Stupid Voters That Refuse To Vote Unless They Get Their Candidate

I'd like to think that I wouldn't abandon my principles to vote against Obama but I might.

I still haven't decided yet

And sitting out gets you Obama...brilliant.

Obama wins because more people vote for him than the GOP candidate. If you want Obama to get less votes than the GOP candidate, the party needs to select a true leader who can make the case for Republican ideals.

Gingrich is a lying hypocrite. It's written all over his face.

Romney is an opinion poll candidate. I like the quote someone has in their signature about wearing two watches. That describes Romney to a "T".

Santorum is the most extreme of the extremists.

I see airheads like Palin lionized, all because of a single ghostwritten speech she made. I see crooks protected behind a wall of ignorance about the full spectrum of causes of the economic crisis. I swear, if I hear the CRA blamed one more time, I may swear off voting for life.

We aren't losing because Obama sucks. We are losing because the GOP sucks.

I am not voting for someone who sucks.

I have principles, and I strongly suggest the GOP get its back.

There isn't any difference between the policies of Mitt, Newt and Obama. They're all big government statists that want to continue to vacuum up power and start wars we cant afford in other places.

If I must eat a shit sandwich, I'm going to eat the one that makes the fucking morons that voted we all eat one scream the loudest.

that would be the GOP field. They tend to whine less than democrats, but get seriously butthurt when you defect because they are a bunch of brain dead morons.

Obama wins because more people vote for him than the GOP candidate. If you want Obama to get less votes than the GOP candidate, the party needs to select a true leader who can make the case for Republican ideals.

Romney is an opinion poll candidate. I like the quote someone has in their signature about wearing two watches. That describes Romney to a "T".

I see airheads like Palin lionized, all because of a single ghostwritten speech she made. I see crooks protected behind a wall of ignorance about the full spectrum of causes of the economic crisis. I swear, if I hear the CRA blamed one more time, I may swear off voting for life.

I agree to a large extent. Where we disagree is on Romney who is, in truth, a practical conservative. He's personally quite conservative in his views, and practical enough to know that - for the good of the country - he needs to compromise. I appreciate that compromise has become a dirty word but... whether we like it or not... no political ideology has the right to force its way on everyone. We just don't. We don't like it that the democrats force their way on us, and they don't like it the other way around.

We must find a way forward that can balance the needs of the country and every lucky person that is an American. It's our country - all of us. And it is time that we recognized that and learned to stop allowing our politicians to divide us and herd us into malleable groups.

I agree to a large extent. Where we disagree is on Romney who is, in truth, a practical conservative. He's personally quite conservative in his views, and practical enough to know that - for the good of the country - he needs to compromise. I appreciate that compromise has become a dirty word but... whether we like it or not... no political ideology has the right to force its way on everyone. We just don't. We don't like it that the democrats force their way on us, and they don't like it the other way around.

We must find a way forward that can balance the needs of the country and every lucky person that is an American. It's our country - all of us. And it is time that we recognized that and learned to stop allowing our politicians to divide us and herd us into malleable groups.

I think I said in a post in the past few days that Romney strikes me as a very conservative person on the personal level. He lives all the conservative ideals. Entrepreneurial, charitable, spotless reputation, one marriage that is over 40 years along, and five kids. At home, he's the conservative poster boy.

On a public policy level, though, I don't think even he knows where he stands from one day to the next.

But it is the GOP's easy willingness to elevate a piece of scum like Gingrich that gets to me. We flushed him down the toilet in the 90s for a reason. I cannot believe the number of people who drink his piss.

It is also the incessant hypocrisy of the Party. Sanford, Ensign, Gingrich, and many others who bend Family Values over and rape our principles up the ass, and then refuse to apologize. It is the Party's excessive spending and government growth in direct opposition to our principles.

The list is long.

Last edited:

I think I said in a post in the past few days that Romney strikes me as a very conservative person on the personal level. He lives all the conservative ideals. Entrepreneurial, charitable, spotless reputation, one marriage that is over 40 years along, and five kids. At home, he's the conservative poster boy.

On a public policy level, though, I don't think even he knows where he stands from one day to the next.

But it is the GOP's easy willingness to elevate a piece of scum like Gingrich that gets to me. We flushed him down the toilet in the 90s for a reason. I cannot believe the number of people who drink his piss.

It is also the incessant hypocrisy of the Party. Sanford, Ensign, Gingrich, and many others who bend Family Values over and rape our principles up the ass, and then refuse to apologize. It is the Party's excessive spending and government growth in direct opposition to our principles.

The list is long.

Honestly, I expect that from someone who is trying to find compromises. So it does not unduly irk me.

I totally, absolutely agree with your comment about the GOP generally. How the fuck these people have the audacity to put Gingrich up is beyond my intellectual pay grade - and that doesn't happen often. Usually, though I might disagree, I can see a logic to the situation. But Gingrich? He is diametrically opposed to everything their party claims to stand for.

These idiots are the reason we got Obama in the first place.

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

Self-righteous assholes the lot of them.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have any sympathy for habitual schmucks like that.

Grow up..it's my vote, I have the right to cast it, or not cast it as I see fit. Just because your candidate didn't win doesn't mean I am responsible. Perhaps your candidate just wasn't good enough.

The lesser of two evils is still EVIL, I will not make that mistake again. The dems and reps are the most corrupt parties in the history of our nation and I will never vote for either one again.

Look at your candidate/candidates this time. Do you really think they have what it takes to beat Obama? Of course not, or you wouldn't already be whining.

The problem is this; in 2003 I voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger. I figured that anyone would be better than Davis. We had someone good running, Tom McClintock, but everyone was convinced that Shitsngiggles would win and McClintock would lose. I bought into the bullshit and regretted it ever since.

Voting for Newt would be like voting for Arnie all over again. I'm not sure I could do that - even to keep Obummer out.

Same jibberish i heard in 2000, right before republicans expanded on the big gov't policies of democrats, expanded on the spending of democrats, and grew debt to a level the human mind could never imagine from 2001-2007.

Republicans = Democrats

Nonsense - complete BS.

Obama has done more damage in 3 years than all the Republicans in the last 50 years have done.

I will not vote for OWS Shitter extraordinare Newt, but if they go with Mittens, I might just vote GOP to stop Obama - the worst president in US history.

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

LOL. Already making excuses and getting out the crying towel for the second week in November this year, Mud?

Needless to say should a lack of voting benefit a republican president, you’d have no problem with it.

You should be sorry for being such a partisan hack, above all else.

I've never understood the logic behind sitting an election out in protest of your own party.

You might as well simply cast a vote for the opposing party.

If you sit an election out, you also lose any credibility to complain about the candidate who does win.

I think it is you civic duty to your country to participate in it's election process, especially when so much blood has been shed defending your right to do so.

If voter apathy weren't at such a pathetic rate in this country, maybe, just maybe we would be able to change the entire two-party, "vote for the lesser of two evils" system.

I've never understood the logic behind sitting an election out in protest of your own party.

You might as well simply cast a vote for the opposing party.

If you sit an election out, you also lose any credibility to complain about the candidate who does win.

I think it is you civic duty to your country to participate in it's election process, especially when so much blood has been shed defending your right to do so.

If voter apathy weren't at such a pathetic rate in this country, maybe, just maybe we would be able to change the entire two-party, "vote for the lesser of two evils" system.

It's real simple, I'm not going to vote FOR a pile of shit.

Gingrich is a pile of shit.

Obama is even worse.

I won't vote for Gingrich, but I sure the fuck wouldn't vote for the worst president in U.S. history - Barack Obama.

Oh, if Gingrich gets the nomination, I will vote - Libertarian.

As long as the GOP puts up candidates like McCain or Newt or Mitt, then yes, you certainly do deserve a big heapin' bowl of O'bama. Scream, bitch.

Earn my vote. I'm not giving it to you because you can't nominate someone who isn't a retard.

"Gosh, we better get smarter or we'll get Obama again!"

That's the kind of spirit I'm looking for.

I just compare all of them with Obama and I'm not so depressed then.

I'd vote for any of them except Paul.......and I'd vote for Paul out of pure panic if he was the only choice once I was in the booth.

Needless to say should a lack of voting benefit a republican president, you’d have no problem with it.

You should be sorry for being such a partisan hack, above all else.

Pot meet kettle.

LOL. Already making excuses and getting out the crying towel for the second week in November this year, Mud?

Just a rant after listening to the folks that call in......

But thanks for the input.

Nope. I sat out 2006, 2008, 2010. And I will be sitting out 2012.

I voted Reagan in 1980. Reagan in 1984. Bush Sr. in 1988. Bush Sr. in 1992. Dole in 1996. Dubya in 2000. And Dubya in 2004.

Bush was so damned retarded he snapped me back to reality. "Lesser of two evils" shit just gets us more evil.

Then give people a candidate they can support. Just an idea.

Easier said than done. :eusa_eh:

Course you may just be falling pray to media spin.

But drive on.

Forum List

Back