed to deny entry to blacks.. let me know

You sound like one of those morons who believes that helping someone up means dragging you down.
Wait -- that's what you morons want to do when you want "the rich" to pay for your idiotic utopian visions.
Are you getting paid to protect the super rich for paying an equal percentage of tax as their middle management?

....And, calling themselves....

The ad doesn't ask anyting you moron. It just states over and over again how white people are "privileged". And to lump an entire race into one category is the as big of an example of racism as it gets. If the shoe were reversed and this ad said ALL BLACK PEOPLE or ALL HISPANIC PEOPLE, you hateful little liberals would be having a fucking anuerism. Amazing the hypocrisy, ignorance, and hate of you people.

First off, the point being made wasn't anti-white. It was an attempt to wake up and sensitize whites that there is in fact a privilege based on ovarian bingo, in this country. Who will dispute that driving while black is a fact? Funny that both Geraldo and Bill O agree that there is a difference in treatment based on skin color in this country.

The whining over pointing out the obvious shows how much in denial some whites are. There are those who want to pretend that we are a color blind society, only in order to practice their acceptance and support of both subtle and institutional racism that still exists.

How in the world are you liberals not embarrassed every time you open your mouths? I would be humiliated if I were 1/100th as stupid as you ignorant lying liberals.

If I were to imply that all black people were great athletes or all Hispanics were all ilegal aliens, you people would have a fucking aneurism. But somehow, it's completely acceptable in you sick fucking twisted minds to say all white people are privileged.

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh assholes?

If I may add, any discussion about voter ID requirements being disadvantageous to the poor always brings liberal contention that there are more poor whites than blacks. Those must be the privileged poor people then?

So my being drafted during Vietnam; using the G.I. Bill to go to college while holding down 2 jobs; then getting my degree; and working all of my life to support my family.

Was all due to "white privilege", and had nothing to do with personal initiative, hard work, and sacrifice?? :cool:

I guess not, dude. Hey, are you feelin' the guilt yet?

Anyone else notice how LIESmatters ran away as soon as I pointed out that placing everyone in a class into the same category, even a "positive" one like privileged, is the very essence of racsim? :lol:

I just love giving liberals enough rope to hang themselves and then using their own words to back them into a corner from which there is no escape. They just keep making themselves look like bigger fools the more they try to get out of the corner, and then they just give up and run away. :lol:

Only if you squint your eyes, while listening to Beck and Rush. Other than that, your strawman is as bullshit as you are.
Wrong. You want to drag the rich down to help others up.

This is undeniable. You only look even stupider by trying to deny it.
No. Are you getting paid to be an impotent and ineffectual class warrior?

Forum List

Back