Stupidest Job Interview Question, answer, experience

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
The dumbest question I've ever encountered is "What inspires you?" I remember thinking "wtf does that have to do with answering the phone?" I forget what I said.

I'm sure, "I put no value in money. You don't have to pay me, my child and I live on grace." Even Jesus wouldn't have said that!

I forgot about this one "in your own words, write down what you think the phrase 'money is the root of all evil' means". I forget what I wrote in answer to that too.

Said1 said:
I forgot about this one "in your own words, write down what you think the phrase 'money is the root of all evil' means". I forget what I wrote in answer to that too.

This was on a job interview? What kind of business?

Said1 said:
It was during the interview. I didn't get the job, obviously I didn't "wow" her with my answer. :D

Ahh, then I would have told her I wouldn't work for anyone who would ask a question like that on an interview and walked out. Depending on how bad a mood I was in, I might have to leave her with a few parting gifts! :D

i was being interviewed once .... a very self important..... "famous" architect asks me...

why me why architecture?

i said .... because our mutual friend introduced us and because i am good at it

he said ..... well i am good a masturbation

i said .... can you make living at that?

manu1959 said:
i was being interviewed once .... a very self important..... "famous" architect asks me...

why me why architecture?

i said .... because our mutual friend introduced us and because i am good at it

he said ..... well i am good a masturbation

i said .... can you make living at that?
:) And....did he hire you?

Mr. P said:
Well in a weak moment he asked me about hiring me. So he must have a job, whether or not that one? :dunno:

Mr. P said:

no....it certainly was funny to watch him when he came before me when i was the chairman of the local design review commission and he needed his project approved

manu1959 said:
no....it certainly was funny to watch him when he came before me when i was the chairman of the local design review commission and he needed his project approved
Fly on the wall moment, I'm sure. :eek2:

If you were an animal would you be a:

1. Lion?
2. Elephant?
3. Dog?
4. blah, blah?

I forget the animals that they listed but you get the basic idea.

Said1 said:

I would've said its lyrics to a Pink Floyd song, called Money. It's a good song, therefore money itself must be good, and the forementioned statement is either false or you and I and all Pink Floyd fans are indeed, evil.

Then he'd go :wtf:

Forum List

Back