Stupidest cop excuse ever.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Camron Teal is suing the police in New Jersey. They attacked him while he was riding his bicycle in a park. They beat him, pepper sprayed him, and sucked the dog on him.

Former SJ soccer standout sues over arrest

Camron is 26 years old with a beard. The police excuse for the ruthless attack? They were searching for a 13 year old boy who was selling drugs.

Seriously. This has to be the stupidest excuse ever. The cops are apparently so idiotic that they can't tell the difference between a 13 year old boy and a full grown college graduate with a beard. If the cops are that stupid one has to wonder how many times a day they forget to put their pants on.

Forrest Gump is probably the smartest person they know.

Perhaps, now this just me thinking out loud, now I am just sayin', IF perhaps big fat MAYBE, perhaps IF black males didn't act like such utter amoral assholes, nobody would peg them as such? Just throwing that little ditty out there for what it's worth.

Perhaps, now this just me thinking out loud, now I am just sayin', IF perhaps big fat MAYBE, perhaps IF black males didn't act like such utter amoral assholes, nobody would peg them as such? Just throwing that little ditty out there for what it's worth.

IMG_1039.JPG

Camron Teal is suing the police in New Jersey. They attacked him while he was riding his bicycle in a park. They beat him, pepper sprayed him, and sucked the dog on him.

Former SJ soccer standout sues over arrest

Camron is 26 years old with a beard. The police excuse for the ruthless attack? They were searching for a 13 year old boy who was selling drugs.

Seriously. This has to be the stupidest excuse ever. The cops are apparently so idiotic that they can't tell the difference between a 13 year old boy and a full grown college graduate with a beard. If the cops are that stupid one has to wonder how many times a day they forget to put their pants on.

Forrest Gump is probably the smartest person they know.
This is just a black thing.

If you are black you must remember that to white folks you all look about the same.

Ergo a lot of cops are going to mistaken you for perps.

And since most of the time black dudes are perps anyway they are not often wrong about that.

:D

I guess we (the rest of us) are just lucky we were born lily white.

Good god they were looking for a 13 year old and beat up a guy with a beard?

Get this in court and the judge or jury would turn these cops every which way but loose.

Forum List

Back