Stupid Voters That Refuse To Vote Unless They Get Their Candidate

Liberals are a bit more wishy-washy, so that is their advantage.

They'll keep winning because they'll vote for any butt-reaming asshole that's presented to them.....mainly because everyone on the other side is trashed by the time they become a viable candidate.

It doesn't matter who it is.

If they can't find anything on them....they'll just make shit up.

These idiots are the reason we got Obama in the first place.

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

Self-righteous assholes the lot of them.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have any sympathy for habitual schmucks like that.

This 'schmuck' does not vote for amoral, corrupt, self serving DC insiders. I apologize for having principles though. Really. I do. I am very, very sorry.

If you've vote for a republiCON, you don't have any principles.

The last good RepubliCON president was Eisenhower. The rest have been crooks, liars, idiots or some amalgam of the same.

Principles? How about Reagan trading arms for hostages?
Principles? How about the Commodity and Futures Moderization Act?
Principles? How about the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act?

Don't talk to me about principles and conservatives. That's a bad joke.

yea lets talk about Democrats and Principles.....:eusa_eh:.....or Liberals for that matter

Last edited:
And sitting out gets you Obama...brilliant.

Obama wins because more people vote for him than the GOP candidate. If you want Obama to get less votes than the GOP candidate, the party needs to select a true leader who can make the case for Republican ideals.

Gingrich is a lying hypocrite. It's written all over his face.

Romney is an opinion poll candidate. I like the quote someone has in their signature about wearing two watches. That describes Romney to a "T".

Santorum is the most extreme of the extremists.

I see airheads like Palin lionized, all because of a single ghostwritten speech she made. I see crooks protected behind a wall of ignorance about the full spectrum of causes of the economic crisis. I swear, if I hear the CRA blamed one more time, I may swear off voting for life.

We aren't losing because Obama sucks. We are losing because the GOP sucks.

I am not voting for someone who sucks.

I have principles, and I strongly suggest the GOP get its back.

if you vote for Obama....your voting for someone who so far.....sucks........

And sitting out gets you Obama...brilliant.

The problem is this; in 2003 I voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger. I figured that anyone would be better than Davis. We had someone good running, Tom McClintock, but everyone was convinced that Shitsngiggles would win and McClintock would lose. I bought into the bullshit and regretted it ever since.

Voting for Newt would be like voting for Arnie all over again. I'm not sure I could do that - even to keep Obummer out.

ha....i voted McClintock.....i wish he was running.....

Why are you complaining? That makes your vote count that much more.

What's wrong with that?

Who wants to vote for someone that doesn't support their values and principles? It's supposed to be about representation. There is NO WAY I'm voting for Romney.

It amazes me how many people seem almost as jaded as I am with the two major parties when so much of the discussion in this forum is filled with seemingly blindly partisan bs. It gives me a sliver of hope that at some point I might actually consider a viable national political candidate worth a shit.

If only we had at least one more political party with enough backing to be a true threat to the current two, so we could do away with the lesser of two evils argument.

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

They know who they are and they will be the first to bitch about the results...

They will write in their choice and claim they participated or they will not vote at all...

We all lose with this mentality...

Just imagine what kind of candidates we would have if everyone participated...

Its funny. When Hillary lost, most of her fans went to Obama.

While I my self think Reversing the Obama Agenda is paramount and will vote for anyone who wins the Nomination. I can not help but understand those that get mad and don't vote or vote 3rd party because they don't like who the Party Nominates. The 2 Party system really sucks IMO. I have not had a party that truly represents me and actually is a player in Decades.

What's wrong with that?

Who wants to vote for someone that doesn't support their values and principles? It's supposed to be about representation. There is NO WAY I'm voting for Romney.

Values. Interesting. Since you are not voting for Romney, you are voting for the values guy Newt?

Paulbots will probably sit out...but they always have.

The rest is mostly bluster...an appeal to winning.

"If you don't vote for my guy in the primary, you'll lose the general...cuz I'm going home and I'm taking my vote with me...hmmph!"

When I comes down to brass tacks...when it is (insert candidates name here) vs another four years of Obama...they will hold their nose and vote for (insert candidates name here)...just like I did four years ago when I voted for McCain.

I like Newt, right now I'm supporting Newt...but Romney is a good second choice...Santorum is better than Obama...and even Paul would get my vote.

Earlier you supported Perry.

And you wonder why the flip-floppers are at the top of your party's choices for President?

Until we re-write the rule book and further perfect the Constitution, we will be at the mercy of the party system that has returned us these results.

When your business model is 200+ years old, it may be time for an overhaul....just a thought.

When your business model is 200+ years old, it may be time for an overhaul....just a thought.

The government isn't a business, dip shit. There is nothing wrong with the document we hold dear. It is these turds that continue to pervert it.

They know who they are and they will be the first to bitch about the results...

I bitch no matter who wins, because they're all equally shitty. I'm sorry, but I won't be standing up and cheering because I chose a poison that will kill me one day slower than the alternative, which is the equivalent of our current two party system.

They will write in their choice and claim they participated or they will not vote at all...

We all lose with this mentality...

I feel the same way about choosing the lesser of two evils. We all lose with that mentality. But at least I know that I stood for something, and I didn't sell out my morals and beliefs just to oppose something.

Just imagine what kind of candidates we would have if everyone participated...

As stupid as the masses are, they would be worse if everyone participated. We would end up with:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpfHBicjQk]President of the United States [Idiocracy] [Remix] - YouTube[/ame]

I think this election is a bit different.

It used to be that it didn't matter as much who the president was, but these days we have a president that is quietly destroying this country and everything it stands for, or ever stood for, so we don't have a choice any longer.

When you have a president that thinks every other country deserves to catch up to us, and learned in college that the United States is guilty of every sin in the world, something has to change.

Last edited:

Way to win friends and influence people, dude.

Forum List

Back