Stupid Voters That Refuse To Vote Unless They Get Their Candidate

These idiots are the reason we got Obama in the first place.

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

Self-righteous assholes the lot of them.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have any sympathy for habitual schmucks like that.
Mitt was not my choice but America decided he was . I will support that choice.. I wont support a candidate like Ron Paul that has NO chance to win and will give Obama more of a chance . That is what Obama is hoping for

But if not voting for Romney means I'm actually voting for Obama, doesn't not voting for Obama mean I'm actually voting for Romney too? So I'm actually voting for both of them.

Romney isn't much of a prize. But the reality is we get Obama, or we get Romney. I've been pretty clear that I generally protest such a "Sophie's Choice."

But Obama is different, he's shown himself to be worse than I ever dreamed. In 2008, I voted Barr, but in 2012, I must do ANYTHING I can to get this cancer, Obama, out of power. I honestly never dreamed he would be as bad as he is, but Obama is the most divisive figure I've ever seen in this nation. It's like Louis Farrakhan is in the White House. I honestly think Obama is trying to incite violence. He needs to go, and now.

PHP:

Numb-skulls that refused to vote because they didn't get the candidate of their choice.

Well, they're doing it again. Makes me want to punch em in the mouth every time I hear one of them say it.

I guess they aren't bright enough to figure out that this is what Obama wants. People like this deserve a kick in the teeth, or 4 more years of Obama, which is exactly what they'll get if they try it again.

Agree 100%.. Romney would drill, keep our defense up to par, reinstate bans on funding foreign abortions, support DOMA, fix programs like Medicare and social security, repeal Obamacare, support small business, and bring jobs back to America.

Sitting out is like a vote against these things and for Obama. All the Paulbots make great Democracks.

Oh so you too support violence towards those that don't vote for who you think they should be voting for instead of whom them feel best represents them?

Man, these Mitt supporters are fuckin crazy ass fuckers.

Don't take everything literal.

PHP:
Agree 100%.. Romney would drill, keep our defense up to par, reinstate bans on funding foreign abortions, support DOMA, fix programs like Medicare and social security, repeal Obamacare, support small business, and bring jobs back to America.

Sitting out is like a vote against these things and for Obama. All the Paulbots make great Democracks.

Oh so you too support violence towards those that don't vote for who you think they should be voting for instead of whom them feel best represents them?

Man, these Mitt supporters are fuckin crazy ass fuckers.

Don't take everything literal.

I wana kick the balls of all the Progressive wana be conservatives that vote for Mitt until they cough up their bloody balls....

=D

I'm in NY so my vote gets canceled by the Democrats Tammany Hall vote manufacturing machine

My friend is not a registered voter. I have told him more than a dozen times where he can go to get registered. I do this because he spends most of his time belly-aching about the shape this country is in and how Obama is doing a horrible job. I keep telling him to get registered so that he can have a purpose of casting a ballot instead of complaining.

The other day, I asked him out of curiosity, "who would you vote for?" He said Obama..I'm like shut up, you spend more time complaining about him and the shape our country is in.

Well, he still hasn't registered and I'm done giving him the information on how to become registered. If he wants to vote bad enough, then he should know what to do.

:blowup:

But if not voting for Romney means I'm actually voting for Obama, doesn't not voting for Obama mean I'm actually voting for Romney too? So I'm actually voting for both of them.

Romney isn't much of a prize. But the reality is we get Obama, or we get Romney. I've been pretty clear that I generally protest such a "Sophie's Choice."

But Obama is different, he's shown himself to be worse than I ever dreamed. In 2008, I voted Barr, but in 2012, I must do ANYTHING I can to get this cancer, Obama, out of power. I honestly never dreamed he would be as bad as he is, but Obama is the most divisive figure I've ever seen in this nation. It's like Louis Farrakhan is in the White House. I honestly think Obama is trying to incite violence. He needs to go, and now.

Well if you want to pick Tweedledee over Tweedledum I'm not going to try to stop you.

My friend is not a registered voter. I have told him more than a dozen times where he can go to get registered. I do this because he spends most of his time belly-aching about the shape this country is in and how Obama is doing a horrible job. I keep telling him to get registered so that he can have a purpose of casting a ballot instead of complaining.

The other day, I asked him out of curiosity, "who would you vote for?" He said Obama..I'm like shut up, you spend more time complaining about him and the shape our country is in.

Well, he still hasn't registered and I'm done giving him the information on how to become registered. If he wants to vote bad enough, then he should know what to do.

:blowup:

It's amazing when you ask the logic of some voters and the can't tell you a damn thing.

Do NOT introduce logic in this topic. You might make some peoples heads asplode!

Do NOT introduce logic in this topic. You might make some peoples heads asplode!

Well that might be a case of addition by subtraction, as far as some posters here are concerned.

Well, I was pretty disappointed when Governor Perry went down, but at least he came back to be our pretty good governor who keeps our state reasonably well-employed. :)

However, those who are angry made a few mistakes along the way. First, they bought into campaign lies not put out by the Republicans, blaming Republicans for things Republicans did not do, and when they did something bad, blew it all out of proportion, whilst their candidates who engaged in similar behaviors were given standing ovations afterward and important committee posts. That started a public opinion spiral, but for each and every event, blame was placed on Republicans in the most calumnious never-ending 20-year campaign this nation has ever seen, starting with Jennifer Flowers being started by "those mean, cold Republicans," etc.

We can't do anything about the past, but we can look to the future with a dedicated Republican who has promised cuts in Spending; repeal and replacement of Health Care Law that was passed with a "don't read, just pass" signal from someone in the DNC aisle who wanted zero public scrutiny over the details of the 2500-page white paper masquerading as a better system than we presently have, except it raises costs through the roof; reversal of Obama's intended dismantling of the Military and replacing it with a Modernized National Defense. Strengthening of medicare for seniors and future seniors, (for anyone who's worried their present system will be taken away, it will be a relief). In energy, Romney will be pro-jobs, pro-market, and pro-American. His business and trades plan include provisions for taking high-quality American products and winning competitively in the world market. No more losing sales because we cannot compete.

Due to our nation's past failures, Romney's theme is: "The only recipe for fiscal health and a thriving private economy is a government that spends within its means."

I welcome his platform and his determination to get a federal budget in order, the first one in many years.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/medicare

Well, I was pretty disappointed when Governor Perry went down, but at least he came back to be our pretty good governor who keeps our state reasonably well-employed. :)

However, those who are angry made a few mistakes along the way. First, they bought into campaign lies not put out by the Republicans, blaming Republicans for things Republicans did not do, and when they did something bad, blew it all out of proportion, whilst their candidates who engaged in similar behaviors were given standing ovations afterward and important committee posts. That started a public opinion spiral, but for each and every event, blame was placed on Republicans in the most calumnious never-ending 20-year campaign this nation has ever seen, starting with Jennifer Flowers being started by "those mean, cold Republicans," etc.

We can't do anything about the past, but we can look to the future with a dedicated Republican who has promised cuts in Spending; repeal and replacement of Health Care Law that was passed with a "don't read, just pass" signal from someone in the DNC aisle who wanted zero public scrutiny over the details of the 2500-page white paper masquerading as a better system than we presently have, except it raises costs through the roof; reversal of Obama's intended dismantling of the Military and replacing it with a Modernized National Defense. Strengthening of medicare for seniors and future seniors, (for anyone who's worried their present system will be taken away, it will be a relief). In energy, Romney will be pro-jobs, pro-market, and pro-American. His business and trades plan include provisions for taking high-quality American products and winning competitively in the world market. No more losing sales because we cannot compete.

Due to our nation's past failures, Romney's theme is: "The only recipe for fiscal health and a thriving private economy is a government that spends within its means."

I welcome his platform and his determination to get a federal budget in order, the first one in many years.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/medicare

I wonder, becki, why you trust Romney to honor his promises/plans? I'm sure there were a lot of voters who expected Obama to do many of the things he said he would do and are now very disappointed. I expect that's the case in every presidential election, and probably most state and local elections, as well.

Just because a party nominates a candidate doesn't mean theyve earned my vote. Why would i cast a ballot if i dont stand behind either man? As it stands now, I'm fairly certain I'm going to vote Johnson, unless something happens that makes me change my mind.
I can rep you again. :)

Stupid Voters That Refuse To Vote Unless They Get Their Candidate

Damn them Christians that will not vote for a Morman Cult Bishop!

Show us the gold plates Mittens!!!

Just because a party nominates a candidate doesn't mean theyve earned my vote. Why would i cast a ballot if i dont stand behind either man? As it stands now, I'm fairly certain I'm going to vote Johnson, unless something happens that makes me change my mind.

Apparently I don't spread it around enough :D

Apparently I don't spread it around enough :D
I rep people who make good points even when I disagree with them. It's just nice to have someone make solid logical points. I'll reward that just because it showed some thought was put into it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back