Stupid Voters That Refuse To Vote Unless They Get Their Candidate

Same jibberish i heard in 2000, right before republicans expanded on the big gov't policies of democrats, expanded on the spending of democrats, and grew debt to a level the human mind could never imagine from 2001-2007.

Republicans = Democrats

Nonsense - complete BS.

Obama has done more damage in 3 years than all the Republicans in the last 50 years have done.

I will not vote for OWS Shitter extraordinare Newt, but if they go with Mittens, I might just vote GOP to stop Obama - the worst president in US history.

Here's my personal guarantee to you.

I doubt it's 2012, prolly 2016, but the next republican president will outspend Obama, expand on Obamacare, and pile on to Obama's debt.

I take no pride in saying it, but I have zero doubt that will happen no matter who they prop up.

I doubt it's 2012, prolly 2016, but the next republican president will outspend Obama, expand on Obamacare, and pile on to Obama's debt.

I take no pride in saying it, but I have zero doubt that will happen no matter who they prop up.

Not likely. The USA will default before it ever manages to borrow more than Obama has borrowed. Then the chaos will commence.

Not likely. The USA will default before it ever manages to borrow more than Obama has borrowed. Then the chaos will commence.

Reagan expanded on Carter's spending and gov't, Bush expanded on Clinton's spending and gov't, the next rep will expand on Obama's spending and gov't.

I'm not making any crazy predictions, all I'm saying is the same thing will happen that's happened every other time in modern history.

These idiots are the reason we got Obama in the first place.

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

Self-righteous assholes the lot of them.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have any sympathy for habitual schmucks like that.
That's because you're still laboring under the illusion that your one, single (1) vote counts.

If your vote really counted, you probably wouldn't have it to begin with.

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

Way to win friends and influence people, dude.

He's just called me a 'schmuck' but I'm still his friend.

Earlier you supported Perry.

And you wonder why the flip-floppers are at the top of your party's choices for President?

Obama is the worst president in American history.

Because the above is irrefutable fact, there is good reason for people to adopt an "anyone but Obama" attitude.

I will not vote Newt, not after the Bane bullshit that born again Shitter Newt pulled.

But, I will probably vote for any other Republican running - and I'm a registered Libertarian. Last Republican I voted for in a presidential race was Reagan - it's THAT important that Chavez, er Obama, be stopped.

This would be a fun year to see a third party emerge. Imagine libertarians polling 8-10% *during* the GE, and everyone knowing that the Republican party is doomed because of that... By the end the question is how many people will jump ship from the Republican party knowing they can't win. Would the third party get 10, maybe 20% of the vote in the GE?

In 4 years from now it's possible we have 3 parties running or we get REAL candidates on the Republican front.

Trying to make people feel like they are responsible for Obama getting re-elected because they don’t wana vote for the self declared progressives Mitt or Newt is so *lolz.*

I'll take that bet - including whether it's 2012.

What's wrong with that?

Who wants to vote for someone that doesn't support their values and principles? It's supposed to be about representation. There is NO WAY I'm voting for Romney.

What exactly are these 'values' and 'principles' that New best represents? Dishonesty? Unethical? Amoral? Self serving? Corrupt? Egomaniac? because those are Newt's 'values' and 'principles'.... he has no values, no principles.

Now, Romney, otoh, apart from being a Mormon... he's a really good guy. He is exactly what the GOP says it values. Odd that y'all seem so enthusiastic to dismiss him as not worthy. Is his problem that he's never had to 'seek forgiveness' from y'all? :lol:

You get the government you pay for. If we let corporations, unions and PACs spend unlimited funds on political action, is it any wonder that the average citizen doesn't get heard? We're not the ones doing the paying.

SUPPORT PUBLIC FINANCING OF ELECTIONS

Paulbots will probably sit out...but they always have.

The rest is mostly bluster...an appeal to winning.

"If you don't vote for my guy in the primary, you'll lose the general...cuz I'm going home and I'm taking my vote with me...hmmph!"

When I comes down to brass tacks...when it is (insert candidates name here) vs another four years of Obama...they will hold their nose and vote for (insert candidates name here)...just like I did four years ago when I voted for McCain.

I like Newt, right now I'm supporting Newt...but Romney is a good second choice...Santorum is better than Obama...and even Paul would get my vote.

Yes, I, too, will vote for the winning candidate. Tonight, Thrusday the 26th, will be the last debate, between all four of them, before the primary in FL.

CNN 8 Eastern....

Well, I am one of those who does NOT vote for a candidate that I don't agree with.

I did not vote for Obama or McCain....in last election.... I was certain Obama would win, but felt too strongly about Hillary.

I think if you truly differ with your candidates offered, then it is better to not vote for them....this way you can be more objective throughout the presidency...you don't feel like you HAVE to support the person you voted for no matter what, because you didn't take a stake in them.

I know, I know....many feel they should just vote for the Candidate of their Party no matter what, but I am just not one of them....

What exactly are these 'values' and 'principles' that New best represents? Dishonesty? Unethical? Amoral? Self serving? Corrupt? Egomaniac? because those are Newt's 'values' and 'principles'.... he has no values, no principles.

Newt screwed the pooch with the Contract with America. Oh, the contract was brilliant - the failure to follow through was a disaster.

Now, Romney, otoh, apart from being a Mormon... he's a really good guy. He is exactly what the GOP says it values.

Well that depends on what day it is, doesn't it?

Mitt has a dozen different positions on any given subject, which means he has no core values and simply says what he thinks the audience wants to hear.

If he were running against ANYONE other than Obama, there is no way in hell I would consider casting a ballot for him.

But Obama requires a rethink - he is the most destructive force in this nation since 9-11.

Odd that y'all seem so enthusiastic to dismiss him as not worthy. Is his problem that he's never had to 'seek forgiveness' from y'all? :lol:

A man who stands for everything, stands for nothing - Lao Tzu

Paulbots will probably sit out...but they always have.

The rest is mostly bluster...an appeal to winning.

"If you don't vote for my guy in the primary, you'll lose the general...cuz I'm going home and I'm taking my vote with me...hmmph!"

When I comes down to brass tacks...when it is (insert candidates name here) vs another four years of Obama...they will hold their nose and vote for (insert candidates name here)...just like I did four years ago when I voted for McCain.

I like Newt, right now I'm supporting Newt...but Romney is a good second choice...Santorum is better than Obama...and even Paul would get my vote.

Yes, I, too, will vote for the winning candidate. Tonight, Thrusday the 26th, will be the last debate, between all four of them, before the primary in FL.

CNN 8 Eastern....

Forgot to mention: There WILL be applause, allowed....:lol:

I'll take that bet - including whether it's 2012.

What can one bet on an anonymous message board, an embarassing avatar or sig?

I'll take a friendly wager, but i can make no guarantee that i'll still be on this board. I only post at work lol, so if i have a diff job it may not happen.

Plus if I win it'll be a wager I take no satisfaction in winning :doubt:.

You get the government you pay for. If we let corporations, unions and PACs spend unlimited funds on political action, is it any wonder that the average citizen doesn't get heard? We're not the ones doing the paying.

SUPPORT PUBLIC FINANCING OF ELECTIONS

I contribute to four PACs.

Political Action Committees are the means that individuals compete with Unions and Corporations.

This is why you of the left seek to stop PAC's, to ensure that ONLY Unions and well connected looters have an impact on the process.

Well, I am one of those who does NOT vote for a candidate that I don't agree with.

I did not vote for Obama or McCain....in last election.... I was certain Obama would win, but felt too strongly about Hillary.

I think if you truly differ with your candidates offered, then it is better to not vote for them....this way you can be more objective throughout the presidency...you don't feel like you HAVE to support the person you voted for no matter what, because you didn't take a stake in them.

I know, I know....many feel they should just vote for the Candidate of their Party no matter what, but I am just not one of them....

Yep, I agree. I don't have to agree with every word they utter, but I do require certain traits before I will consider voting for someone. Those include things like honesty, integrity and strong ethics. I prefer candidates who are personally conservative - because I am... but I don't demand they abide strictly to conservativism in their politics - because if they are in office, they represent more than just conservatives.... they represent all. For a President, I want someone who will try - even if they sometimes fail - to represent ALL Americans.

One of my bitterest disappointments in Obama is that he called me 'the enemy'. I can't get past a President of our country calling a huge number of his fellow Americans 'the enemy'. I don't hate him for it... but I lost what little respect I did have for him at that time.

Many Americans have rejected voting for the Party; they choose to vote for the best candidate, not the best of the worst. Only fools or those who hope to profit would consider any of those running for the Republican nomination as the best of the worst. Not one of them is presidential - intellectually and/or emotionally - and the rhetoric they have choosen to use against each other thrills Democrats.

I understand that those who hate Obama want to vote for someone else, but if the clowns running for the nomination in Tampa next August are the best and the brightest the R's have for standard bearers, maybe those like Mudwhistle ought to look elsewhere for a standard bearer. I suggest Mudwistle - and others like him - choose therapy rather than puncing others in the nose. The Republcans running today could use a bit of counseling too, for the very same reason.

Forum List

Back