Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME..

You got a black in the white house ,what did you expect, its now a bad thing to be white, time to make an adjustment in this Country before all the idiots that be ruin this Country.

$pict27.jpg

You got a black in the white house ,what did you expect, its now a bad thing to be white, time to make an adjustment in this Country before all the idiots that be ruin this Country.

View attachment 19697

did you hear Geraldo say "Get used to the race card being played"? Well, I'm never gonna apologize for being white. I was born that way. I am who I am.

University financing an anti-white ad

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

About a month ago the Dems were talking about turning everything that Mitt Romney said or anything the GOP said or did was actually code for racism.

They don't have a defense for what Obama and Eric Holder are doing, so their only respite is to claim racism.......and unfortunately that seems to work with Blacks and Hispanics, which are two of Obama's largest voting groups in his base.

Obama has given up trying to appeal to whites. His main focus is getting enough Blacks and Hispanics to register and vote to push him over the top.

I honestly don't think it's gonna work. Especially if Mitt Romney picks Marco Rubio for his running-mate.

Anybody who needs a mirror to tell they were born white step forward. The libtards are acting retarded.

how is pointing out the things many white people dont know about a person of colors life experiences a bad thing?

you are a racist if you think that add is racist

If "Evil White Man" is oppressing "people of color" then why do Orientals come here and out perform EVERYONE?

Or are Asians not "people of color" or an "oppressed minority"?

If "Evil White Man" is oppressing "people of color" then why do Orientals come here and out perform EVERYONE?

Or are Asians not "people of color" or an "oppressed minority"?

I don't think the left has made a classification yet,, we recently invented white hispanics, but I don't know what they'll classify orientals as,

My Dad is a Dentist and is National Board Certified meaning he can practice in all 50 states. He went to a convention of National Board certified Dentists and said that he was the ONLY White person there! "They were ALL Asian and Indian!"

Maybe they should LOWER their standards so they can admit more oppressed minorities right? Makes perfect sense.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME

Sorry to hear that you broke your mirror.

I don't need a mirror to tell I'm white, and I don't have to write stupid shit on my white face either. that's the kind of shit libtards do, now go change your diaper, and you can use a mirror to see your third eye too.

Wow Willow...you really are one dumb ass. Thanks for the morning laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back